lickin_starfish

France got Akbarred (again)

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

I've met and worked with a ton of people over the years who were from France, Germany, India, Australia, China, England, Canada, Spain, and South America.

Winners are, South America, England, Spain, as far as dealing with normal respectful humans.

Losers are France, India, Germany, Australia, Canada. They can all eat shlt. 

China were just work related and kept their focus on work. 

The Chinese guy was probably just trying to keep off everyone's radar as he was stealing IP to send home to the homeland. 😉

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

The Chinese guy was probably just trying to keep off everyone's radar as he was stealing IP to send home to the homeland. 😉

Truth. 

The Chinese have a good work ethic and most are fed up with the country.

While I'm on the topic, I go to the Asian market locally for obvious reasons (a Chinese wife that makes a lot of Chinese food). They distribute two Chinese language newspapers there for free, one the Epoch Times, rips China to shreds regularly whereas the other always kisses their ass.

On 12/4/2023 at 5:24 AM, The Psychic Observer said:

More kids stabbed this time in America!  This time by.... An American.  Welp we'll just ignore this one and get back to hating on migrants that stab kids.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/4-fatally-stabbed-2-cops-injured-queens-nyc-knife-attack/story?id=105338487

All done with "a typical kitchen knife.  Imagine had he had an assault knife.  

13 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

Yeah but then you don't get to do whatever you deem fit to the people you see as aggressors in history

But....but I am aggreived!!   Others have more than I do, and its not because of my many individual life decisions...no sir...its because like 200 years ago those people were mean to my people, so.....someone simply must be punched for me not being where I feel I deserve to be.....  right?

Wait, this is all about addressing past grievances, not religion and stealing things? I guess it’s ok when you put it like that.