Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Aaron Rodgers: great quarterback, conspiracy minded idiot.

Just now, squistion said:

I thought that was in a little different category. Drug companies had been working for years on what they anticipated to be the next "SARS so a lot of the preliminary research and testing had already been done, it wasn't like starting from scratch like with AIDS. Plus, the vaccine was fast tracked for use, but I don't believe there were no clinical trials at all before it was made available to the public. 

Lol

You got pwned

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Yet in Lib cities they hand out needles.  

Lol.  Too funny.  

Clean needles can prevent the spread of HIV and Hepatitis, not to mention other blood transmitted diseases. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Wonder drug that was developed to treat worms in horses and cattle. 

Retard says what?

“Ivermectin proved to be even more of a ‘Wonder drug’ in human health, improving the nutrition, general health and wellbeing of billions of people worldwide ever since it was first used to treat Onchocerciasis in humans in 1988.”

Guess what white pill you can find in any store this is? 

“It is responsible for 56,000 emergency department visits, 2,600 hospitalizations, and 500 deaths per year in the United States.”

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Clean needles can prevent the spread of HIV and Hepatitis, not to mention other blood transmitted diseases. 

This is true.  So in other words maybe the government should hand out things to counteract all the awful things Ivermectin has been reportedly doing to people.  

We are going to make your heroin safer!  Do not take ivermectin!  Don't even talk about it!

Too funny.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

This is true.  So in other words maybe the government should hand out things to counteract all the awful things Ivermectin has been reportedly doing to people.  

We are going to make your heroin safer!  Do not take ivermectin!  Don't even talk about it!

Too funny.  

These are two separate issues but the idea is the protection of people from diseases being spread by dirty needles and the public being protected by drugs not proven to be safe and effective. Also, needle exchange/distribution is done generally by individual cities, while the FDA controls the approval of drugs for public consumption in the entire country.

40 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Thats actually a good find.  And why I stay out of it.  I think the jabs suck and didn't take one because I am young enough and in good health.  But idc wtf people do.  Just don't push it on me.  Like other things today.  

If you can find me saying someone shouldn't take something I would be surprised.  I don't think many people needed the jab and the idea of the jab went through phases of lies.  But idc what you do.  

There is value in public health mandates absolutely.  There is value in requiring certain vaccines to attend school.  The covid vaccine should never have been mandated and I'm glad that it no longer is.  People just need to get over it, like a school shooting.

45 minutes ago, squistion said:

Some people are completely unconcerned about the health and well-being of anyone but themselves. Perhaps you are in that category.

I don't believe people should take medicine that has not been proven safe or effective and may actually be harmful to them.

I don't think people should destroy their bodies with drugs or alcohol.  I don't think people should smoke.

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

There is value in public health mandates absolutely.  There is value in requiring certain vaccines to attend school.  The covid vaccine should never have been mandated and I'm glad that it no longer is.  People just need to get over it, like a school shooting.

It absolutely should have as it is a virus that can be spread by those infected.

https://www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-how-is-it-transmitted#:~:text=The virus can spread from,%2C speak%2C sing or breathe.

The virus can spread from an infected person's mouth or nose in small liquid particles when they cough, sneeze, speak, sing or breathe.

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

I don't think people should destroy their bodies with drugs or alcohol.  I don't think people should smoke.

But like with those who take medicines, you don't care if they do?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

But the vaccine didn't stop it from spreading, or at least not significantly.  The primary benefit of the virus was it made symptoms much milder.

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

But like with those who take medicines, you don't care if they do?

If people need to take medicine to be healthy then I think they should take them. 

20 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

But the vaccine didn't stop it from spreading, or at least not significantly.  The primary benefit of the virus was it made symptoms much milder.

It didn't stop it from spreading, but I think it saved millions of lives. The only way to prove it didn't would be to rerun history but this time with no vaccine available.

Everything said above is fine.  

But why so hung up on what Rodgers thinks?  People think all sorts of ways in this country.  Rodgers gets put on the cross for it.  Its hilarious how much of a frenzy he gets you guys in.  

3 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Rodgers refuses to apologize, rants about the woke mob and the media and how he was right about covid :lol:

What a doosh

He's made Kimmel look like a complete doofus.  Not that it's hard to do.

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Not about Ivermectin, which he still promoting (and there is no peer-reviewed study where Ivermectin has been shown to be effective against Covid).

Shut up pole smoker.  He got 99% of it right and you harp on the 1% like an autistic tranny troll.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

He got 99% of it right.

Actually, he didn't, but carry on. 

11 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

He's made Kimmel look like a complete doofus.  Not that it's hard to do.

Ted Cruz did in a basketball game lol.

• Like 1

Kimmel got married young because he couldn’t get any ass. Latched on to what he could.  Then he dumped her when he could get some. 

This story is everywhere, it’s amazing. 

ESPN stopped talking only about sports a decade or more ago.  Full woke nonsense for years, day after day.  Aaron Rodgers talks opposite side of the spectrum non sports comments on ESPN and people lose their minds.  

:lol: 

Ill type in Aaron Rodgers into the google machine.  And it gives you a track of tweets on Rodgers because of the new interview.  

Needless to say, hilarious the amount of people who say a version of the phrase "if I never have to see Rodgers and Pat again it will be too much".....yet obviously watched the clips or show.....again and are posting on twitter about it. 

Today's society is bizzaro world.  

Just now, posty said:

Kimmel is an idiot that loves to dish it out, but can't take it...

He kind of covered this in the monologue. There are jokes and then there is saying someone is a pedo.

There are crazy people out there who don’t really have grasp of reality so this is dangerous. That’s a fair point.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

He kind of covered this in the monologue. There are jokes and then there is saying someone is a pedo.

There are crazy people out there who don’t really have grasp of reality so this is dangerous. That’s a fair point.

Rodgers never called him a pedo...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Kimmel brings it on himself being so political one sided and having a agenda every show. He's bound to have some backlash from others.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Kimmel brings it on himself being so political one sided and having an agenda every show. He's bound to have some backlash from others.

Calling someone a pedo or implying he’s a buddy of Epstein isn’t a good idea, no?

Make fun of his show or him being thin skinned or something.

9 minutes ago, posty said:

No, but that could be inferred from he said about Kimmel being worried about Epstein's list coming out.

Pedos are sueing Rogers for inferring they were a Kimmel.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, but that could be inferred from he said about Kimmel being worried about Epstein's list coming out.

Aren't you the same guys that say the same thing about Trump and Epstein?  Tell me how this thing with Rodgers is any different.

24 minutes ago, posty said:

Sounded like it to me last week. He “clarified it” today. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Pedos are sueing Rogers for inferring they were a Kimmel.

That makes no sense at all, in other words, like most of your posts. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Aren't you the same guys that say the same thing about Trump and Epstein?  Tell me how this thing with Rodgers is any different.

People in media should have a bit more tact than people in the Geek Club 😂

Rodgers didn't call him a pedo.  

But he shouldn't of went there.  Reminded me a bit of someone who is a lightweight drinking too much and talking too much.  

If Kimmel some how is on some list then all hail Rodgers and he was perfectly fine in saying it.  

Jemele Hill.  LOL.  May as well just wave the white flag when you look for Jemele Hill tweets.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Jemele Hill.....ewwwwwww

She used to write for Orlando Sentinel, this b!tch just won't get out of my life 

Just saw Rodgers response. What was his thing about saying he’d be right again? Was after he was sarcastically calling himself dumb or whatever. 

42 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Rodgers didn't call him a pedo.  

But he shouldn't of went there.  Reminded me a bit of someone who is a lightweight drinking too much and talking too much.  

If Kimmel some how is on some list then all hail Rodgers and he was perfectly fine in saying it.  

Right after he said this there was some fake doc that showed Kimmel’s name. It was posted a couple times in here 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Not really dangerous.  You guys want addicts out on the street shooting up.  So seems a bit ridiculous from you.   

Its a pure example of you being scared and label someone dangerous you find against your grain.  

If whoopi comes out with pure leftism stuff you never call that dangerous.   

The lefts buzzwords are cute.  

It’s funny listening to Kimmel attack someone’s intellect. But if ass kissing were  a major, he would have a masters. He also has bich titts.