25) Atlanta Falcons 7-10 (25)

26) Tennessee Titans 6-11 (24)

27) New York Giants 6-11 (27)

28) Arizona Cardinals 4-13 (29)

29) Los Angeles Chargers 5-12 (28)

30) New England Patriots 4-13 (31)

31) Washington Redskins 4-13 (30)

32) Carolina Panthers 2-15 (32)

My criteria is if I were a .500 team with a league average offense and a league average defense, who would be hardest team to beat through who would be the easiest pushovers.

Dalvin Cook is a sneaky good pick for anyone doing fantasy playoff drafts 

I think it's great for the Chiefs to go in with an underdog mentality.   A joe Flacco team over a pat Mahomes team? Give me a break. 

Id put GB higher.  Probably #9 on this list.  Rest looks pretty solid.

Dallas is 1-0 vs Detroit.  How is Detroit ahead of them?  I mean...yes.....Detroit can beat them (or anyone) but I don't like your math here.

Bold to have the Eagles ahead of any of the playoff teams with the way finished the season. 

23 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Dallas is 1-0 vs Detroit.  How is Detroit ahead of them?  I mean...yes.....Detroit can beat them (or anyone) but I don't like your math here.

Cause Detroit won that game damnit

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Cause Detroit won that game damnit

What do you mean they won it? 

Explain.

38 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Same argument could be said for kc and Miami. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Same argument could be said for kc and Miami. 

I don't pay attention to them, so I was unaware of that.

So...yeah.....power rankings...yes...take a lot of things into consideration. 

My criteria would be:

overall record
level of competion
how have you been playing last 5 games of year (doesn't count when you lose cuz you didn't play starters)
injuries

Cowboys  in last two weeks have lost one of best LG in NFL and a quality DB...so yes....that's a deduction. They lost a pro bowl CB week 1...but they've gotten to where they are without him...so that doesn't factor in. 

25 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

What do you mean they won it? 

Explain.

no.  

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

no.  

Because you know how it will end up.

Detroit shouldn't have the opportunity to score or go for 2. 
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/blown-tripping-call-led-to-lions-even-getting-a-chance-at-two-point-conversion

The ref (oopsy) called the Dallas player for tripping.  He got the jerseys mixed up.  The Lion's jersey is who tripped.  Called it on the Dallas jersey. Oopsy!  I find it so funny, that folks kinda just brush that under the rug and pretend it didn't happen. 

And it wasn't like "was it PI or holding" subjective call.  it was tripping.  Yes.  A guy tripped.  100%.  But the ref got all mixed up in his head and called it on the the player that didn't trip.  

A similar situation would be if Detroit had 12 people on the field on a Dallas 4th and 1 attempt to seal the game.  And the Cowboys got the 1st down, but the refs got all mixed up and called 12 men on the field vs Dallas. 

Those darn refs getting all mixed up.  Oof.  Darn refs.

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Because you know how it will end up.

Detroit shouldn't have the opportunity to score or go for 2. 
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/blown-tripping-call-led-to-lions-even-getting-a-chance-at-two-point-conversion

The ref (oopsy) called the Dallas player for tripping.  He got the jerseys mixed up.  The Lion's jersey is who tripped.  Called it on the Dallas jersey. Oopsy!  I find it so funny, that folks kinda just brush that under the rug and pretend it didn't happen. 

And it wasn't like "was it PI or holding" subjective call.  it was tripping.  Yes.  A guy tripped.  100%.  But the ref got all mixed up in his head and called it on the the player that didn't trip.  

A similar situation would be if Detroit had 12 people on the field on a Dallas 4th and 1 attempt to seal the game.  And the Cowboys got the 1st down, but the refs got all mixed up and called 12 men on the field vs Dallas. 

Those darn refs getting all mixed up.  Oof.  Darn refs.

All your gibberish comes down to the bolded.

Lions won that game.

29 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

All your gibberish comes down to the bolded.

Lions won that game.

Have you checked the box score? Dallas won 20-19 per ESPN.  Or are you keeping your own record in your own head, along with various stats, etc. 
Lemme try that!

Dallas Is undefeated and Prescott threw for 5800 yds and 64 TDs.  Nice!  Sure...some folks go by what actually happened, but SuperMike and I go by what we dream up in our heads! 
Cee Dee Lamb had one game where he caught 24 balls for 406 yds and 6 tds. That's gonna be tough to beat!
Redskins are in the playoffs.
Vikings made playoffs.  Pack didn't. Jordan love broke wrist on throwing hand week 3 and was out til week 14.
Dameon Pierce out for season torn ACL.
Tyreek Hill had 167 rushing yards in one game.  That was pretty cool. 

In reality though...you just did what I said everyone does. :lol:

34 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I find it so funny, that folks kinda just brush that under the rug and pretend it didn't happen. 

The game is over, Dallas won.   The crying you're doing....if  the refs woulda called the tripping penalty on the correct team, you wouldn't have been in position to have to cry.   Just like the Lions wouldn't have been in position to score a TD, let alone a 2 point conversion. 

Dallas may very well lose to the Lions or the Packers or anyone going forward, but all the crying like a diva won't help your cause of getting the L changed to a W.  I mean,  I dunno. Maybe if you got more Lions fans to cry in unison?  Maybe make a recording and send it to an NFL email address?  It's worth a shot. 

8 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

On just 1 carry!!  He’s amazing!

18 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Have you checked the box score? Dallas won 20-19 per ESPN.  Or are you keeping your own record in your own head, along with various stats, etc. 
Lemme try that!

Dallas Is undefeated and Prescott threw for 5800 yds and 64 TDs.  Nice!  Sure...some folks go by what actually happened, but SuperMike and I go by what we dream up in our heads! 
Cee Dee Lamb had one game where he caught 24 balls for 406 yds and 6 tds. That's gonna be tough to beat!
Redskins are in the playoffs.
Vikings made playoffs.  Pack didn't. Jordan love broke wrist on throwing hand week 3 and was out til week 14.
Dameon Pierce out for season torn ACL.

In reality though...you just did what I said everyone does. :lol:

The game is over, Dallas won.   The crying you're doing....if  the refs woulda called the tripping penalty on the correct team, you wouldn't have been in position to have to cry.   Just like the Lions wouldn't have been in position to score a TD, let alone a 2 point conversion. 

Dallas may very well lose to the Lions or the Packers or anyone going forward, but all the crying like a diva won't help your cause of getting the L changed to a W.  I mean,  I dunno. Maybe if you got more Lions fans to cry in unison?  Maybe make a recording and send it to an NFL email address?  It's worth a shot. 

Man you used the word cry a lot.   Slow down padre..Lions won that game, thus the reason they are ranked higher that the Cowboys. It's pretty simple

Cards beat thr Cowboys.  Why are thry behind them!?

Power rankings are stupid 

La Porta won't be down for breakfast

2 hours ago, edjr said:

La Porta won't be down for breakfast

I have Rams and may bet their ML.  

Detroit has a good team and its a nice story.  Things are looking up.  But ill take Stafford over Goff.  Rams don't have a great defense but I will also take theirs over the Lions.  Then Lions just have some key injuries.  Not sure on guys like Branch.  But I will also assume LaPorta is out since they say he has "an outside shot of playing".  

(I havent looked at the Rams injuries)

34 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I have Rams and may bet their ML.  

Detroit has a good team and its a nice story.  Things are looking up.  But ill take Stafford over Goff.  Rams don't have a great defense but I will also take theirs over the Lions.  Then Lions just have some key injuries.  Not sure on guys like Branch.  But I will also assume LaPorta is out since they say he has "an outside shot of playing".  

(I havent looked at the Rams injuries)

Its sitting at Lions -3 right now.  So Vegas sees it as a crap shoot.  Which is fair.  I don't think either team is gonna run away with it.

7 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Man you used the word cry a lot.   Slow down padre..Lions won that game, thus the reason they are ranked higher that the Cowboys. It's pretty simple

Lions won. 

You liberals are smart.  :lol:

21 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

This is just my opinion. IMO, Detroit was the better team and outplayed Dallas in Dallas. The outcome was not reflective of how the game went.

They also got CGJG and Alim McNeill back neither of whom played against Dallas, athough it looks like they will be down LaPorta for at least a week.

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This is just my opinion. IMO, Detroit was the better team and outplayed Dallas in Dallas. The outcome was not reflective of how the game went.

They also got CGJG and Alim McNeill back neither of whom played against Dallas, athough it looks like they will be down LaPorta for at least a week.

STOP CRYING!!!  🙄

I'd still get them chiefs up above those dolphins