Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Raiders fire HC Josh McDaniels and GM

They're not still paying Gruden are they?

Imagine paying 3 head coaches at once.

I remember last year watching the Jags at Raiders preseason game…McDaniels first game as the Raiders head coach.  Pregame was all about McDaniels starting a career as a head coach, and how great he was going to be…as if it was his first HC job.  All I could think about was how he completely destroyed the Bronco’s almost the minute he became their HC.  Classic NFL hype and self promotion going horribly wrong for someone we all know isn’t worthy of the hype…just like Rodgers to the Jets.  Stop the scripting, and just give us football games and news.  Anyway, he lasted longer than I expected.

Wow, and per some Source, the new HC is "leaning" toward O'connell vs Giants this week, benching Jimmy G, what a dumpster fire.

So, FF relevance, Who is benching Adams now, and who are you starting ?  I have Puca, Hollywood, Godwin and Cooks ready to go.

4 hours ago, plasma george said:

Wow, and per some Source, the new HC is "leaning" toward O'connell vs Giants this week, benching Jimmy G, what a dumpster fire.

So, FF relevance, Who is benching Adams now, and who are you starting ?  I have Puca, Hollywood, Godwin and Cooks ready to go.

Hmmmm,... Adams may just have Nuk Hopkins game this week.

AOC played well in preseason. And the players seem to like him.

Might as well see what they have in the kid. 

Adams wasn’t happy during the summer with the direction the offense was going.      Looking at Adams production in .5 ppr I see only three game to date that he wasn’t bench worthy.  Good luck 

McDaniels,

Runner up to Belichick for being the biggest dumpster fire in NFL coaching history when they do not have Brady as their QB.

https://ca.yahoo.com/sports/news/josh-mcdaniels-firing-raiders-cleaning-house-will-reportedly-cost-owner-mark-davis-around-85-million-231009273.html

exceptional cost for this housecleaning boys and girls.

85 Mil.    and the team is in shambles.