Sign in to follow this  
justforbeer

Best pick of your draft? Mine, MOSTERT 14TH ROUND!

Got Mostert in the 14th round and currently has 20 TDs!

if anybody was listening to me, they would have them also!

Mostert makes up for Tua. 

Williams off of waivers. In draft, Collins in round 12. In auction, Achane for $2, Montgomery for $10. Mostert went in the 8th round in our snake draft.

Probably, Tyreek Hill in auction. Jalen Hurts, I had as a keeper in another. Kyren Williams I picked up for cheap in auction league off waivers, I think. Also, in auction league; I got CJ Stroud with my last pick, I think for $1. 2 QB start.

Injuries really affected a lot of things for my money league teams; I wish I did a little bit better with my free agent decisions and sometimes benched the wrong player etc.

Would have been nice to have Archane, Mostert, Gibbs, Montgomery; I bet and some others. Alvin Kamara did pretty good for me in a league where I missed the playoffs. 

One of my picks I think, that hurt me the most was picking Bryce Young in 2 leagues and had Dameon Pierce in 2 also. I wanted QB depth and for Pierce, I expected him to do better than what has transpired.

Kyren Williams and Sam LaPorta, both off waivers for $0

Had both Mostert and K Williams in my dynasty last year. Mostert was ok but I let him go to hold other players. Also held Kyren all of last year, then before this season I kept reading he was not going to be a factor so I released him too. Boy did I flub that😩

4 hours ago, mattman7168 said:

Had both Mostert and K Williams in my dynasty last year. Mostert was ok but I let him go to hold other players. Also held Kyren all of last year, then before this season I kept reading he was not going to be a factor so I released him too. Boy did I flub that😩

It is hard to predict things. I am sure at the timing you felt; like you made the right choice. Good luck and for next season also.