tubby_mcgee

Have we talked about the Epstein Island list?

The unsurprising thing about Maxwell's disposition: Denied everything, argumentative and arrogant. 

The suprizing thing about Maxwell's disposition: The line of questioning about her and Epstein asking one (some) of these girls about having their baby. :o

Prince Andrew's name was redacted in Maxwell's disposition. We know its him because the line of questioning was about the puppet.  Pretty sure anything Clinton will be redacted.  

13 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump said that Epstein liked young women.  He knew what he was doing way before he distanced himself for political purposes.

1992....that's your proof?  You're an ignoramus. 

14 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump said that Epstein liked young women.  He knew what he was doing way before he distanced himself for political purposes.

You're a monkey

Man look at these focking creeps palling around together. It’s sickening:

Crazy details from latest docs dump reposted today on Drudge.

Emails and videos mentioned, recanted testimony. Trump, Clinton, Richard Branson among others listed.

Jeffrey Epstein kept blackmail videos that showed Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Richard Branson having sex with women he supplied them with, according to the latest bombshell claims in newly-unsealed court documents. 

oh boy.

10 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Jeffrey Epstein kept blackmail videos that showed Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Richard Branson having sex with women he supplied them with, according to the latest bombshell claims in newly-unsealed court documents. 

oh boy.

I haven’t spent time looking into this too much that being said you can see why much of this was not public. It’s a lot of crazy salacious stuff but primarily still allegations and nothing concrete.

That being said do I think Clinton, Trump, and a ton of others were doing crazy shet via Epstein. Yeah prolly!

Just now, thegeneral said:

I haven’t spent time looking into this too much that being said you can see why much of this was not public. It’s a lot of crazy salacious stuff but primarily still allegations and nothing concrete.

That being said do I think Clinton, Trump, and a ton of others were doing crazy shet via Epstein. Yeah prolly!

Let us know when you’re done looking into it. I know you’re busy. TIA. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Absolutely.  They both fit the profile and they should both pay for their sins.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let us know when you’re done looking into it. I know you’re busy. TIA. 

I’ll let you sleuths get into it and cut and paste random bits in here 😂

On 1/6/2024 at 10:25 PM, squistion said:

For drag queens that probably is their business attire. 😁

Using this logic, you shouldn't have an issue with "Stripper Story Hour" where girls come in topless with thongs... as, that is their business attire.

32 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

oh boy.

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The Democrats have been creating propaganda against Trump to prevent him from getting elected since 2015... you're telling me that in 2019, they knew about this stuff and didn't use it in 2020?

On 12/22/2023 at 11:40 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

I think it's safe to say that if there is a list, there's plenty of big names on both sides of the aisle and/or money donors to members on both sides of the aisle.  If there weren't, Epstein would've been in protective custody on Day 1, and everything would've come out a long time ago.  I would not at all be surprised at all to see many big name Democrats AND big name Republicans on that list.

I think anyone who believes otherwise, is just ignoring common sense.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The Democrats have been creating propaganda against Trump to prevent him from getting elected since 2015... you're telling me that in 2019, they knew about this stuff and didn't use it in 2020?

Look how fast he changes his tune now that these new Trump allegations are dropped :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just like most of the stuff that has come out of these doc dumps it’s primarily rumor and innuendo.

However, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being not shocked in the least, how shocked will you be if Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew were getting freaky with the Epstein crew?

55 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Jeez, that’s pretty bad. She must’ve been threatened and/or bought off

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Jeez, that’s pretty bad. She must’ve been threatened and/or bought off

Or making it up. Who knows. 

Well we know Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew etc all hung out with Epstein. So she’s not making it up entirely 

She is just the latest.  There is a pattern of women that have either made stuff up about him over the years, or were paid off or threatened to keep their mouths shut.

9 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Look how fast he changes his tune now that these new Trump allegations are dropped :lol:

What tune did I change?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Well we know Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew etc all hung out with Epstein. So she’s not making it up entirely 

Could be. This is like if the JFK assassination and Moon Landing conspiracies had a baby. The grand poobah!! 

What tune did I change?

You serious Clark?

You said it's common sense that many big name politicians would be on the list, and then you suggest these allegations about Trump are false because they would have been used years earlier if they were true.

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Just like most of the stuff that has come out of these doc dumps it’s primarily rumor and innuendo.

However, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being not shocked in the least, how shocked will you be if Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew were getting freaky with the Epstein crew?

I wouldn't be shocked at all.  My only point is that the list was a known commodity before the 2020 election.  There was no rumor or innuendo... the DOJ knew.  Everyone involved in Epstein's case knew.  That was in what, 2018 and 2019 when he finally went to trial?

I also wouldn't be shocked at all if this was all crap.  If Trump was on that list, why is it coming out now and not prior to the 2020 election?  My guess is that Trump can prove he did nothing wrong and the Democrats just want this to come out now just before the primaries hit, in the hopes that someone other than Trump wins the primary... then, Trump's name will be quietly not talked about any more.

Sorry, but the mainstream media and Democrats have 0 credibility as far as I'm concerned.  The second they open their mouths, I assume they're lying.  Maybe they all shouldn't be a bunch of piece of crap scumbags and garner some credibility.

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You serious Clark?

You said it's common sense that many big name politicians would be on the list, and then you suggest these allegations about Trump are false because they would have been used years earlier if they were true.

I didn't change my tune at all.  I wouldn't be surprised that he's on the list.  I also don't believe liberals. The Democrat party knew about the list in 2018/2019.  You're telling me that they didn't use that list in 2020 because.... why?

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I wouldn't be shocked at all.  My only point is that the list was a known commodity before the 2020 election.  There was no rumor or innuendo... the DOJ knew.  Everyone involved in Epstein's case knew.  That was in what, 2018 and 2019 when he finally went to trial?

I also wouldn't be shocked at all if this was all crap.  If Trump was on that list, why is it coming out now and not prior to the 2020 election?  My guess is that Trump can prove he did nothing wrong and the Democrats just want this to come out now just before the primaries hit, in the hopes that someone other than Trump wins the primary... then, Trump's name will be quietly not talked about any more.

Sorry, but the mainstream media and Democrats have 0 credibility as far as I'm concerned.  The second they open their mouths, I assume they're lying.  Maybe they all shouldn't be a bunch of piece of crap scumbags and garner some credibility.

You will explain away anything involving Trump. It’s truly pathetic :( 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Everyone has been asking for sealed info to come out and now some of it is.This stuff is just straight from a lawsuit and some judge appointed by GHWB said it should be made public. 

It isn’t proof of anything as far as I have read about any of these people doing anything.

It isn’t some Democrat or deep state conspiracy that these names are being dropped.

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You will make sure Trump is guilty of everything he's accused of.  It's truly pathetic. 🙄

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

You will make sure Trump is guilty of everything he's accused of.  It's truly pathetic. 🙄

Let’s put it this way: you see anyone here defending bill clinton or excusing away claims against him?

Of course not. Because that would be silly.

I mean it’s possible Clinton didn’t do anything, but you’d have to be pretty focking pathetic to take up that charge.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Let’s put it this way: you see anyone here defending bill clinton or excusing away claims against him?

Of course not. Because that would be silly.

I mean it’s possible Clinton didn’t do anything, but you’d have to be pretty focking pathetic to take up that charge.

I wouldn’t say I defend Bill here but as far as I have read there’s not really any additional details that are actually actionable on. Same with Trump. 

I also haven’t spent a great deal of time trying to filter through it all either so maybe I missed some smoking gun. If there were one tho I’d think I’d have seen it in giant 200 point font.

Now if I were a betting man I’d say there’s a good chance Bill was getting down with Epstein probably not with some underage person however as he isn’t a complete psycho moron just a poonhound.

A crazy story and I def get the draw and the natural pull toward the conspiracy realm. 

23 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Worms was all over the pee tape. Him and some others were actually working out the line of succession. It was hilarious. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

58 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I wouldn’t say I defend Bill here but as far as I have read there’s not really any additional details that are actually actionable on. Same with Trump. 

I also haven’t spent a great deal of time trying to filter through it all either so maybe I missed some smoking gun. If there were one tho I’d think I’d have seen it in giant 200 point font.

Now if I were a betting man I’d say there’s a good chance Bill was getting down with Epstein probably not with some underage person however as he isn’t a complete psycho moron just a poonhound.

A crazy story and I def get the draw and the natural pull toward the conspiracy realm. 

I read a book about Epstein a few years ago as I was mainly interested in how he got rich(started an investment fund for the upper wealthy).  according to the book Epstein was a member of Mar-a Lago for a brief time.  When allegations came out about Epstein Trump kicked him out.  Now this was in 2007 before any politics & really before all the press linked Epstein to high end players.

I used to have a friend when I was younger who started selling drugs and stealing schit. I stopped hanging out with him. Am I somehow a drug dealer and thief because he used to be my friend?

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I used to have a friend when I was younger who started selling drugs and stealing schit. I stopped hanging out with him. Am I somehow a drug dealer and thief because he used to be my friend?

So like when you were 60? Because that’s what we’re talking here with Trump

8 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

You guys look so dumb on this one.   Nobody is that surprised at just about any of the names being floated about on that list.   Trump isn't a gross creep because I think he hung out with Epstein all the time and was banging young teens.  He is a gross creep because he openly talks about grabbing chicks, walking in on teen pageants, and fawning over his daughter.   IF true he has closer ties than I currently think to Epstein, that would just confirm it more, but I doubt we ever get a sex tape type smoking gun on many of these people.   Similar to Clinton - his actions we all know about make him a gross creep.    People shouldn't need this list for proof on some of these guys - they openly flaunt it.  

Now Stephen Hawking, that's a name that stands out on the list.   

• Thanks 2

Sorry dumbass shitlibs, it’s fake news.  Have your fun though.  

• Thanks 1

Hopefully the Trumptards continue to hijack the RNC so Trump wins the Primary. 

49 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The thing is we don’t really know. We just have people who lie a lot, understandably here, saying stuff.

ill ask you scale of 1-10 (10 being obviously they are guilty) how surprised are you if Clinton and Trump are doing some sketchy stuff here with Epstein and Co.?