Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hey!  I'll find the very first hit job from a site that aligns with my vote that confirms my bias and post it here, hoping everyone will believe me!!!!

The Associated Press? You're off the deep end. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hey!  I'll find the very first hit job from a site that aligns with my vote that confirms my bias and post it here, hoping everyone will believe me!!!!

It’s just wise investing and utilizing the tax code when team red tie dope does it 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The Associated Press? You're off the deep end. 

Dude has been off the deep end since the doctor said:

"Congratulations....its a boy."

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

No way!

Cormer 😂

so Comer created an LLC with him & his wife listed with the property.  now explain the 20 shell companies that the Biden's created, most while Joe was VP of our country.  These shell companies with no services provided or business model except-EXCEPT-to take in money & distribute to the other shell companies.  That's it!

Oh yea, nice comparison.  I get it.  Party over common sense regardless of the information.  sorry about the Russian dossier that was paid for by Hillary &  almost 4 years invested & crestfallen to find out----we didn't get him- it was a made up dossier. nothing was true, but Schiff every other day said he had the proof to the American people.  

14 minutes ago, shadrap said:

so Comer created an LLC with him & his wife listed with the property.  now explain the 20 shell companies that the Biden's created, most while Joe was VP of our country.  These shell companies with no services provided or business model except-EXCEPT-to take in money & distribute to the other shell companies.  That's it!

Oh yea, nice comparison.  I get it.  Party over common sense regardless of the information.  sorry about the Russian dossier that was paid for by Hillary &  almost 4 years invested & crestfallen to find out----we didn't get him- it was a made up dossier. nothing was true, but Schiff every other day said he had the proof to the American people.  

Rich people stay rich by dodging taxes. 

25 minutes ago, shadrap said:

“transferring a six-acre parcel of land co-owned with one of his major campaign donors, Darren Cleary, to a shell company he created in 2017 with his wife.

The property has grown in value since its original purchase, jumping from a valuation of between $50,000 and $100,000 at the time of purchase to $500,001 and $1 million, according to Comer’s financial statements obtained by the outlet. That flies in the face of not only Comer’s self-purported, squeaky-clean reputation but also House rules, which require members of Congress to disclose all assets held by companies worth more than $1,000.”

Just utilizing the tax code!!

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

That's a good bootlicker. 100 GOP points to you. You can cash them in to meet Jeb Bush or you can keep your points and move to the next level.

And by talking points you mean the real authoritarian bootlickers who still retardly parrot the non-sense that there is no evidence the Joe and Hunter are corrupt bastards engaging in selling our foreign aid to the highest bidders.  You focking bootlickers have no issue with your dear leader moving us closer and closer to a World War III as long as Trump does not become president. 

Just now, jonmx said:

And by talking points you mean the real authoritarian bootlickers who still retardly parrot the non-sense that there is no evidence the Joe and Hunter are corrupt bastards engaging in selling our foreign aid to the highest bidders.  You focking bootlickers have no issue with your dear leader moving us closer and closer to a World War III as long as Trump does not become president. 

Fun Fact: There is no evidence.

Just now, squistion said:

Good lord you are one stupid MFer.   Easily the stupidest of posters here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jonmx said:

Good lord you are one stupid MFer.   Easily the stupidest of posters here. 

Says the guy whose nickname on the PSF was Wrong MX. :lol:

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Says the guy whose nickname on the PSF was Wrong MX. :lol:

So funny. You think I give a fok what braindead idiot leftist trolls say?  To quote Elon, 'Go fok yourself'.  

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Enough to open the inquiry. 

52 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The liberal bootlickers in here jumping in doing their darndest to deflect, evade and throw up smoke screens.  It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.  :lol:

Link

Dude in Senate for like 80 years hasn’t seen evidence of JB’s guilt but the Geeks of FFToday have 😂

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Link

Dude in Senate for like 80 years hasn’t seen evidence of JB’s guilt but the Geeks of FFToday have 😂

Oh my. 80 years in the senate. He really must be all knowledgable of everything. You would have to be a fool to not trust him with your 8 year old for a couple weeks.  :doh:

28 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Oh my. 80 years in the senate. He really must be all knowledgable of everything. You would have to be a fool to not trust him with your 8 year old for a couple weeks.  :doh:

⬆️ NOT ONE LIBERAL in here has a problem with Biden sniffing and groping children. Not a word uttered! Don't you find that very disturbing? These people probably have children. What's going on in those households?

They are either perverted like he is or they're such Robot Gimps that they go along with anything anymore. Or maybe both. 

33 minutes ago, League Champion said:

⬆️ NOT ONE LIBERAL in here has a problem with Biden sniffing and groping children. Not a word uttered! Don't you find that very disturbing? These people probably have children. What's going on in those households?

They are either perverted like he is or they're such Robot Gimps that they go along with anything anymore. Or maybe both. 

They are just smart enough to wait for the cameras to turn off to take their turns.  

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Of course we would have to wait for a Republican to do this before it becomes wrong.  Luckily, there are those among us to know right from wrong and also do not allow politics to nuance that.....not many apparently, but still some....

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Of course we would have to wait for a Republican to do this before it becomes wrong.  Luckily, there are those among us to know right from wrong and also do not allow politics to nuance that.....not many apparently, but still some....

You're 100% spot on. They're such hypocritical Cucks. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

You're 100% spot on. They're such hypocritical Cucks. 

Yes but.....we all tend to be.  I admit that I am, and I try to also admit WHEN I am.  Of course those who are often the most hypocritical want to try to assign that to others, and they do this to me notably as well...

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes but.....we all tend to be.  I admit that I am, and I try to also admit WHEN I am.  Of course those who are often the most hypocritical want to try to assign that to others, and they do this to me notably as well...

But we have the ability to see through their false narratives and BS 🌈

You won't hear them criticize one of theirs ever!

Friendly reminder that Hunter does not have a business. He has no product or service. I suggest the board leftists actually read the indictment. They clearly didn’t. It’s damning. 5 million in chi-com wire transfers designated as loans, 174 bank suspicious activity reports flagging “politically exposed person” are just a small sample of what’s in the indictment. The product and service is Joe Biden. Hunter was just the bagman. 

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Friendly reminder that Hunter does not have a business. He has no product or service. I suggest the board leftists actually read the indictment. They clearly didn’t. It’s damning. 5 million in chi-com wire transfers designated as loans, 174 bank suspicious activity reports flagging “politically exposed person” are just a small sample of what’s in the indictment. The product and service is Joe Biden. Hunter was just the bagman. 

This situation with the Biden criminal enterprise should just be the start.  Yes get him because the Biden family has probably done more harm to this nation than any other in memory.

But I still want more, I want them all......did you know that Comer also has a shell company?   I want Comer next.....

11 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Link

Just proves my point that there are not just 537 people in federal government (House, Senate, and WH), there are 537 corrupt people in federal government.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This situation with the Biden criminal enterprise should just be the start.  Yes get him because the Biden family has probably done more harm to this nation than any other in memory.

But I still want more, I want them all......did you know that Comer also has a shell company?   I want Comer next.....

It’s not a shell company. It’s a single LLC that leases hunting land. The land was purchased before he was in congress. He inherited the land with his brother and then bought him out. It’s all in his financial disclosures. Don’t let them muddy this.

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s not a shell company. It’s a single LLC that leases hunting land. The land was purchased before he was in congress. He inherited the land with his brother and then bought him out. It’s all in his financial disclosures. Don’t let them muddy this.

I prefer to know more. I do not trust ANY of them.....period.  My starting position with a politician is that they are corrupt, and then I need proof they are not.

We cannot pretend that any of them are "good".

So because the Bidens have 20 LLC’s for their criminal enterprise, anyone with one is suspect.  Ok. The executive branch controls the DOJ. Get on it. No one GAF. 

34 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Does the indictment mention Joe Biden? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Does the indictment mention Joe Biden? 

Of course not.  Joe Biden has never even spoken to Hunter about his overseas business dealings. Why would he be? 

If I understand correctly, the supposed impeachable offense is that, through his son and family, Joe Biden received millions of dollars from this nation’s enemies in return for favors and influence he performed when he was Vice-President. I would agree that if this is true it’s a major crime (though even then I am somewhat troubled for the purposes of impeachment by the fact that this supposed crime was committed prior to Biden being President, which is not what impeachment was intended for). 

So now that the inquiry has begun there will no doubt be public hearings and those who are convinced this crime took place will be be able to prove their case. I have very strong doubts at this point but I could be convinced if the evidence is there. I will be watching. 

Joe doesn’t have to receive a benefit directly to be guilty. If it can be shown that he enacted or influenced policy that his family benefitted from due to those actions then he can be found guilty. He can start with explaining why the Russian oligarch that gave Hunter millions was left off the sanctions list.  

39 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Where are you getting this info?

38 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If I understand correctly, the supposed impeachable offense is that, through his son and family, Joe Biden received millions of dollars from this nation’s enemies in return for favors and influence he performed when he was Vice-President. I would agree that if this is true it’s a major crime (though even then I am somewhat troubled for the purposes of impeachment by the fact that this supposed crime was committed prior to Biden being President, which is not what impeachment was intended for). 

So now that the inquiry has begun there will no doubt be public hearings and those who are convinced this crime took place will be be able to prove their case. I have very strong doubts at this point but I could be convinced if the evidence is there. I will be watching. 

FBI whistleblower Joseph Ziegler has revealed that since 2021 Hunter Biden has received $4.9 million in “loans” from Kevin Morris a Hollywood lawyer and Biden donor. 

We need to wipe Washington DC clean.  In 2024, elect 537 new people.  No one allowed to run for re-election.  Constant impeachments is annoying.  We know that on January 22nd, 2025, the day after Trump's inauguration, the Democrats are going to file for impeachment.  Can't we just get rid of all of them?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I prefer to know more. I do not trust ANY of them.....period.  My starting position with a politician is that they are corrupt, and then I need proof they are not.

We cannot pretend that any of them are "good".

I believe Seth Mouton is a decent human and not corrupted. He’s a Democrat.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

We need to wipe Washington DC clean.  In 2024, elect 537 new people.  No one allowed to run for re-election.  Constant impeachments is annoying.  We know that on January 22nd, 2025, the day after Trump's inauguration, the Democrats are going to file for impeachment.  Can't we just get rid of all of them?

I only wish that were possible.   We can see the level of devotion on this forum alone to political "heroes", and their reluctance to hold them accountable. So they will allow corruption of power so long as that corruption serves their interests.

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I believe Seth Mouton is a decent human and not corrupted. He’s a Democrat.

You might be right. I would trust this to be true if he faced a Trump-esque crucible.... if every politician faced that kind of searing(and admittdly over the top) scruitiny I would be pleased as pie.