Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Dictator Zelensky has put Tucker Carlson on a “Kill List” for interviewing Putin.

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Do people not know that Putin is an evil dictator?

And is currently at war with the biggest human trafficking country in the world. 

So what's your point?

12 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Journalist: a person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or prepares news to be broadcast

Seems to me the only “next level dumb” are the ppl crying about him being called a journalist 🤣 Now he’s no Walter Cronkite but he is indeed a journalist 

Are journalists supposed to not state facts and engage in exaggeration and non-literal commentary?

Sounds like you’re the mark for Tucker’s brand of “journalism.” 🤡 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

And is currently at war with the biggest human trafficking country in the world. 

So what's your point?

Thats what makes him a prime candidate for an interview. People want to know what’s going through his head, what their thoughts are, what they see things as, etc. USED to be applauded. Now u got dumbass idiots like the ones here that only want “Massa Approved” interviews. If Massa says “no” then interview shouldnt happen 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Are journalists supposed to not state facts and engage in exaggeration and non-literal commentary?

Sounds like you’re the mark for Tucker’s brand of “journalism.” 🤡 

Did you LITERALLY just use NPR to back up your claim??? Bahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just stop 🤣 u shot urself in the foot with that one and just hurt whatever chance you had at making a smart sounding argument. Either way, all you did was go “see what Massa said! Massa said he isn’t trustworthy!” 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Thats what makes him a prime candidate for an interview. People want to know what’s going through his head, what their thoughts are, what they see things as, etc. USED to be applauded. Now u got dumbass idiots like the ones here that only want “Massa Approved” interviews. If Massa says “no” then interview shouldnt happen 

Russian media hand selected Tucker for this. Kind of makes you wonder why.

Just now, thegeneral said:

Russian media hand selected Tucker for this. Kind of makes you wonder why.

You don't need to keep trying to prove that you don't know anything. We get it. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

That’s why I put him on ignore. Dude is so obvious to let everyone know he’s a moron who sides with only the left while lying & trolling for the right. I stopped dealing with those types of low IQ ppl & will just ignore them from now on 

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Ukraine. You won't find that fact in your liberal "news" outlets. 

Ukraine is 29, tied with Russia.

And that's not a liberal news outlet, it's the global organized crime index.

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

A Kremlin spokesperson said they have refused all other requests and hand picked Tucker (after Tucker lied about journalists not wanting to do their jobs to hype his interview) 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

A Kremlin spokesperson said they have refused all other requests and hand picked Tucker (after Tucker lied about journalists not wanting to do their jobs to hype his interview) 😂

So now you all of a sudden you believe everything Kremlin spokespeople say. 

How convenient for you. 😆

6 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

That’s why I put him on ignore. Dude is so obvious to let everyone know he’s a moron who sides with only the left while lying & trolling for the right. I stopped dealing with those types of low IQ ppl & will just ignore them from now on 

You're right. The guy is a liberal tool. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Oh I know. Just look at what he says along with the rest of them. They literally do NOT believe anything unless Massa tells them it’s true. Literally. Not exaggerating at all which is SAD. “Dont believe ANYTHING Russia says! Oh except for the part where it makes it seem like they’re siding with conservatives! That part is true cause I want it to be even though the only evidence of it is from some random extremely biased left leaning source!” 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So now you all of a sudden you believe everything Kremlin spokespeople say. 

How convenient for you. 😆

How dumb you are

Tucker was picked because he’s a cuck for Putin. 

On 2/7/2024 at 5:05 PM, Fnord said:

Alright. I'm watching Stripes again before the end of the weekend. I bet it's been 30 years since I've seen it.

As a bonus, you also get John Laroquette playing a character that is essentially the Army's version of Dan Fielding. The production staff for Night Court would later take that actor and that character and make him their prosecuting attorney.

As another added bonus, you get one of Newhart's Darrells (the blond one) in a speaking role.

11 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:
18 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

You fellas are two peas in a pod 😂

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Did you LITERALLY just use NPR to back up your claim??? Bahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just stop 🤣 u shot urself in the foot with that one and just hurt whatever chance you had at making a smart sounding argument. Either way, all you did was go “see what Massa said! Massa said he isn’t trustworthy!” 🤣🤣🤣

NPR is citing court records. But I imagine you think those are made up too.

🤡 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

NPR is citing court records. But I imagine you think those are made up too.

🤡 

Yep sure do 😂 anything you or your “sources” say I automatically don’t believe. Yall have lied so much it’s come to this. Keep crying wolf & eventually no one will come. Which is what’s happened now. NPR is literal garbage & lost all its credibility. Just. Like. You. Tends to happen when you use feelings over facts. Hence why everyone here makes fun of y’all 🤡 

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

This place sure does draw the crazies

You give these dudes facts and they just either run away or cry fake news.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Oh I know. Just look at what he says along with the rest of them. They literally do NOT believe anything unless Massa tells them it’s true. Literally. Not exaggerating at all which is SAD. “Dont believe ANYTHING Russia says! Oh except for the part where it makes it seem like they’re siding with conservatives! That part is true cause I want it to be even though the only evidence of it is from some random extremely biased left leaning source!” 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

They do it with everything. Hence, their whole "fact check" movement. It so exposes them yet they play dumb to it all and keep pushing their communist ideals on the rest of us. 

They attempt brute force learning on the public and to their credit, they kept on pulling in more and more literal idiots over the years. But it seems some of those dopes are waking up and seeing the actual truth for once. The liberal dopes on this site though are too old to see the truth after so many years of their blistering hatred in life.   

Just now, seafoam1 said:

They do it with everything. Hence, their whole "fact check" movement. It so exposes them yet they play dumb to it all and keep pushing their communist ideals on the rest of us. 

They attempt brute force learning on the public and to thier credit, they kept on pulling in more and more literal idiots over the years. But it seems some of those dopes are waking up and seeing the actual truth for once. The liberal dopes on this site are too old to see the truth. 

That’s what happens when these morons keep using feelings over facts. It’s why I don’t lose many arguments. I use data, facts, & common sense to base my arguments on. They use “see what Massa said!” As their point. Not an ounce of intellect or critical thinking skills between them. Low IQs tend to yell the loudest cause that’s the only way they think they have a fighting chance during arguments

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

That’s what happens when these morons keep using feelings over facts. It’s why I don’t lose many arguments. I use data, facts, & common sense to base my arguments on. They use “see what Massa said!” As their point. Not an ounce of intellect or critical thinking skills between them. Low IQs tend to yell the loudest cause that’s the only way they think they have a fighting chance during arguments

Delusional 😂😂

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

They live in an idiot's world. They think they win even though they lose. The real problem with them is they often times cause everyone to lose. 

They live in an idiot's world. They think they win even though they lose. The real problem with them is they often times cause everyone to lose. 

I’m happy you two have found each other!

Oh I know. Theyre so delusional & so brainwashed it’s hilarious to see them trying to defend themselves 🤣 Not an original thought in that group. I bet if Massa told them to told them to mix bleach with ammonia so they can clean better they’d not only do it but defend it 🤣

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Oh I know. Theyre so delusional & so brainwashed it’s hilarious to see them trying to defend themselves 🤣 Not an original thought in that group. I bet if Massa told them to told them to mix bleach with ammonia so they can clean better they’d not only do it but defend it 🤣

:thumbsup:

Tucker should have asked Putin if he felt enchanted like that “journalist” from The NY Times asked Obama. Lol.  🤡

On 2/10/2024 at 2:36 PM, Stryker Ryker said:

The entire MAGA movement is about feelings over facts. And while I don't pay close attention to your posts, I'm not remembering you as one of the guys that back up their claims with nonpartisan data. Seems as if you don't believe anything unless it IS partisan, so I guess that explains why. Keep on keeping on, I guess. You'll sure do yourself a favor by putting everyone you disagree with on ignore; safe spaces are all the rage these days, especially for MAGAMOOKS. Enjoy your bubble.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2024 at 3:36 PM, Stryker Ryker said:

I would have to spend all day trying to be this ironic.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

The entire MAGA movement is about feelings over facts. And while I don't pay close attention to your posts, I'm not remembering you as one of the guys that back up their claims with nonpartisan data. Seems as if you don't believe anything unless it IS partisan, so I guess that explains why. Keep on keeping on, I guess. You'll sure do yourself a favor by putting everyone you disagree with on ignore; safe spaces are all the rage these days, especially for MAGAMOOKS. Enjoy your bubble.

When he says “data” he means Twitter posts from right wing influencers who are probably actually Russian propaganda agents.

HTH

Tucker did more to try and get an American hostage back than anyone  with a Pulitzer Prize. 

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

Cap 🧢 🤣🤣🤣 100% 🧢 

The left cultists are LITERALLY known for “feelings over facts” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dear GOD you retarded leftists on this board do NOT like saying the truth do you? Instead you’d rather try to claim the rights values 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I would have to spend all day trying to be this ironic.  

Holy irony Batman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I KNOW you didn’t say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 talk about pot meet kettle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

When he says “data” he means Twitter posts from right wing influencers who are probably actually Russian propaganda agents.

HTH

Another dumbass that doesn’t like facts 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It astounds me how I can literally link ACTUAL data & facts to back up my claims yet all you retarded dumbasses do is post an article that just makes the claim with zero evidence 🤣 “ NPR said Trump is racist so it must be so!” That’s right, you only listen to Massa & Massa’s approved “sources” 🤣 Remember “trust the science!” When talking about Fraudci? I do. And what happened? That’s right, there was no actual science. Just “$cience”. Even Fraudci said a lot of the stuff during covid was false & made up 🤣 got him in 4K saying it 🤣 yet YOU specifically along with the rest of the retarded leftist morons here fought against me when I was trying to tell yall both I AND my professors (ACTUAL doctors) said all the stuff Fraudci was saying is false & not science or medicine. Oh but our science wasn’t “true science”. And look who was right in the end 

Next time, if you don’t hold a degree in it then don’t open your mouth. Cause yall have already proven yall don’t listen to anyone but Massa or listen to any facts unless they make Massa look good & Massa’s enemies look bad 🤣 #moderndayslave

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Another dumbass that doesn’t like facts 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It astounds me how I can literally link ACTUAL data & facts to back up my claims yet all you retarded dumbasses do is post an article that just makes the claim with zero evidence 🤣 “ NPR said Trump is racist so it must be so!” That’s right, you only listen to Massa & Massa’s approved “sources” 🤣 Remember “trust the science!” When talking about Fraudci? I do. And what happened? That’s right, there was no actual science. Just “$cience”. Even Fraudci said a lot of the stuff during covid was false & made up 🤣 got him in 4K saying it 🤣 yet YOU specifically along with the rest of the retarded leftist morons here fought against me when I was trying to tell yall both I AND my professors (ACTUAL doctors) said all the stuff Fraudci was saying is false & not science or medicine. Oh but our science wasn’t “true science”. And look who was right in the end 

Next time, if you don’t hold a degree in it then don’t open your mouth. Cause yall have already proven yall don’t listen to anyone but Massa or listen to any facts unless they make Massa look good & Massa’s enemies look bad 🤣 #moderndayslave

• Sad 1