Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m saying he went there to make sure it happened. Again, you think he didn’t go there to do this? Lol.  

And he just goes roque and gets this dude fired and the US and Ukraine governments are like "oh well, we didn't want him fired but hey, it's Joe, we'll just overlook it."

Despite all the articles I could link that the US and Europe all wanted the corrupt prosecutor fired.  That it was 100% US policy.  That you conservatives never said boo about it until Joe ran for president and mentioned it at that interview.  Like no one cared until Joe ran for president and now you guys are saying it's this massive controversy. 

That's what you're saying?

Um Joe, your son just testified that you did "interact" and "met" and "said hi".  You drank a coke, ate spaghetti and left.  There is no denying that.  

Nobody has told Joe that the new talking point is "met" never had a "meeting".  

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like the one how Joe , while eating with Hunters business “partners”, had a bowl of spaghetti. No one orders spaghetti at a nice restaurant.  GTFO.  

Well done steak with ketchup and a Diet Coke is the way to go. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well done steak with ketchup and a Diet Coke is the way to go. 

More believable than a bowl of spaghetti.  It’s another lie meant to soften Joe up. Just a humble dad eating a bowl of spaghetti, nothing more. They talked about the weather. You obviously can’t tell when someone is lying. Sure, the crackhead remembers that. Lol. I would have asked if he put Parmesan cheese on it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More believable than a bowl of spaghetti.  It’s another lie meant to soften Joe up. Just a humble dad eating a bowl of spaghetti, nothing more. They talked about the weather. You obviously can’t tell when someone is lying. Sure, the crackhead remembers that. Lol. 

You got him. Get Gym Jordan on the phone!

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

You got him. Get Gym Jordan on the phone!

You like being lied to. Sad. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You like being lied to. Sad. 

Every Lib is part of some deep state plot, every Red Tie is a truth seeker who just can’t beat the political machine gosh darn it. All the investigations these fockers do on team Blue Tie is egregious and witch hunts  

I get it.

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Every Lib is part of some deep state plot, every Red Tie is a truth seeker who just can’t beat the political machine gosh darn it. All the investigations these fockers do on team Blue Tie is egregious and witch hunts  

I get it.

You don’t get shitt. You hope Hunter gets away with it even though you know he’s dirty as Fock. Sad. 

From the Twitters:

BRILLIANT!

If you have not read Eric Swalwell's questions to Hunter Biden during his hearing, you have to.

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So it’s established that the Bidens got millions from Russia! Yet Trump never got a dime from them. 

Biden has said Hunter never made any money in China. We now know the president was lying about that. Why lie? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden has said Hunter never made any money in China. We now know the president was lying about that. Why lie? 

The new talking point, to match Hunter's disposition, is no money from the "China government".  Millions and millions from "China businesses" doesnt count.  That's ok.

As if there is a difference.  

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t get shitt. You hope Hunter gets away with it even though you know he’s dirty as Fock. Sad. 

Prove it dipshit. It should be easy. The guy was a crackhead, right? You have Biden busted from his bank accounts and that they said he ate spaghetti.

These dudes have been investigating this for years now. I expect this to be wrapped up soon. 

The House Oversight Committee releases James Biden deposition transcript Friday night always a good sign for bombshell reports.  

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Prove it dipshit. It should be easy. The guy was a crackhead, right? You have Biden busted from his bank accounts and that they said he ate spaghetti.

These dudes have been investigating this for years now. I expect this to be wrapped up soon. 

Easy question: Do you think Hunter is dirty? Not if there’s proof, but what you think. Let’s hear it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Easy question: Do you think Hunter is dirty? Not if there’s proof, but what you think. Let’s hear it. 

I think he got jobs and money based on his name. Water is wet. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think he got jobs and money based on his name. Water is wet. 

You’re not answering the question. Do you think he’s dirty and to expand on my question, do you think he’s telling the truth from what you have read? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re not answering the question. Do you think he’s dirty and to expand on my question, do you think he’s telling the truth from what you have read? 

I think if he’s “dirty” it will be proven. If he’s lying it will be proven.

Simple question for you do you believe that Cormer or Jordan have been completely truthful in this investigation? 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I think if he’s “dirty” it will be proven. If he’s lying it will be proven.

Simple question for you do you believe that Cormer or Jordan have been completely truthful in this investigation? 

I’m asking for your opinion. Is that so hard to answer? 

What's App message from Hunter to business associate about meeting with the chairman of China's CEFC company. 

My uncle will be here with his BROTHER'" -- "BROTHER" in all caps -- "who would like to say hello to the 
chairman.

Joe said as recently at today hes never met any of Hunters business partners.  

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m asking for your opinion. Is that so hard to answer? 

When going over years of details with a bunch of lawyers there to pour over years statements I’m sure he could have focked up. At some point it is put up or shut up, however. 

The main issue that would matter is if Joe Biden was getting paid to make policy. I don’t believe this occurred.

I believe this is all part of the political game. 

They have emails from executives on Americore's board saying that Jim Biden pitched Joe as being involved and possibly sitting on the board.  

Jim Biden getting money funneled to him through Hunter from the Chinese company for doing NOTHING. 

And then you'll see another wire on April 27th of 2017 for $120,000. And 
then, on April 24th of 2017, there's another wire for $125,000. And then, on May 18th 
of 2017, there's a wire for $15,000. 
Our math when we add that up, it's approximately $360,000, and that money is 
being delivered in under a 2-month time period, based upon what I can see. 
My question to you is, what services did you provide to warrant $360,000 in 
approximately 7 weeks?

Hunter directed these -- these funds to be wired in to me, and I had 
no direct interface with Rob Walker in terms of these funds. 

To be clear, you did not provide any services then to Robinson Walker, LLC 
during this time period? 

It was my understanding that he was part of the group and that -- that the 
chairman of the company or the CEO of the company was Hunter, and Hunter wasdirecting Rob, Rob Walker to make these transfers. 

Did you provide any services during this time period to Hunter Biden to 
warrant the $360,000? 

I was providing and I was looking for possible transactions for CEFC. 

Do we understand that you're getting paid $360,000 at this time period just to look for transactions for CEFC? 

That was part of the role, yes.

Did you have any communications with the Chinese officials with 
CEFC in this same timeframe, spring of 2017? 

No, sir.

Going to paraphrase the rest of Jim Biden's deposition and putting 2+2 together.  

The Chinese company CEFC, whom we know gave Hunter millions and millions of dollars to "source " energy opportunities went dark and cut off ties with Hunter and his associates after the arrest of Patrick Ho, former Chinese ambassador to to UN who was fully funded by CEFC.  Per Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman:

Patrick Ho schemed to bribe the leaders of Chad and Uganda in order to secure unfair business advantages for the Chinese energy company he served.  His actions were brazen, including offering the president of Chad $2 million in cash, hidden in gift boxes.  Foreign corruption undermines the fairness of international markets, erodes the public’s faith in its leaders, and is deeply unfair to the people and businesses that play by the rules.  Today’s sentence recognizes the severe harm caused by Ho’s actions.

We know from the dispositions that Joe Biden met the chairman and officers of CEFC.  One of the major claims in the dispositions is that CEFC is a private company and NOT the Chinese government.  No big deal, and Joe isnt in office at the time.  Here is what CNN had to say after the Parick Ho arrest and conviction:

The trial of Patrick Ho Chi-Ping, 69, at times, had felt like a Hollywood film script. It spanned three continents, millions of dollars and included clandestine meetings with African leaders in the middle of the Sahara Desert.

It also shone a light on a mysterious Chinese energy giant that had so tightly aligned itself with President Xi Jinping’s Belt and Road policy that it was often hard to distinguish between the two.

The Chinese government was trying to use Hunter Biden and his relationship with his father to be the American version of Patrick Ho.  

According to Jim's disposition he and Hunter flew to Hong Kong to meet with Ho just weeks before Ho's arrest.  Jim claims he had no idead of the meeting between between Ho and Hunter, he was just accompanying him on the trip, and never asked Hunter what the meeting was about.  Yet, there is record of Jim hiring a private detective to figure out what might be happening with Ho before they left.  

One thing is for sure, Jim is just as foked up as the rest of the Bidens.  Never even finished his college degree yet he's set up shell companies to raise money, for all sorts of crap. Doners to the company's getting kick-backs before even being reimbursed.  Yet the foking guy is always in debt borrowing hundreds of thousands of dollars each from Joe, business associates and friends. "Loans" that some of which still arent paid off even after millions of dollars from China.  And his excuse is because he has to get family (sister in law, nieces, nephews) into treatment because the whole family are addicts.  

• Thanks 1

Hold on.....wait....are we believing whistle blowers again now?

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

hey, its the GOP apologist

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

When they testify under oath, yes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

When they testify under oath, yes.

OK, do we believe any whistle blower that testifies under oath.....but no others....right?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

hey, its the GOP apologist

Hey look, its another example of believing when convenient....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

OK, do we believe any whistle blower that testifies under oath.....but no others....right?

I'm not playing your game today, friend. Your "consistency of thought" is consistent in that you are not inclined to believe those that poke holes in your partisanship. Do you have a whistleblower in mind that you're hoping to spring as a gotcha? We can discuss that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm not playing your game today, friend. Your "consistency of thought" is consistent in that you are not inclined to believe those that poke holes in your partisanship. Do you have a whistleblower in mind that you're hoping to spring as a gotcha? We can discuss that.

I am perfectly fine with this whistleblower, I have ZERO objections.....I am just so happy that we appear to have stumbled upon one that liberals can finally believe.

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You aren't partisan? 😆

Byron Donalds dropping receipts! 

32 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This dude is doing standup 😂

Pretty fair questions. When is the vote?!?