Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Jan 6, 2021

NBC News: New Jan. 6 footage appears to show rioter firing a gun in the air during Capitol attack

“I was in the D.C. riots,” he told the investigators, according to a police transcript. “I’m the one in the video with the gun right here.”

…Weeks later, Banuelos called an investigator with the department and “talked about going where Donald Trump sent him,” apparently referencing the Capitol, according to a police record.

Among Jan. 6 rioters who were proven to have carried firearms during the Capitol attack are Christopher Alberts, who was sentenced to seven years in prison; Mark Mazza, who carried two guns and was sentenced to five years in federal prison; and Guy Reffitt, who was sentenced to seven years in federal prison after he became the first Jan. 6 defendant to go to trial.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

Jan. 6 rioters who were proven to have carried firearms during the Capitol attack 

Unpossible. I have been assured many, many times by our resident expert jonmx that THERE WERE NO GUNS AT ALL. Also it wasn't a big deal, and we shouldn't care. Also: Bootlickerbrownshirtfascistbastards

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

so apparently guns were involved?  good job dozier in pointing out that the guy shot his gun straight up it to the sky.

so what?  12 years behind bars?

I don't mind your politics but your hate of Trump blinds you to the Dems fanning the flames of the riots in 2020 to some idiots storming(getting led in in most cases) the capital.

your hatred blinds you.  

6 minutes ago, shadrap said:

so apparently guns were involved?  good job dozier in pointing out that the guy shot his gun straight up it to the sky.

I don't mind your politics but your hate of Trump blinds you to the Dems fanning the flames of the riots in 2020 to some idiots storming(getting led in in most cases) the capital.

your hatred blinds you.  

You’re probably right, cuz I hate that phucker. He’s a giant piece of shitt.

Where I’m from, shooting your handgun up in the air like that probably isn’t a felony… like say, at a football game, or the Fourth of July…

But in this case? At the Capitol with a riot going on around you?

What do you think? Six months in county? Loss of right to own a gun? Two or three years probation?

Or are we just going to call them hostages.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

You’re probably right, cuz I hate that phucker. He’s a giant piece of shitt.

Where I’m from, shooting your handgun up in the air like that probably isn’t a felony… like say, at a football game, or the Fourth of July…

But in this case? At the Capitol with a riot going on around you?

What do you think? Six months in county? Loss of right to own a gun? Two or three years probation?

Or are we just going to call them hostages.

Now do the riots of 2020. Oh wait, you didn't look at the news in 2020 so the loss of lives and burning of vehicles and the throwing of fire bombs at police, and burning down governments buildings, the looting and burning down of commercial buildings and people's businesses, and the overall chaos and fear pumped into the nation during that time all across the country didn't happen. Not to mention that minor price tag of $2B in insurance claims alone. All just a few months before someone shot a single shot in the air and a bunch of others took some selfies. 

You liberal dolts have got the intelligence of a rotten piece of old meat that some stray dog is gnawing on. 

17 hours ago, shadrap said:

your hatred blinds you.  

There's some truth to this, like how Dems immediately decided that it was fine to let historic levels of migrants enter the country because Trump was perceived as being so virulent against it. I can admit to now having a knee jerk negative reaction to pretty much everything Trump does or says, though most of the time it's justified IMO.

There are myriad examples of things that Trump supporters happily ignore, however, because of their own hatred of liberals. If a Dem POTUS pulled that shlte on J6, for instance, the right wingers would be calling for public executions, but Trump did it so it's "meh, 2020 riots were worse."

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

There's some truth to this, like how Dems immediately decided that it was fine to let historic levels of migrants enter the country because Trump was perceived as being so virulent against it. I can admit to now having a knee jerk negative reaction to pretty much everything Trump does or says, though most of the time it's justified IMO.

There are myriad examples of things that Trump supporters happily ignore, however, because of their own hatred of liberals. If a Dem POTUS pulled that shlte on J6, for instance, the right wingers would be calling for public executions, but Trump did it so it's "meh, 2020 riots were worse."

They were worse. Doesn’t mean the people that were violent and others on Jan 6 shouldn’t suffer the consequences. Both things are true. Except you guys won’t Stfu about the one where people are being held responsible and downplay and ignore the one where they aren’t to the same extent 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They were worse. Doesn’t mean the people that were violent and others on Jan 6 shouldn’t suffer the consequences. Both things are true. Except you guys won’t Stfu about the one where people are being held responsible and downplay and ignore the one where they aren’t to the same extent 

Who's downplayed the riots? Who doesn't want those responsible for vandalism, theft, violence, and property damage to not be caught and punished?

Just because your lord and savior Tucker Carlson makes these claims does not make them true. How about you put your time where your mouth is for once and locate some posts that are actually supporting violence in the 2020 riots? Until then, STFU.

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Who's downplayed the riots? Who doesn't want those responsible for vandalism, theft, violence, and property damage to not be caught and punished?

Just because your lord and savior Tucker Carlson makes these claims does not make them true. How about you put your time where your mouth is for once and locate some posts that are actually supporting violence in the 2020 riots? Until then, STFU.

Mostly peaceful. I win. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mostly peaceful. I win. 

What did you win?

22 minutes ago, Fnord said:

😆 Liberal mayors put stand down orders on the cops in these cities. 

Wow, that's a lot of Liberals causing a lot of violence. 

Yeah, BLM!!! WooHoo, get your bumper stickers and flags. 

26 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What did you win?

You. I just owned you. 

10 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Wow, that's a lot of Liberals causing a lot of violence. 

Yeah, BLM!!! WooHoo, get your bumper stickers and flags. 

Almost forgot about the liberals blocking highways and harrassing motorists across the country.

This was a common theme across the US in blue states. Liberals didn't happen to.see this side of their elected officials. They somehow missed it.  :doh:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - Louisville Metro Police Officers say they are being given orders to stand down during protests by Mayor Greg Fischer, endangering lives and allowing for the destruction of property.

George Rodman, a retired LMPD officer and the father of fallen LMPD Officer Nick Rodman, made the statements during a rally Tuesday morning.

“When the vandalism began, front-line officers were given an order of ‘Stand down from the mayor, stand down from the mayor.’"

Rodman and numerous LMPD officers have reached out to WAVE 3 News, concerned they are being told to retreat during violent protesting, even when innocent bystanders, protesters and officers are at risk.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You. I just owned you. 

Trumpism fits you well. Just make a claim, and it becomes truth to you. Kinda wish I had that ability...

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Trumpism fits you well. Just make a claim, and it becomes truth to you. Kinda wish I had that ability...

You don’t have the ability to see the difference between thousands of people looting and burning for months and a few hundred at best committing serious crimes in a few hours on Jan 6. You are ability challenged. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t have the ability to see the difference between thousands of people looting and burning for months and a few hundred at best committing serious crimes in a few hours on Jan 6. You are ability challenged. 

I see a giant difference. Mostly peaceful protests getting out of hand because jabronis come out at night of fock things up vs. a conspiracy to defraud the American people followed by a concerted attack on the American seat of power.

I just owned you, but if my prize is you, I forfeit.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

I see a giant difference. Mostly peaceful protests getting out of hand because jabronis come out at night of fock things up vs. a conspiracy to defraud the American people followed by a concerted attack on the American seat of power.

I just owned you, but if my prize is you, I forfeit.

“Out of hand”. How about violence and destruction and numerous injuries to cops and a few deaths sprinkled in? I had a party that got out of hand once. Cups everywhere.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

a few hundred at best committing serious crimes

Tuesday, February 6, 2024, marks 37 months since the attack on the U.S. Capitol that disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the process of affirming the presidential election results.

Approximately 469 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including approximately 124 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

1 minute ago, Beaker15 said:

It continues to amaze me how stupid liberals are

I feel the same way about Trump supporters.

More law enforcement injured at the attack and attempted siege at the White House in May of 2020 than Jan 6.  They burned an historic church. Where’s the committee? And the trials? 

Vandalism and fires set at Trumps swearing in in 2017. No big deal. 

15 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

I feel the same way about Trump supporters.

Well, you haven't been right about anything since ever. So...:dunno:

***SNOWFLAKE TRIGGER WARNING BUT WHAT ABOUT BLM WAAAA WAAAA FOKING WAAAA***

38 Months Since the Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol

Wednesday, March 6, 2024, marks 38 months since the attack on the U.S. Capitol that disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the process of affirming the presidential election results.

Arrests made: More than 1,358 defendants have been charged.

Approximately 486 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including approximately 127 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Approximately 57 defendants have been charged with conspiracy.

Approximately 859 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 497 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration. Approximately 164 defendants have been sentenced to a period of home detention, including approximately 30 who also were sentenced to a period of incarceration.

• Like 1

Many defendants have been found to be unfairly sentenced and are having their sentences reduced. It should clear the way for hundreds of more defendants to have their sentences cut as well. Massive overreach by the DOJ and the activist judges in DC. 

16 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Wednesday, March 6, 2024, marks 38 months since the attack on the U.S. Capitol that disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the process of affirming the presidential election results.

Approximately 486 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including approximately 127 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Approximately 859 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 497 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration. Approximately 164 defendants have been sentenced to a period of home detention, including approximately 30 who also were sentenced to a period of incarceration.

:lol:

GFY, you tds loser. 

Until you're ready to go after other protestors with the zeal and bias you go after the 1/6 protestors, you'll be nothing but a hypocritical POS loser.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

:lol:

GFY, you tds loser. 

Until you're ready to go after other protestors with the zeal and bias you go after the 1/6 protestors, you'll be nothing but a hypocritical POS loser.

That’s just a great post right there. Kudos! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Everyone knows they got charged. Liberals go to all lengths to get rid of their opponents from the selfie fest.

Now, how long's it been since the massive liberal riots of 2020? Violent liberal fock. 

I think they should drop the charges against Trump. For this and the documents case. Also the Georgia case. All it’s done is enrage people. I doubt it’ll make a difference even if Trump is convicted - he’ll still win. And most likely they never go to trial anyway as the federal cases will go away after he’s president assuming that they aren’t tried before November (and it seems very unlikely that they will be).

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think they should drop the charges against Trump. For this and the documents case. Also the Georgia case. All it’s done is enrage people. I doubt it’ll make a difference even if Trump is convicted - he’ll still win. And most likely they never go to trial anyway as the federal cases will go away after he’s president assuming that they aren’t tried before November (and it seems very unlikely that they will be).

No no no.  Keep them going.  And tell all the poor people how good the economy is.     

On 2/13/2024 at 3:36 PM, Fnord said:

Every one of you foockers completely downplayed the summer of love riots.   And nobody is getting prosecuted.  100,000 percent more property damage and far fewer prosecutions.  Even when they have names and addressed of arsonists, they do not arrest them.  And the few cases that went to court, get wrist slaps.  There are  non-violent protestors still rotting in jail over Jan. 6th crap.   You guys can shove this two-tiered system of justice up your collective awsses.