Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

Its so bad I saw a lady kickin a box down the street...I said what ya doin...she says movin.

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

GTFO with your raciss math!!! 

• Haha 1

🤭

14 hours ago, RLLD said:

Liberals will never watch this more than 20 seconds. It would destroy their life's goals in attacking Trump.

44 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Looks like Gutterboy didn’t read the article again. While the article was written in 2019, the survey they cite is from 2017.  Lol. 🤡

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like Gutterboy didn’t read the article again. While the article was written in 2019, the survey they site is from 2017.  Lol. 🤡

Who was president in 2017? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Who was president in 2017? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, sorry he didn’t get it done his first few months as president. You got him. 🤡

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, sorry he didn’t get it done his first few months as president. You got him. 🤡

But yet you blame Biden for inflation that occured in the first months of his presidency where it's impossible for a president to impact inflation before at least 6 months.

SAD

43 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

But yet you blame Biden for inflation that occured in the first months of his presidency where it's impossible for a president to impact inflation before at least 6 months.

SAD

2019 - 74%

SAN ANTONIO, Sept. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 74 percent of employees in America would experience financial difficulty if their paychecks were delayed for a week, according to results from the 2019 "Getting Paid In America" survey conducted by the American Payroll Association (APA). 

The greatest economy that the world has ever seen! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Four years ago this week my office closed down and people were hoarding TP like gold bullion.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Four years ago this week my office closed down and people were hoarding TP like gold bullion.

There were also riots across the country.  The country was a chithole until Biden saved it.

Lord I hope the moron republicans run on "are you better off now than 4 years ago."

Wages up bigly.  Trumpflation down bigly.  Markets up bigly.  GDP up bigly.  Unemployment down bigly.

It's such an easy thing to message, yet the democrats for some reason can't figure it out.  Simply blame 2021 on Trump, as they should, and take credit/blame for 2022 forward.

Easy peasy and it's reality. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

There were also riots across the country.  The country was a chithole until Biden saved it.

Lord I hope the moron republicans run on "are you better off now than 4 years ago."

Wages up bigly.  Trumpflation down bigly.  Markets up bigly.  GDP up bigly.  Unemployment down bigly.

It's such an easy thing to message, yet the democrats for some reason can't figure it out.  Simply blame 2021 on Trump, as they should, and take credit/blame for 2022 forward.

Easy peasy and it's reality. 

This is so bad it's good. 

Keep up the good work. 

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Reality said:

This is so bad it's good. 

Keep up the good work. 

:thumbsup:

Use your big boy words to counter anything I've said boyo.

Always facts.  Never feelz...oh wait, you cultist have nothing but feelz.

Love this for you.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Use your big boy words to counter anything I've said boyo.

Always facts.  Never feelz...oh wait, you cultist have nothing but feelz.

Love this for you.

Hey man, I put my dollar in the bucket.

Go back to performing. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Hey man, I put my dollar in the bucket.

Go back to performing. 

I directly challenge you to counter anything I posted.

Are you a man or are you a cultist lemming?

Let's debate facts boyo. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I directly challenge you to counter anything I posted.

Are you a man or are you a cultist lemming?

Let's debate facts boyo. 

Sure, how is inflation down bigly, exactly? I hope you don't believe that a slower rate of year over year growth actually means inflation is down.

It's still going up...

That would be a pretty bad look, even for somebody as dumb as you.

:dunno:

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Reality said:

I hope you don't believe that a slower rate of year over year growth actually means inflation is down.

That's exactly what that means, dummy. 🤣

See when people talk about inflation going up or down, we're talking about the rate of inflation.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, thegeneral said:

4 years ago everyone at my company was employed.  On February 28, 2024 10% can no longer say that! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sure, how is inflation down bigly, exactly? I hope you don't believe that a slower rate of year over year growth actually means inflation is down.

It's still going up...

That would be a pretty bad look, even for somebody as dumb as you.

:dunno:

Wait, you want there to be deflation from the massive Trumpflation?

LOLOLOLOLOL

How did cultist get so stupid?

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

4 years ago everyone at my company was employed.  On February 28, 2024 10% can no longer say that! 

Thanks Trump!

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Thanks Trump!

Thanks Biden and your outrageous costs and shortages of qualified labor.

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

That's exactly what that means, dummy. 🤣

See when people talk about inflation going up or down, we're talking about the rate of inflation.

Yup, still going up. So, not down bigly. :thumbsup:

Were you under some sort of illusion that it was going to continue to grow at a rate of 7% each year. We'd be in big time trouble if that were the case. Biden tried to fock things up pretty badly but, not even he could accomplish that.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, still going up. So, not down bigly. :thumbsup:

Were you under some sort of illusion that it was going to continue to grow at a rate of 7% each year. We'd be in big time trouble if that were the case. Biden tried to fock things up pretty badly but, not even he could accomplish that.

Here is some data for you.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi

If you can read a graph, you will see that the inflation rate peaked around 9% in June 2022, and has come down bigly since then, settling in around 3-4% for the past 9 months.

Now with this data in front of you, are you still going to say that inflation is not down?

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

If you can read a graph, you will see that the inflation rate peaked around 9% in June 2022, and has come down bigly since then, settling in around 3-4% for the past 9 months.

Now with this data in front of you, are you still going to say that inflation is not down?

You idiots don't know what a woman is. 😆

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

True but it is almost 100% higher than were the FED wants the rate to be for what they consider a good strong economy.   

Just now, Bert said:

True but it is almost 100% higher than were the FED wants the rate to be for what they consider a good strong economy.   

Target rate is 2% so where not quite there, but 4% < 9%.  That's not debatable.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Target rate is 2% so where not quite there, but 4% < 9%.  That's not debatable.

Obviously.  But it is still not good.  You are screaming it is GREAT idiot! and the others are screaming it's HORRIBLE idiot!  and neither one of you are correct.

19 minutes ago, Bert said:

Obviously.  But it is still not good.  You are screaming it is GREAT idiot! and the others are screaming it's HORRIBLE idiot!  and neither one of you are correct.

I don't believe I ever screamed it is great, but feel free to point that out.

I was just correcting Reality's false statement that inflation is not down.  Inflation is clearly down, from 9% to 4%, but we should still be lower at 2%.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I was just correcting Reality's false statement that inflation is not down.  Inflation is clearly down, from 9% to 4%, but we should still be lower at 2%.

I guess it is just the insistent tone of this alias.  

32 minutes ago, Bert said:

Inflation is at 3.2%.  That's a MASSIVE improvement over the inflation that Trump created and very close to the Fed target.

Historically speaking it's a very very low rate.

So yea, inflation is under control thanks to Biden and the Feds following the disaster Trump left.

Oh and btw, real wages are up BIGLY since 2023 and just about even since 2021 even counting for the catastrophic Trump inflation.

Biden's economy is truly amazing. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Inflation is at 3.2%.  That's a MASSIVE improvement over the inflation that Trump created and very close to the Fed target.

Historically speaking it's a very very low rate.

So yea, inflation is under control thanks to Biden and the Feds following the disaster Trump left.

Oh and btw, real wages are up BIGLY since 2023 and just about even since 2021 even counting for the catastrophic Trump inflation.

Biden's economy is truly amazing. 

Damn there is a lot of misinformation in this post sprinkled with some truth.  

Just now, Bert said:

Damn there is a lot of misinformation in this post sprinkled with some truth.  

Feel free boyo to enlighten us with facts anything I misstated.

Let's start with the current rate of 3.2%.  Is that a historically low rate or nah?

57 minutes ago, Bert said:

Unemployment sits right at where it was before Covid. 4 years ago things were not good.

17 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Never screamed it was horrible, talk to your boy ravens fan.

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Unemployment sits right at where it was before Covid. 4 years ago things were not good.

So what.  Your company closed down and its employees had to hoard toilet paper.  That did not happen at my company four years ago.  We didn't have layoffs till this year.  

Just now, Bert said:

So what.  Your company closed down and its employees had to hoard toilet paper.  That did not happen at my company four years ago.  We didn't have layoffs till this year.  

I could say the same for you. So what? Why is your story special but others not.

We look at this things in whole.

The majority of the nation beginning 4 years ago was locked up at home, unemployment skyrocketed. These things have returned to normal.