Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Dictator Zelensky has put Tucker Carlson on a “Kill List” for interviewing Putin.

7 hours ago, squistion said:

Who just happened to find this forum on a Fantasy Football site. 😁

You found it by searching for Trans Kids to "befriend". 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Most “America First” conservatives dislike Fox News more than CNN. At least CNN doesn’t try to hide their agenda. 

This board is littered with Trumpers and Fox news links.  That doesn't seem to fit your post here.   Or is this like a RINO thing, and those linking to Fox aren't real Trumpers? 

It's still linked much less than X around here, which is worse for "info", and even you were smart enough to avoid from my post.  

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Hey focktards, just because it’s on Twitter — I’m sorry, X :rolleyes: — doesn’t make it true 

:doh:

Hey, we got some Alex Jones links.  I know he wouldn't lie!

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

This board is littered with Trumpers

And people who voted for and support Biden even though he's a documented sick pedo racist. Have a mirror? Answer for yourself, not us. 

It is interesting that it was journalism when liberal reporters interviewed Putin, but when Tucker does it, it's treason, he's KGB, a spy, etc. Funny how that works isn't it? 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And people who voted for and support Biden even though he's a documented sick pedo racist. Have a mirror? Answer for yourself, not us. 

It is interesting that it was journalism when liberal reporters interviewed Putin, but when Tucker does it, it's treason, he's KGB, a spy, etc. Funny how that works isn't it? 

I know it's good shtick for you and other to pretend the bolded is true about me.  Hell, it makes me laugh most of the time.   But you know that's the difference between me and Trumpers, oh sorry -"America first" conservatives.  

I don't care who Tucker interviews, its his show.  Again, your 2nd paragraph doesn't apply to me no matter how much you want it to.  My position was that you guys turn to him, Fox, and X for info while bagging on "the left" for turning to CNN and crap reporting.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

t is interesting that it was journalism when liberal reporters interviewed Putin, but when Tucker does it, it's treason, he's KGB, a spy, etc. Funny how that works isn't it? 

No western reporters have been granted access to Putin for an interview. Carlson is the first. Tucker loves to just ask questions, so why don't we all ask ourselves why Tucker is the first and only individual (NOT journalist) to have been granted access?

Putin looooves himself some Tucker. Why?

I'll save those of you that have a tough time being honest with yourselves the time: Tucker is the most pro-Russian western media personality. Russian "media" have literally been given a mandate to have Carlson featured in the news, due to his incessant defense of Putin and his regime. 

Tucker calling himself a journalist runs directly counter to what he and Fox News have claimed UNDER OATH in court: he's NOT a journo. He's a talking head spewing opinions that warps information to fit his narrative. For his sake, I hope the Kremlin is paying him for it. Or maybe it's more of a quid pro quo arrangement...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No western reporters have been granted access to Putin for an interview. Carlson is the first. Tucker loves to just ask questions, so why don't we all ask ourselves why Tucker is the first and only individual (NOT journalist) to have been granted access?

I'll save those of you that have a tough time being honest with yourselves the time: Tucker is the most pro-Russian western media personality. Russian "media" have literally been given a mandate to have Carlson featured in the news, due to his incessant defense of Putin and his regime. 

Tucker calling himself a journalist runs directly counter to what he and Fox News have claimed UNDER OATH in court: he's NOT a journo. He's a talking head spewing opinions that warps information to fit his narrative. For his sake, I hope the Kremlin is paying him for it. Or maybe it's more of a quid pro quo arrangement...

you have an uphill sales job if you’re trying to say that Russia sides more with Republicans because the last two administrations run by Democrats, Russia has literally taken over new land because they’re not worried at all about what a Democrat is going to do to them. An interview versus they literally have to change maps because they ignore the Democratic president. Seems pretty easy. 

49 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Exactly this.   The point isn't who Tucker is interviewing or what he is reporting on, he fully admits to lying to his audience for ratings and clicks.   It's funny that people still follow him and link him so much on here, especially the same people that post the dumb stuff like "the lefties need people to lie to them" shtick.   I'm sure THIS time he isn't fleecing you for outrage and attention, guys.  :lol:

I’m pretty sure I am wasting my time here, but if anyone wants to understand Tucker’s core position on Russia v. Ukraine - this was probably one of his best segments back when the conflict started.

Admittedly, I haven’t followed Tucker since he was fired from Fox.  But I did watch every one of his shows when he was there, and his view on Putin and Ukraine were actually very reasonable.  Unfortunately the Left hates him almost as much as they hate Trump, so they are completely incapable of any fair, nuanced discussion of his stance on the issue.  So they simply call him a “shill”, pile on, and live within the safe bubble space of confirmation bias.

4 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Exactly this.   The point isn't who Tucker is interviewing or what he is reporting on, he fully admits to lying to his audience for ratings and clicks.   It's funny that people still follow him and link him so much on here, especially the same people that post the dumb stuff like "the lefties need people to lie to them" shtick.   I'm sure THIS time he isn't fleecing you for outrage and attention, guys.  :lol:

Yeah, Tucker was making the obvious point that he is an opinion talking-head and not in the hard news division (which has basically disappeared from every network).  In other news, water is wet.

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

I’m pretty sure I am wasting my time here, but if anyone wants to understand Tucker’s core position on Russia v. Ukraine - this was probably one of his best segments back when the conflict started.

Admittedly, I haven’t followed Tucker since he was fired from Fox.  But I did watch every one of his shows when he was there, and his view on Putin and Ukraine were actually very reasonable.  Unfortunately the Left hates him almost as much as they hate Trump, so they are completely incapable of any fair, nuanced discussion of his stance on the issue.  So they simply call him a “shill”, pile on, and live within the safe bubble space of confirmation bias.

Why do you guess Putin wants Tucker to be the person to interview him?

Why did Tucker misrepresent other journalists trying to get Putin to sit down with them?

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Why do you guess Putin wants Tucker to be the person to interview him?

Why do Tucker misrepresent other journalists trying to get Putin to sit down with them?

I honestly don’t know.  I haven’t followed Tucker since he left Fox.  I don’t follow much of anything anymore.  Healthier lifestyle.

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I honestly don’t know.  I haven’t followed Tucker since he left Fox.  I don’t follow much of anything anymore.  Healthier lifestyle.

Well other reporters have asked Putin for an interview but his people said those reporters were untrustworthy. Not really a ringing endorsement for Tucker.

Who knows why Tucker lied about that. Perhaps he is just really self important but I guess he was mostly just trying to stoke this idea that he’s the one “telling the truth” and other real news outlets are not.

He’s drifting towards Alex Jones land IMO.

29 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Your tune would be different if it was your Guy Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper or any of your other far left kooks. 

59 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well other reporters have asked Putin for an interview but his people said those reporters were untrustworthy. Not really a ringing endorsement for Tucker.

Who knows why Tucker lied about that. Perhaps he is just really self important but I guess he was mostly just trying to stoke this idea that he’s the one “telling the truth” and other real news outlets are not.

Joe Biden is a proud Nazi supporter. 

Speaking of the goals of what he called the “special military operation” in Ukraine, Putin said they had yet to be achieved, because one of the aims “is de-Nazification.” For the first time, Putin expanded on what he means by that. “This means the prohibition of all kinds of neo-Nazi movements. We have to get rid of those people who maintain this concept and support this practice and try to preserve it,” he said.

Watching the interview you have to take what Putin says with a grain of salt. But the NOT wanting the interview done & also wanting Tucker to be able to re-enter the country is not only asinine but it’s a dangerous mentality. Makes it look like OUR leaders are the ones lying & don’t want the truth to get out. Used to be, journalists going to interview someone like that was praised & ppl eagerly awaited to see it. Now, one side doesn’t want it being broadcast. It’s all “just listen to what we tell you. You don’t need to interview anyone else. If you do, you’re a traitor and you’re dangerous”. It’s “dangerous” now to get both sides of the story. Sounds like dictatorship to me. More than Russia 

Putin is KGB. Everything he says publicly has an agenda.

21 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Watching the interview you have to take what Putin says with a grain of salt. But the NOT wanting the interview done & also wanting Tucker to be able to re-enter the country is not only asinine but it’s a dangerous mentality. Makes it look like OUR leaders are the ones lying & don’t want the truth to get out. Used to be, journalists going to interview someone like that was praised & ppl eagerly awaited to see it. Now, one side doesn’t want it being broadcast. It’s all “just listen to what we tell you. You don’t need to interview anyone else. If you do, you’re a traitor and you’re dangerous”. It’s “dangerous” now to get both sides of the story. Sounds like dictatorship to me. More than Russia 

Tucker created this idea that journalists have not been trying to interview Putin. He’s a clown trying to get paid.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Tucker created this idea that journalists have not been trying to interview Putin. He’s a clown trying to get paid.

So it’s ok to interview him then. Then why are the leftards freaking out about it? 🤡

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Also, he's not a journalist. Or even close to being one.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it’s ok to interview him then. Then why are the leftards freaking out about it? 🤡

Who exactly is "freaking out?" 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He can interview him. Putin made him look like his little lap dog. I thought Tucker was going to roll over and show his belly about 20 minutes in 😂

7 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Who exactly is "freaking out?" 

Nothing. I made it up.  🤡

Just now, thegeneral said:

He can interview him. Putin made him look like his little lap dog. I thought Tucker was going to roll over and show his belly about 20 minutes in 😂

Yeah, no one is saying that. And you didn’t watch it so hush. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing. I made it up.  🤡

You can't back up one of your statements? Whodathunkit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

You can't back up one of your statements? Whodathunkit.

Yeah , there’s been no left wing outcry concerning this interview. 🤡

Some people are “freaking out” about the Tucker / Putin issue, mostly true blue Dems who’ve bought the party line on Ukraine hook line and sinker. That’s embarrassing. But not nearly as embarrassing as the morons who think Tucker is a “journalist” and Putin picked him for any reason other than the likelihood that he’d repeat Russian propaganda. 

That is next level dumb. 🤡 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, no one is saying that. And you didn’t watch it so hush. 

Tucker looked like his little betch. Putin made fun of him at points. Tucker just resorted to his “who farted” confused face.

Tucker has to make a living like the rest of us so some humiliation is fine. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Also, he's not a journalist. Or even close to being one.

Yes he is dumbass 🤦🏻‍♂️ literally ANYONE can be a journalist. Are you under some kind of impression you have to have a degree or work for a newspaper to be one? Cause that’s FAR from the truth. Maybe instead of being so against Tucker exposing your side as being evil you might want to use that time to brush up on definitions 

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

Some people are “freaking out” about the Tucker / Putin issue, mostly true blue Dems who’ve bought the party line on Ukraine hook line and sinker. That’s embarrassing. But not nearly as embarrassing as the morons who think Tucker is a “journalist” and Putin picked him for any reason other than the likelihood that he’d repeat Russian propaganda. 

That is next level dumb. 🤡 

Journalist: a person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or prepares news to be broadcast

Seems to me the only “next level dumb” are the ppl crying about him being called a journalist 🤣 Now he’s no Walter Cronkite but he is indeed a journalist 

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Yes he is dumbass 🤦🏻‍♂️ literally ANYONE can be a journalist. Are you under some kind of impression you have to have a degree or work for a newspaper to be one? Cause that’s FAR from the truth. Maybe instead of being so against Tucker exposing your side as being evil you might want to use that time to brush up on definitions 

I'm comfortable with the definition of a journalist. You seem to be under the impression that any dipshit with a pencil and notebook can be one. I can't fathom a better illustration of your ignorance on the matter. Thanks for your transparency!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm comfortable with the definition of a journalist. You seem to be under the impression that any dipshit with a pencil and notebook can be one. I can't fathom a better illustration of your ignorance on the matter. Thanks for your transparency!

Yes actually they can 🤣 you seem to be under the impression that they’re only journalists if you say they are or ur Massa says they are. People with intellect & common sense know otherwise. Thanks for confirming how much of an uneducated idiot you are! 

• Like 1