Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Ember coffee mug

Yes. If you’re a coffee sipper, it’s the best thing ever invented. Coffee stays 135° to the last drop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On thing of note:  If you use creamer, you need to keep a lid over it. Otherwise it will form a film over the top.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Does anyone use these?

I have one but don’t use it :dunno: By the time I’m done with my coffee it hasn’t gotten cold. Only use it if you’re not going o drink your coffee right away. Otherwise it’s just a waste

$100 for a coffee mug?  $159 for 16oz Tumbler?  No f'n way.  I can use that on a firearm accessory, ammo or some other useful item.

My 20 oz  hot/cold tumbler for $20 keeps my coffee/tea hot anyways.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

$100 for a coffee mug?  $159 for 16oz Tumbler?  No f'n way.  I can use that on a firearm accessory, ammo or some other useful item.

I got mine for Christmas. Wasted gift. I’ve used it twice. After every use you have to charge it. My regular mug has an actual handle with a lid & keeps my coffee hot enough while I drink it 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They come in a 2 pack for that price I believe 

2 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

I got mine for Christmas. Wasted gift. I’ve used it twice. After every use you have to charge it. My regular mug has an actual handle with a lid & keeps my coffee hot enough while I drink it 

:thumbsup:

My $20 Tumbler keeps it hot long enough for me to go thru it in 30m or an hour.  The Tumbler can keep it hot even longer if I wanted, but If it takes you 6 hours to drink your coffee in order to justify your $159 purchase, you're doing it wrong.

I’ve had various "insulated" type mugs- they can’t hold a candle to this thing, but I prefer my coffee hot-not warm-and it takes me a couple of hours to drink it. It was worth every penny to me.

I charge it every 2 days, and so far it’s holding up great. Going on my 3rd year with it.

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It’s a gift for my wife.  No big deal if it works and she likes it..  Otherwise, she can send it back.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

It’s a gift for my wife.  No big deal if it works and she likes it..  Otherwise, she can send it back.  

If she’s a coffee snob, then yes, she will :wub: it. If not, then don’t bother-she’s a savage. :lol:

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

I’ve had various "insulated" type mugs- they can’t hold a candle to this thing, but I prefer my coffee hot-not warm-and it takes me a couple of hours to drink it. It was worth every penny to me.

I charge it every 2 days, and so far it’s holding up great. Going on my 3rd year with it.

See this is the reason to get one. If it takes you longer than 20 minutes then the Ember is great. But I usually have mine in the mornings with my breakfast & on the way to work. Like you said, if you’re a sipper and take an hour or more to finish your cup or you’re working outside in the cold then this is money well spent 

27 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

What trouble have you experienced? 

Mine constantly disconnected from Bluetooth and it was annoying so I went back to a regular mug 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

or you can accidentially leave it on top of your car.

another vote for a gun.

4 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I see Old Maid has become used to living a certain lifestyle after all these years.  :)

Wife gave me one for Christmas. This thing is fantastic, much better than I thought they were.. I like my coffee really hot and always take my time drinking it , was always microwaving it

The cool thing about cocaine is you don't need a fancy mug and you're still wide awake. 

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2023 at 2:04 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Boom💥👆

22 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Wife gave me one for Christmas. This thing is fantastic, much better than I thought they were.. I like my coffee really hot and always take my time drinking it , was always microwaving it

I’m always microwaving my coffee. I should buy one.

On 12/30/2023 at 2:26 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I just can't justify the cost.  It's a coffee f'n mug.

That’s what I was saying . I liked it so much I bought her one for $79 at BJs the day after Christmas. It’s a little luxury

I don’t have many possessions I’d fight a person over but this is one of them. You can have it over my cold, dead body.