lickin_starfish

France got Akbarred (again)

45 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Gary Kleck, Professor Emeritus of the College of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Florida published a study citing that between 60,000 and 2.5 million defensive gun uses happen every year in the United States.Dec 31, 2022

ill give you the 60k and be 100% right on what i said

HAHAHAHA

There are less than 1.5M violent crimes committed in the US morons.

And 60k means that 165 crimes are prevented by use of a gun each day and yet it's something rarely heard about.

Oh wait, it's all a liberal media conspiracy right MAGAtards?

No wonder Trump owns you people. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

HAHAHAHA

There are less than 1.5M violent crimes committed in the US morons.

And 60k means that 165 crimes are prevented by use of a gun each day and yet it's something rarely heard about.

Oh wait, it's all a liberal media conspiracy right MAGAtards?

No wonder Trump owns you people. 

cool story bro, so you dont think guns protect people against retard liberals

https://abc7.com/los-angeles-homeowner-fights-back-armed-robbery-home-invasion-ccw/14016199/

my guns will never shoot anyone except in self defense, however you think they are the cause of the problems

maybe when someone breaks into your house you and your wife can scream hissy fits

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cool story bro, so you dont think guns protect people against retard liberals

https://abc7.com/los-angeles-homeowner-fights-back-armed-robbery-home-invasion-ccw/14016199/

my guns will never shoot anyone except in self defense, however you think they are the cause of the problems

maybe when someone breaks into your house you and your wife can scream hissy fits

One down 59.999k  more examples to go.

You're getting close friend!

14 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

One down 59.999k  more examples to go.

You're getting close friend!

so you dont like studies, got it, unless of course they tell you the vaccine prevents you from getting covid

how about this, there are 300 million guns in this country at 12000 gun homicides annually.

0.00004% of guns commit homicides, and thats if each gun only does it once

38 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you dont like studies, got it, unless of course they tell you the vaccine prevents you from getting covid

A "study" with a range of 60k - 2.5M?  Was it a study done by a first grader?

Unbelievable. 

7 hours ago, squistion said:

One deranged guy attacking people with a knife in France? That is supposed to prove something?

Remember when you started a thread because two dudes tried to take a dump in a Starbucks without paying for anything and they were asked to leave? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jonnyutah said:

Remember when you started a thread because two dudes tried to take a dump in a Starbucks without paying for anything and they were asked to leave? 

Was he offended? 

34 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

how about this, there are 300 million guns in this country at 12000 gun homicides annually.

0.00004% of guns commit homicides, and thats if each gun only does it once

Very alt right

☑️ Anti vaccine

☑️ Firearms fetish

Could’ve worked in racism and misogyny but I’m sure you’ll get there :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Very alt right

☑️ Anti vaccine

☑️ Firearms fetish

I don't know how long you plan on staying on Planet Crazy AF, but when you get back to Earth let us know.  It's clear you don't have any idea what you're talking about while you're there.

36 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Very alt right

☑️ Anti vaccine

☑️ Firearms fetish

I’m not anti vaccine. I’ve taken every vaccine that prevents me from getting sick or spreading something to someone else 
And I own one firearm. 

like I said 90s liberal on both of those as well

4 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

More kids stabbed this time in America!  This time by.... An American.  Welp we'll just ignore this one and get back to hating on migrants that stab kids.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/4-fatally-stabbed-2-cops-injured-queens-nyc-knife-attack/story?id=105338487

So we should bring in more? How many? 

37 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

More kids stabbed this time in America

What do Liberals think about knife violence? Outlaw assault knives?

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I think it is good and proper that these people arrive at the place where the Mayor has indicated they are more than welcome.  Happy that the message got out, and the people were able to get there. :thumbsup:

On 12/3/2023 at 5:16 PM, IGotWorms said:

Very alt right

☑️ Anti vaccine

☑️ Firearms fetish

How do you do the checkbox thing? Very useful.

On 12/3/2023 at 12:22 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Gary Kleck, Professor Emeritus of the College of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Florida published a study citing that between 60,000 and 2.5 million defensive gun uses happen every year in the United States.Dec 31, 2022

ill give you the 60k and be 100% right on what i said

Not doubting the 60,000, but holy fock that's a huge range for an academic paper.   I mean, it sounds like he just threw in the kitchen sink of various metrics.   For it to be 2.5 million, each and every person on this board should know someone who had to use a gun last year in defense.

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

How do you do the checkbox thing? Very useful.

It’s one of the emoji type things 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s one of the emoji type things 

I see it now, thanks. I wish the unchecked box was the same color.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Diverse and strong!

That's lovely. You deal with something similar playing "The Last of Us" which is set in a zombie apocalypse similar to Merkel's Europe. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Diverse and strong!

Seems like that truck could use a .50 cal mounted on top of the cab.  That'll clear them out real quick. 

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

Seems like that truck could use a .50 cal mounted on top of the cab.  That'll clear them out real quick. 

Do you think they are waiting for the real French citizens to revolt?

Why not bring the lions and hyenas up from Africa and let them run around Europe too? 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

https://static.dw.com/image/54331666_7.png
France, shouldn’t have invaded and colonized so many African countries. The chickens are coming home to roost. 

Yes. This behavior should work out well for the Africans. France will be a stronger nation for it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. This behavior should work out well for the Africans. France will be a stronger nation for it. 

I’m an American. I am not invested in a crime that happened in France because crimes happen everywhere. Also, I’m not racist so I don’t see a constant threat to my livelihood like you all do just because it’s a person of color who has the gun. You don’t mind when the French invaded other countries and killed and subjugated its countrymen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m an American. I am not invested in a crime that happened in France because crimes happen everywhere. Also, I’m not racist so I don’t see a constant threat to my livelihood like you all do just because it’s a person of color who has the gun. You don’t mind when the French invaded other countries and killed and subjugated its countrymen. 

Child 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

https://static.dw.com/image/54331666_7.png
France, shouldn’t have invaded and colonized so many African countries. The chickens are coming home to roost. 

I am actually fine with this.   France should be held to account, among nations they were likely the most ruthless.

Moreover, your position that someone who feels aggrieved can lash out at the instigators through violence, sure, OK then....lets do that.   I am confident I can find a reason to murder most of my neighbors since it is entirely plausible that at some point in history they were mean to some group my ancestors were linked to.

Wait...hold on....

I was just thinking.....I should not do that.  Instead I think I will live my life in THIS time period and not pretend my neighbors are accountable for the sh!t their ancestors may have done. Nevermind....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Also, I’m not racist so I don’t see a constant threat to my livelihood like you all do just because it’s a person of color

Ding ding 🛎️ 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RLLD said:

I am actually fine with this.   France should be held to account, among nations they were likely the most ruthless.

Moreover, your position that someone who feels aggrieved can lash out at the instigators through violence, sure, OK then....lets do that.   I am confident I can find a reason to murder most of my neighbors since it is entirely plausible that at some point in history they were mean to some group my ancestors were linked to.

Wait...hold on....

I was just thinking.....I should not do that.  Instead I think I will live my life in THIS time period and not pretend my neighbors are accountable for the sh!t their ancestors may have done. Nevermind....

Yeah but then you don't get to do whatever you deem fit to the people you see as aggressors in history

I've met and worked with a ton of people over the years who were from France, Germany, India, Australia, China, England, Canada, Spain, and South America.

Winners are, South America, England, Spain, as far as dealing with normal respectful humans.

Losers are France, India, Germany, Australia, Canada. They can all eat shlt. 

China were just work related and kept their focus on work.