bimmer

UPDATE: Justin Jefferson - Chest Injury Wk 14

11 hours ago, jrokh said:

Obviously the Vikes are "soft tanking"...

make like axe elf, please

• Haha 1

With JJ out, would you start Osborne over Josh palmer? I am, admittedly, not real familiar with either, or their role in their offenses.

13 minutes ago, Jeebus said:

With JJ out, would you start Osborne over Josh palmer? I am, admittedly, not real familiar with either, or their role in their offenses.

yesir, I most certainly would...

44 minutes ago, Jeebus said:

With Ekeler do back, it’s going to be the Ekeler and Allen show, I would go with Osborn.  

4 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

ok wtf is going on here.  He tweaked his hamstring, and it was reported he wanted to go back into the game.   Now he's missing half the season?  

Well Hollywood has been on strike, so the NFL assumed the role of make-believe entertainment.

I read that Jefferson said he’s going to only return when 100% healthy. 

No reason to rush him. But certainly he will be back with the Vikings in the thick of the hunt… where as there was some speculation he might get shut down if they fell out of the race. 

He’s not returning until he’s ready. 

Can someone please explain what in the flying fock is going on here?  He wanted to go back into the game, which leads me to believe it wasn't a severe tear.  Yet, 6 weeks later, he still isn't playing?  

Serves me right.  I've been in 2-3 leagues for the last 30 years, and this was the first draft I've ever had the #1 pick.  Naturally, I wanted to 'play it safe' and draft a WR instead of an injury-prone RB.  lol.  Fock this clown

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Can someone please explain what in the flying fock is going on here?  He wanted to go back into the game, which leads me to believe it wasn't a severe tear.  Yet, 6 weeks later, he still isn't playing?  

Serves me right.  I've been in 2-3 leagues for the last 30 years, and this was the first draft I've ever had the #1 pick.  Naturally, I wanted to 'play it safe' and draft a WR instead of an injury-prone RB.  lol.  Fock this clown

He's protecting the contract extension coming after the season. It's all about the Benjamin's. He won't risk injury that will cost him money. You have to be rather naive to believe otherwise. I drafted him number one in one of my leagues against my better judgement. He's on Fantasy Index cover this year and since 2000 every player on the cover has disappointed, got hurt, or just sucked. You can look it up. Even they tweeted the same thoughts. 

Remember that for next season.

1 hour ago, wolves111 said:

He's protecting the contract extension coming after the season. It's all about the Benjamin's. He won't risk injury that will cost him money. You have to be rather naive to believe otherwise. I drafted him number one in one of my leagues against my better judgement. He's on Fantasy Index cover this year and since 2000 every player on the cover has disappointed, got hurt, or just sucked. You can look it up. Even they tweeted the same thoughts. 

Remember that for next season.

I know, I always buy that magazine.  lol

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I know, I always buy that magazine.  lol

First played FF with a group of friends at work in 2005. I know absolutely nothing about the game. Friend of mine told me to buy Fantasy index, as it was his secret weapon :)

Selfish guy, doesn’t care about ff teams.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Selfish guy, doesn’t care about ff teams.  

I'm dropping him from my dynasty team! I can't have a player with no heart! 😁

• Haha 1

The Athletic’s Dianna Russini reports Justin Jefferson (hamstring) won’t play in Week 12 against the Bears.

2 hours ago, bimmer said:

The Athletic’s Dianna Russini reports Justin Jefferson (hamstring) won’t play in Week 12 against the Bears.

He simply doesn’t care about ff.  He’s of my radar. 

Question: Why did the Vikes activate him from IR today? They're on a bye! Now I'll have to move him off an IR spot this week instead of next week.

So why? Why now and not next week?

Jefferson said he doesn’t care about ones ff team, that’s why.  He’s a ff hater, I’m not going to target him next season, yea I’ll show him.  🤓

He's back!

No injury designation at all this week.

He's only played one game in his NFL career without Kirk Cousins as his QB.

That game was Week 17 in 2021 when Sean Mannion was the Vikings starting QB. Just looking at the box score, it looks like he dinked and dunked.

Jefferson had a forgettable 6 rec for 58 yds and no TDs.

On 11/28/2023 at 8:09 PM, weepaws said:

Jefferson said he doesn’t care about ones ff team, that’s why.  He’s a ff hater, I’m not going to target him next season, yea I’ll show him.  🤓

did you drop him?

8 hours ago, bimmer said:

did you drop him?

What part of next season do you not understand? 

Looks like Jefferson is getting old already for football.