Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Which Wild Card loss was most embarrassing?

Which Wild Card loss was more embarrassing?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Eagles
    • Cowboys

26 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

They fear him?  Or like him and play for him?

Well probably the latter

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

As an outsider looking in I think the Cowboys coaching is a bigger issue than the talent. 

Coaching is definitely an issue but the complete lack of effort on display on Sunday was all on the players. They came out flat and went downhill from there. 

I remember in the 90’s and dikhead NY Cowboy fans would invade the bars on game day, every one of them wearing an Emmitt or Troy jersey, acting like arrogant a-holes. I couldn’t stand them. All these years later and I’m starting to feel sorry for them. A little bit. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember in the 90’s and dikhead NY Cowboy fans would invade the bars on game day, every one of them wearing an Emmitt or Troy jersey, acting like arrogant a-holes. I couldn’t stand them. All these years later and I’m starting to feel sorry for them. A little bit. 

Most of those asshoIes became Patriots fans years ago. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, 5-Points said:

Most of those asshoIes became Patriots fans years ago. :lol:

Nah, one of my best friends is one. I watched with him and his poor kids that he passed his fandom down to on Sunday.  They were very quiet very early. I was more optimistic than they were. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah, one of my best friends is one. I watched with him and his poor kids that he passed his fandom down to on Sunday.  They were very quiet very early. I was more optimistic than they were. 

We were all quiet early because we knew what was coming. It's like clockwork. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Coaching is definitely an issue but the complete lack of effort on display on Sunday was all on the players. They came out flat and went downhill from there.  do out of loyalty

Until Skeletor fires his GM that he refuses to out of loyalty, they will be parenial  losers.

Peefoam is the most embarrasing loss - a loss of life, a terrible waste of sperm and an egg.

😞

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Peefoam is the most embarrasing loss - a loss of life, a terrible waste of sperm and an egg.

😞

Pimpledoosh doesn't have sperm so he lost 5 green haired drunk wives and is currently hiding in a closet because he's scared of being watched. 

What a scared little poosay. 

😆

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Until Skeletor fires his GM that he refuses to out of loyalty, they will be parenial  losers.

He won't give up the control. He's the one constant that prevents their success. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jerry is a great owner but he's a terrible GM. 

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He won't give up the control. He's the one constant that prevents their success. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jerry is a great owner but he's a terrible GM. 

I think he has traditionally not been great.  

But what is wrong with their roster?  They may have the most all pros of any team without looking.  

Things like Zeke at number 4.   Which a lot of Cowboys dans wouldn't even admit at the time was terrible.  

But lately?  How can you say he has done a terrible job putting the team together?  Talent all over the place.  

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think he has traditionally not been great.  

But what is wrong with their roster?  They may have the most all pros of any team without looking.  

Things like Zeke at number 4.   Which a lot of Cowboys dans wouldn't even admit at the time was terrible.  

But lately?  How can you say he has done a terrible job putting the team together?  Talent all over the place.  

We could've used Zeke quite a few times this year. Thinking Pollard was an every down back was a colossal mistake. 

Also, recently, he's started to listen to other people where he didn't in the past. Even he has said that he would've fired a GM with his track record. And it would've been well deserved. 

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

We could've used Zeke quite a few times this year. Thinking Pollard was an every down back was a colossal mistake. 

Also, recently, he's started to listen to other people where he didn't in the past. Even he has said that he would've fired a GM with his track record. And it would've been well deserved. 

Lol Zeke.  

Yes like I said he has done questionable thing.  But lately I am not sure how you can pin it on his GMing.  They have a talented roster.  And it isn't a bunch of divas.  

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Zeke ran and played hard for the useless patriots. He will get signed by someone for next year.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol Zeke.  

Yes like I said he has done questionable thing.  But lately I am not sure how you can pin it on his GMing.  They have a talented roster.  And it isn't a bunch of divas.  

Fair enough.

7 hours ago, edjr said:

Zeke ran and played hard for the useless patriots. He will get signed by someone for next year.

If he helped us win 1 game, which was entirely possible, we're looking at the #1 seed and a first round bye.