BunnysBastatrds

My Present To You. (NSFW)

Why do you hate children, there are  children that do look on this board, you are doing them harm, stop being a Pedro.  

Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7.  That will help.  Amen.  Merry Christmas 

God bless. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

Why do you hate children, there are  children that do look on this board, you are doing them harm, stop being a Pedro.  

Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7.  That will help.  Amen.  Merry Christmas 

God bless. 

I know. I sometimes forget you’re one of them. Not sorry you fawking phaggot

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

For being a bigger Girl, she has absolutely no arse. 

That’s because I ate it.🍀

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Someone had to. 

You only did what you had to do 👍

Ill eat anything like Mikey does.

5 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

:first:

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

God bless. 

Lol the hell we do. 

if you have a kid that are still in santa believing stage of life and you let them peruse a “lightly trafficked message board”….thats on you. 

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

God bless. 

That's right WeePaws! 

That's somebody's daughter in that video, most likely MDC's. 

55 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Lol the hell we do. 

if you have a kid that are still in santa believing stage of life and you let them peruse a “lightly trafficked message board”….thats on you. 

Not all kids are on that stage, and no child should be showed that until adult age, do you let your teens watch that crap , probably so, you are the one taking your wife out late at night to drink, and then you wonder what to do when guys hit on her. Shame on you. Parents don’t always allow their kids to see that crap , kids can find it on a board like this one because the OP doesn’t care about kids.  

Thank you Jesus that the OP doesn’t see his grandchild.  

8 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

You know , and don’t care, makes you even a worst hater on children, please stay away from your grandchild.  You are a danger to children, and so is all that think this crap that you post is safe.  

8 hours ago, League Champion said:

Someone had to. 

You only did what you had to do 👍

And you are the biggest puzy on this board, you sit on the fence, you don’t have a side, your only goal is to make war, you will die luke warm and be throw up from Jesus mouth.  Move on 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:first:

Pedro ☝️💩

21 hours ago, weepaws said:

God bless. 

Children do have to be made a certain way. Just saying

7 minutes ago, josh wiley said:

7 minutes ago, josh wiley said:

Children inherit bad habits from adults in their lives.  This crap that the OP keeps, posting , and the OP said he doesn’t care, is very dangerous material for anyone, but even more so for children of any age.  

13 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Take it to the Bible thread, holy roller. GFY & Merry Christmas.

Another Pedro piece of 💩👆🏿

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Another Pedro piece of 💩👆🏿

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the trigger 'til it goes "click."

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the trigger 'til it goes "click."

Who is us, you have a fish in your pocket Pedro, making threats isn’t a good move.  Now let’s see you live up to that treat Pedro piece of 💩👆🏿

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Who is us, you have a fish in your pocket Pedro, making threats isn’t a good move.  Now let’s see you live up to that treat Pedro piece of 💩👆🏿

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus. 

13 minutes ago, kutulu said:

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus. 

That’s what I thought, all talk, run Pedro run 👆🏿

30 minutes ago, kutulu said:

, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the trigger 'til it goes "click."

Whoa, calm down Son. Threatening to kill a made man isn't a good ideal. 

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

So Gawd creates Adam and Eve. They are warned to not eat the apples on the forbidden tree. As Gawd predicted, they did, and some serious fawking. Eve needed to bathe. She went into the ocean and was eaten out by numerous fishes. She came back for round three and went to town.  Adam: Your bagina smells like fish. What happened?  Eve: I got eaten out by a tuna named Charlie. 

So every time you smell that vile and wretched pudding of yours, thank that Eve for ruining it for all of us. 

30 minutes ago, League Champion said:

No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that Rises against you in judgement, This is the heritage of the servant of the Lord and their vindication from Me, declares the Lord. Isaiah 54:17.  Amen. 

The Lord is Faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.   2 Thessalonians 3:3.  Amen. 

6 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

So Gawd creates Adam and Eve. They are warned to not eat the apples on the forbidden tree. As Gawd predicted, they did, and some serious fawking. Eve needed to bathe. She went into the ocean and was eaten out by numerous fishes. She came back for round three and went to town.  Adam: Your bagina smells like fish. What happened?  Eve: I got eaten out by a tuna named Charlie. 

So every time you smell that vile and wretched pudding of yours, thank that Eve for ruining it for all of us. 

You simply don’t care if children see the crap you post, it’s all about you.  Stop doing it, it’s not something anyone needs to see, and children come first on that list, and please please stay away far away from that grandchild.  Thanks. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that Rises against you in judgement, This is the heritage of the servant of the Lord and their vindication from Me, declares the Lord. Isaiah 54:17.  Amen. 

The Lord is Faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.   2 Thessalonians 3:3.  Amen. 

Safe.  Amen. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

I hear ya. It's also not a good idea.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

it’s not something anyone needs to see,

Don't you think it's odd as well that she has absolutely no ass for a bigger girl? I do