Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Anybody Else Sick ?

Sounds like sardine cancer.  Ts and Ps. :(

• Haha 2

There is a lot of funk going around my area and schools.  It went through my household last week. Maybe Flu, maybe Covid, maybe just a regular old virus.  

We never went and got tested, just took some ibuprofen and some cough drops and somehow all made it out alive.  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There is a lot of funk going around my area and schools.  It went through my household last week. Maybe Flu, maybe Covid, maybe just a regular old virus.  

We never went and got tested, just took some ibuprofen and some cough drops and somehow all made it out alive.  

Water and ibuprofen has been helping me.:cheers: Also guess I will catch up with movie watching mixed with football.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Have sinus headaches, body aches, chills and dry cough the last two days. Also really tired at times but other then that not to bad.

Rub some dirt on it homo. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

Have you had your 12th Covid booster shot?

Nope never had any or flu shots, It is probably covid and think this maybe the 3rd time I had it. I have the test at my house but never care enough to take them. If it is it seems a little weaker then last year.

9 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Have sinus headaches, body aches, chills and dry cough the last two days. Also really tired at times but other then that not to bad.

Same. I had a case  of violent chills the other night. It was insane. It left me drained the next day. I am still coughing but the chills are not here anymore. I really thought I got the flue for the first time in many years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Same. I had a case  of violent chills the other night. It was insane. It left me drained the next day. I am still coughing but the chills are not here anymore. I really thought I got the flue for the first time in many years. 

Yea chills I had both days but cough is just a little hear and there, I been taking NAC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea chills I had both days but cough is just a little hear and there, I been taking NAC.

I have only had the chills like that once before when I put myself into shock by drinking an ice cold water after playing with my kid for a few hours in the sun. I literally could not get warm and I shook so violently that my hamstring hurt the next day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Nope never had any or flu shots, It is probably covid and think this maybe the 3rd time I had it. I have the test at my house but never care enough to take them. If it is it seems a little weaker then last year.

Phew, guess we can rule out VAIDS then