Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Trump blasts General John Kelly

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-slams-john-kelly/

Donald Trump on Wednesday kept up his theme of insulting his own former military personnel, this time unloading on John Kelly.

Trump has been in the news lately for his attacks on Mark Milley, another retired military officer, but recently Kelly has spoken out to confirm numerous stories shared about Trump's alleged disrespect for the military.

Now, Trump is striking back at Kelly.

"John Kelly, by far the dumbest of my Military people, just picked up the theme of the Radical Left’s lying about Gold Star Families and Soldiers, in his hatred of me. He was incapable of doing a good job, it was too much for him, and I couldn’t stand the guy, so I fired him like a 'dog,'" Trump said on social media. "He had no heart or respect for people, so I hit him hard—Made no difference to me. He’s already on record defending me all over the place. Nobody loves the Military like I do! Now he finally speaks back by making up fake stories, or confirming the made up stories of the Dems and Radical Left…"

Trump went on to say of Kelly:

"He’s a Lowlife with a very small brain and a very big mouth. Interestingly, before firing him, his wife, who suffered a lot, told me he would never speak badly about 'President Trump.' Wrong! Did he totally lie about another Lowlife, Congresswoman Frederica Wilson? Let them fight that one out themselves. Numerous people are angry and upset because they know they will never be in a new Trump Administration, but only for one reason, they’re not nearly good enough. Kelly would be among those at the top of the list!"

53 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-slams-john-kelly/

Donald Trump on Wednesday kept up his theme of insulting his own former military personnel, this time unloading on John Kelly.

Trump has been in the news lately for his attacks on Mark Milley, another retired military officer, but recently Kelly has spoken out to confirm numerous stories shared about Trump's alleged disrespect for the military.

Now, Trump is striking back at Kelly.

"John Kelly, by far the dumbest of my Military people, just picked up the theme of the Radical Left’s lying about Gold Star Families and Soldiers, in his hatred of me. He was incapable of doing a good job, it was too much for him, and I couldn’t stand the guy, so I fired him like a 'dog,'" Trump said on social media. "He had no heart or respect for people, so I hit him hard—Made no difference to me. He’s already on record defending me all over the place. Nobody loves the Military like I do! Now he finally speaks back by making up fake stories, or confirming the made up stories of the Dems and Radical Left…"

Trump went on to say of Kelly:

"He’s a Lowlife with a very small brain and a very big mouth. Interestingly, before firing him, his wife, who suffered a lot, told me he would never speak badly about 'President Trump.' Wrong! Did he totally lie about another Lowlife, Congresswoman Frederica Wilson? Let them fight that one out themselves. Numerous people are angry and upset because they know they will never be in a new Trump Administration, but only for one reason, they’re not nearly good enough. Kelly would be among those at the top of the list!"

Good for Trump. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Good for Trump. :thumbsup:

How many people has Trump hired who later trashed Trump for being an imbecilic and POS, and then Trump attacks them?  But when they worked for him Trump would tell everyone how these people were the best.

And conservatives worship this guy.

Books will be written. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How many people has Trump hired who later trashed Trump for being an imbecilic and POS, and then Trump attacks them.  But when they worked for him Trump would tell everyone how these people were the best.

Books will be written. 

this has been discussed for 8 years.  Trump's management style is to praise, attack, praise, attack, etc.  It is not unique to Trump and a lot of successful leaders do it.  Trump has done this all his life.  You might be the last person to notice it.  It is simply a method to keep his subordinates on their toes and not get too complacent, which has proven to yield superior results.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

this has been discussed for 8 years.  Trump's management style is to praise, attack, praise, attack, etc.  It is not unique to Trump and a lot of successful leaders do it.  Trump has done this all his life.  You might be the last person to notice it.  It is simply a method to keep his subordinates on their toes and not get too complacent, which has proven to yield superior results.

You've got to be kidding me.  You're describing the very worst possible management style.  Consistency counts, not flipping back and forth from one extreme to the next.

And Trump's management has yielded superior results?  Everyone who works for him thinks he's an unhinged moron.  They all talk crap about him and say how unprepared and just dumb he is.

You Trump lovers are wild in your disregard for reality. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How many people has Trump hired who later trashed Trump for being an imbecilic and POS, and then Trump attacks them?  But when they worked for him Trump would tell everyone how these people were the best.

Books will be written. 

😆 I love how badly Trump has hurt the liberal psyche. So awesome to see these TDS stricken dopes in action. 😆

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

😆 I love how badly Trump has hurt the liberal psyche. So awesome to see these TDS stricken dopes in action. 😆

You worship a guy that everyone who's worked for says is dumb and a POS.

Let that sink in for a moment friend.  The people who worked for and knew him best are telling you what a POS moron he is.

You could try to make better choices. 

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You've got to be kidding me.  You're describing the very worst possible management style.  Consistency counts, not flipping back and forth from one extreme to the next.

And Trump's management has yielded superior results?  Everyone who works for him thinks he's an unhinged moron.  They all talk crap about him and say how unprepared and just dumb he is.

Not to mention the fact that he praises, then after they leave he attacks them.  That's not a management style at all, because he no longer manages them.  Justin is special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Not to mention the fact that he praises, then after they leave he attacks them.  That's not a management style at all, because he no longer manages them.  Justin is special.

You mean that's not a classic and successful management style?

There's a reason the people who worship this guy are largely the least educated and most gullible our country has to offer.

We need that fighting spirit back in charge! Look at the useless lump of flesh being paraded out there now. Make the White House alive again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The #1 qualification anyone needs to work for a delusional narcissist like Trump is unwavering loyalty to Trump. As long as you blow smoke up his ass and say what he wants to hear, you’re the best. Cross him and you’re immediately unqualified.

This is why Trump burns through employees at a record pace. No self respecting person wants to work for this kind of leader.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We need that fighting spirit back in charge! Look at the useless lump of flesh being paraded out there now. Make the White House alive again. 

Fighting spirit?  Whatever "fighting spirit" the draft dodging coward has is offset by his regular displays of his utter idiocy.

This "fighting spirt" dude was openly laughed at multiple times by world leaders.  He invited terrorist to Camp David.  He cozied up to dictators and despots.

You realize he's a coward right?  That's what all bullies are, just cowards inside. 

35 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

you seem to think a leaders job is to be loved.  i dont know anyone who thinks that way.  There are plenty of people who hate Bill Belichick but he has 8 rings.  Belichick's management style is to publicly humiliate his players because, while the players might hate him for it, it also means each playes is publicly held accountable to do an effective job.  Do your job.  And it works amazingly well.  Someone like you would fire Belichick and hire a loser.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

you seem to think a leaders job is to be loved.  i dont know anyone who thinks that way.

Nope.  They just need to be consistent in their approach.  Trump is the polar opposite of a good leader.  

Which is why everyone's who worked with him tells us what an unhinged, POS he is.  

Good leaders don't have all their former employees talk about how horrible and stupid they are. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Nope.  They just need to be consistent in their approach.  Trump is the polar opposite of a good leader.  

Which is why everyone's who worked with him tells us what an unhinged, POS he is.  

Good leaders don't have all their former employees talk about how horrible and stupid they are. 

you responded to quick, i added more.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Fighting spirit?  Whatever "fighting spirit" the draft dodging coward has is offset by his regular displays of his utter idiocy.

This "fighting spirt" dude was openly laughed at multiple times by world leaders.  He invited terrorist to Camp David.  He cozied up to dictators and despots.

You realize he's a coward right?  That's what all bullies are, just cowards inside. 

That's what twatadour is, a coward bully.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you seem to think a leaders job is to be loved.  i dont know anyone who thinks that way.  There are plenty of people who hate Bill Belichick but he has 8 rings.

Not loved, but respected and liked. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

you responded to quick, i added more.

I read the rest.  I agree you can be an ahole and be effective although it's not ideal.

Name me one former BB employee who said how stupid and what a POS he is.

Therein lies the difference.  Former employees of BB speak glowingly of him.  Former employees of Trump tells us exactly who he really is. 

I read the rest.  I agree you can be an ahole and be effective although it's not ideal.

Name me one former BB employee who said how stupid and what a POS he is.

Therein lies the difference.  Former employees of BB speak glowingly of him.  Former employees of Trump tells us exactly who he really is. 

bernie kosar.

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I remember them laughing at him when he told them to stop buying oil and gas from Russia. Who’s laughing now? Also, Biden is also a draft dodger. Doh! 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

bernie kosar.

Kosar was a player who BB cut.  Not close to the same.  Show me a former assistant.  And Kosar was mad about getting cut.

Try again but I appreciate the effort. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember them laughing at him when he told them to stop buying oil and gas from Russia. Who’s laughing now? Also, Biden is also a draft dodger. Doh! 

World leaders openly laughed at him and disrespected him many times.

He's the opposite of strong, a bully who melts when his ass is on the line.  See his draft dodging and see him melt before Putin and take Putin's word over the US security establishment.

Coward. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

World leaders openly laughed at him and disrespected him many times.

He's the opposite of strong, a bully who melts when his ass is on the line.  See his draft dodging and see him melt before Putin and take Putin's word over the US security establishment.

Coward. 

Bidens strength was on display when he went begging to Saudi Arabia.  They are still laughing at him as they cut oil production. China just flies balloons across the county, laughing the whole time. 

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you seem to think a leaders job is to be loved.  i dont know anyone who thinks that way.  There are plenty of people who hate Bill Belichick but he has 8 rings.  Belichick's management style is to publicly humiliate his players because, while the players might hate him for it, it also means each playes is publicly held accountable to do an effective job.  Do your job.  And it works amazingly well.  Someone like you would fire Belichick and hire a loser.

Trump doesn’t lash out at his subordinates to get better results from them. He lashes out at his former subordinates because they all seem to describe him as an unhinged weirdo POS.

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bidens strength was on display when he went begging to Saudi Arabia.  They are still laughing at him as they cut oil production. 

You liked it better when the Saudis gave Trump's kids $2B to invest?  Trump was openly mocked in public multiple times.  So strong!

And Joe didn't whine or cry like a baby.  He simply pushed US production so that we will produce more energy domestically in 2023 than at any other time in history.

Great job Joe!

China and India prop up Russia as we go broke trying to defeat them. More strength. How are those sanctions working out? 

You liked it better when the Saudis gave Trump's kids $2B to invest?  Trump was openly mocked in public multiple times.  So strong!

And Joe didn't whine or cry like a baby.  He simply pushed US production so that we will produce more energy domestically in 2023 than at any other time in history.

Great job Joe!

Yeah. Great job. I noticed when I filled up yesterday. Does releasing the strategic oil reserves count as production too? 

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

The #1 qualification anyone needs to work for a narcissist like Trump is unwavering loyalty to Trump. As long as you blow smoke up his ass and say what he wants to hear, you’re the best. Cross him and you’re immediately unqualified.

This is why Trump burns through employees at a record pace. 

Here is the answer. 

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump is not a leader and never has been.

Donald was a stellar Commander in chief. Stellar! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

That's what twatadour is, a coward bully.

You blew it again. Couldn’t even make it to lunch.