RLLD

The Bidenomics Thread : Please Post Your Examples

I’m ok, more annoyed about paying more than actually hurting. But I really feel sorry for our fellow citizens that are out their struggling due to this inflation that was thrust upon them. And the the ones that did it don’t want to even acknowledge it. 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m ok, more annoyed about paying more than actually hurting. But I really feel sorry for our fellow citizens that are out their struggling due to this inflation that was thrust upon them. And the the ones that did it don’t want to even acknowledge it. 

Right.   Everyone is impacted of course....but when you are already struggling, all these policies that foment inflation or higher costs are devastating......and they dont seem to care.....😕

Inflation has cooled quite a bit down to 3%. Things are not what they were in 2022 and anyone being fair could see things have improved...No perfect, not great, but better

But we should pretend the economy is still eternally doomed. :dunno:

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Inflation has cooled quite a bit down to 3%. Things are not what they were in 2022 and anyone being fair could see things have improved...No perfect, not great, but better

It's dog crap 💩

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It's dog crap 💩

it isn't...maybe log off your Twitter account and get out in the real world and you can see that

20 minutes ago, League Champion said:

No??? Been grocery shopping lately?? 

Yes...been paying less overall than last year...

41 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So if you gain 50 pounds one year and then gain 25 pounds the next, you tell people you lost 25 pounds?

Early withdrawals from 401k plans way up because the economy is doing so great. The GDP is up! By a fraction! 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Early withdrawals from 401k plans way up because the economy is doing so great. The GDP is up! By a fraction! 

You got any source to support this point?

Probably not.

7 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes...been paying less overall than last year...

😂

”less overall than last year”?

Is this an accomplishment? Being better overall than steaming shit is just warm shit

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How many new jobs are low paying and/or part time?

or stuff like this snippet, which is classic reading a headline and probably not the body of the article  

The increase in employment includes tens of thousands of autoworkers and actors who returned to their jobs after strikes, and others in related businesses that had been stalled by the walkouts, meaning underlying job growth is slightly weaker.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

How many new jobs are low paying and/or part time?

or stuff like this snippet, which is classic reading a headline and probably not the body of the article  

The increase in employment includes tens of thousands of autoworkers and actors who returned to their jobs after strikes, and others in related businesses that had been stalled by the walkouts, meaning underlying job growth is slightly weaker.

Biden created those jobs too. 

25 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You got any source to support this point?

Probably not.

You got a google with a search function? Prove me wrong and I’ll leave for a week. Go! 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You got a google with a search function? Prove me wrong and I’ll leave for a week. Go! 

They think they are the informed ones 

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

They think they are the informed ones 

They don’t get told any bad news. Like a three year old. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In the third quarter, 2.8 percent of retirement plan participants took a loan from their 401(k), up slightly from 2.4 percent in the same period a year ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/12/01/fidelity-401k-balances-hardship-q3/

That's .4%, not "way up".

See you in a week.

6 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

In the third quarter, 2.8 percent of retirement plan participants took a loan from their 401(k), up slightly from 2.4 percent in the same period a year ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/12/01/fidelity-401k-balances-hardship-q3/

See you in a week.

Was anyone talking to you? Go back to playing video games and getting drunk Gutterboy.  

12 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

See you in a week.

Seems odd that WaPo used the same source as the CNBC article but decided to leave this part out. 

‘Last resort’ 401(k) hardship withdrawals rise

In extreme circumstances, savers can take a hardship distribution without incurring a 10% early withdrawal fee if there is evidence the money is being used to cover a qualified hardship, such as medical expenses, loss due to natural disasters or to buy a primary residence or prevent eviction or foreclosure.

The share of participants who tap such hardship withdrawals is on the rise, according to reports by Fidelity Investments and Bank of America — largely to avoid a foreclosure or eviction or to cover medical expenses, Fidelity found.

Bank of America’s recent participant pulse report showed that the number of 401(k) plan participants taking hardship withdrawals was up 13% from the second quarter and 27% compared with the first quarter of the year — with the average withdrawal amount just over $5,000.

Considering record high credit card debt, a declining personal savings rate and more than half of adults living paycheck to paycheck, the uptick is an indication that some households are struggling in the face of inflation and the increased cost of living, said Mike Shamrell, vice president of thought leadership for Fidelity’s workplace investing.  

Joe Biden gave my wife a $60K per year pay cut because she wouldn't have some sort of substance injected into her body. That's my real life example of Bidenomics.

45 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

🤣

Sure thing welcher.

50’s. Gets drunk and plays video games with strangers on line. You’re not a serious person. Nerf- ball. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You’re wrong things are great my taxpayer funded job just gave me a cost of living adjustment and the unemployment rate and stuff! 

16 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

So if you gain 50 pounds one year and then gain 25 pounds the next, you tell people you lost 25 pounds?

I'd say...I'm up from where I started but down from my highest.

I wouldn't say to a person.."You're forever a fat ass it doesn't matter"

" record-low unemployment, rising real wages, strong GDP growth, and a rapid fall in the inflation rate to below both global and historical averages"

The reason people blame "Bidenomics" is because of the reason always- the Republicans are, and almost always have been, better at controlling the messaging which they should be commended for.

On top of that- the most watched news network is to the right and most of the nonsense online comes from far right scare tactics that idiots easily lap up because it's more fun to believe what a dummy with a computer says than use their own eyes or live in reality. 

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'd say...I'm up from where I started but down from my highest.

I wouldn't say to a person.."You're forever a fat ass it doesn't matter"

You teach children for a living?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

You teach children for a living?

How does that matter to the conversation? 

What specifically that I said is inaccurate or you do you disagree with?

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

My god man are you serious?

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

" record-low unemployment, rising real wages, strong GDP growth, and a rapid fall in the inflation rate to below both global and historical averages"

The reason people blame "Bidenomics" is because of the reason always- the Republicans are, and almost always have been, better at controlling the messaging which they should be commended for.

On top of that- the most watched news network is to the right and most of the nonsense online comes from far right scare tactics that idiots easily lap up because it's more fun to believe what a dummy with a computer says than use their own eyes or live in reality. 

Please keep this up.   I want this message to be blasted from every possible source.  I want the media to repeat this every hour of every day.  This message needs to be pushed, and pushed hard as hell....

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Wait, you're a Teacher?? Why am I not shocked?? 🌈

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Please keep this up.   I want this message to be blasted from every possible source.  I want the media to repeat this every hour of every day.  This message needs to be pushed, and pushed hard as hell....

The messaging part? The GOP is always better at branding. Always have been 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The messaging part? The GOP is always better at branding. Always have been 

The GOP sucks a branding! I envy the prowess of Democrats at branding. <_<

But this message, this economic message, I want it shouted on every street corner, present in every newspaper and repeated on every news cast.  I want it ever-present. Do by all means, spread this sh!t as far, as loud and as much as you can.