Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Andy Reid the whiner

:yawn:

No one is crying.   I'm just saying do a better job across the board.   I don't even care about yesterday's game or that call, but that non PI call in the packers game was bs. The late roughing penalty was bs.  I'm not saying it's not going one way or the other, nor am I saying either call determined the outcome of the game.

The Chiefs have to do better.   The refs need to as well.  You painting this as an issue that it's kc fans is garbage.   At least your resident homer here isn't whining about it.   You all are. 

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

No one is crying.   I'm just saying do a better job across the board.   I don't even care about yesterday's game or that call, but that non PI call in the packers game was bs. The late roughing penalty was bs.  I'm not saying it's not going one way or the other, nor am I saying either call determined the outcome of the game.

The Chiefs have to do better.   The refs need to as well.  You painting this as an issue that it's kc fans is garbage.   At least your resident homer here isn't whining about it.   You all are. 

No one is whining about the call. It’s your QB and coach that are doing the whining. If Tom Coughlin and Eli did that (they wouldn’t) my issue would be with them, not people calling them out. 

Those two idiots saying it’s embarrassing to the league. Know what’s embarrassing? Minnesota 3, Raiders 0.  Know what else is? The NY Giants having another prime time game because they are big market.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those two idiots saying it’s embarrassing to the league. Know what’s embarrassing? Minnesota 3, Raiders 0.  Know what else is? The NY Giants having another prime time game because they are big market.  

Wish I ran a no TD parlay 😔

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You just did 🤔

If it's offside, call it the other times throughout the game when it happened then.   Am I right?  

1 hour ago, edjr said:

This all goes back to Maholmes contract.  There will never be another dynasty like the patriots because all QBs want to be selfish and be the highest paid.  Think Brock Purdy won’t want the same?

The Chiefs are solid in most positions.   One of the best secondaries and linebacker groups in the league. O- line is stout as well and this rookie they are starting at LT looks like he can play too. Definitely some positions to strengthen but Mahomes isn't making it a skeleton roster otherwise. 

Just now, cmh6476 said:

If it's offside, call it the other times throughout the game when it happened then.   Am I right?  

Newsflash: the refs suck, for everyone. Reid knows this, so does Mahomes. Say something beforehand, not after. You come off as a whiny phony.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newsflash: the refs suck, for everyone. 

That's exactly what I've been saying. 

6 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Right. The point is Reid knows this. Now he flaps his gums? He’s been coaching for how long? 

36 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

But that wasn't a sucky call.

The problem is if the players and coaches are whiningg about valid calls and it' helps the league in NO WAY.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right. The point is Reid knows this. Now he flaps his gums? He’s been coaching for how long? 

25 years and he whines about an obvious offside instead of admitting his team focked up. 

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newsflash: the refs suck, for everyone. Reid knows this, so does Mahomes. Say something beforehand, not after. You come off as a whiny phony.  

That’s nasty.  

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

And how many crappy calls has Mahomes benefited from? You can't even look at Mahomes wrong without getting a penalty called on you. KC fans are a joke. 

You are so right. Even the Chiefs announcers pointed out how Mahomes baits "late hits" as he is running out of bounds by slowing up. He got a late hit call last week when he wasn't even out of bounds yet. I hope one day he gets knocked silly playing that game.

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Chiefs fans are the new Patriots fans, annoying as fock 

I would say Steeler fans...  They never lose a game, it is the refs fault, or weather, or field, etc. that caused their defeat...

BS again.   It's a long season and we'll still win the super bowl so there. 

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Whiner. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Consistency would be cool

Yeah. Where ya been? 

The Giants QB just got hit on a slide. In the head. No flag. Mahomes would have got it, no doubt. Boo hoo. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Patriots vs the Whine Bags was flexed from MNF to Sunday 1 pm :lol:

talk about embarrassing? Poor Kraft

Just now, edjr said:

Patriots vs the Whine Bags was flexed from MNF to Sunday 1 pm :lol:

talk about embarrassing? Poor Kraft

Good. The best part about the Giants sucking is less Sunday/Monday night games. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good. The best part about the Giants sucking is less Sunday/Monday night games. 

Not true, the best part is that they suck.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Not true, the best part is that they suck.  

So what was your story before you got all high and mighty? Drug addict, alcoholic, promiscuous homo, wife abuser? Perhaps a convict? Gotta be something. Come clean.  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what was your story before you got all high and mighty? Drug addict, alcoholic, promiscuous homo, wife abuser? Perhaps a convict? Gotta be something. Come clean.  

I'm betting multiple of those. The dude has an angry streak up to his eyes. He did hard time for sure. 

11 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Only chance is if the AFC goes through KC. And that's not happening. KC is good, but a far cry from last season 

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Only chance is if the AFC goes through KC. And that's not happening. KC is good, but a far cry from last season 

With four left to play all the need to do is play a game better than Miami and stay above the fray and they at least get two games at home. 

59 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

With four left to play all the need to do is play a game better than Miami and stay above the fray and they at least get two games at home. 

Your selfish QB's cap hit the next 4 seasons. 

$57,358,269        
$60,858,269    
$63,264,888        
$59,414,888

22 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Packer fan here.  The non-call on MVS was egregious, no question.  But having followed MVS's career lets be honest about one thing, the call was thier only hope.  If left untouched he never catches that ball.  He is fast.  He gets behind defenses, and then he drops routine catches.  He would have dropped that one.  interestingly, he does make circus catches from time to time, but routine balls, no way.  He would ahve mistracked the ball, juggled it a few times, and then let it dribble off of his hands.  Had it been triple coverage and had one of his arms been held down then he makes the catch.

I miss him.  He put excitement in the mundane.

Oh, and the Chiefs have just been off this year.  Not the same juggernaut as past years.  Not too late to correct it but boy would they ahve benefitted from maybe picking up Hopkins in the offseason.  They should have grabbed their window as Kelce is showing signs of slowing with age. He is still crafty as hell, but he has clearly lost a step, or even two.  Next year will not be better for him. Big men lose their speed sooner than do smurfs or so it seems.  Still, what a talent, what a career.

24 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

If left untouched he never catches that ball.  He is fast.  He gets behind defenses, and then he drops routine catches.  He would have dropped that one. 

The real life Featherstone...