Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Wake Forest University upsets No. 8 Duke University; Duke star injured in court storm

Court storming is the most idiotic thing.  90% of these "storms" these days are pathetic and unwarranted.  

Wake was FAVORED.  

How goofy do you have to be to storm a court when you are the focking favorite?  

• Like 1

Watch this video, looks like he hurt himself going out of his way to shove somebody else. If there is an actual injury, it's pretty clear it's his own fault. 

I agree though, get rid of court storming. 

• Like 1

Everything about organized basketball is stupid. It’s fun to play outside.  Except during Covid. Banned. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

I don't mind it if warranted.   Over last handful of years its really gotten bizarre.   Big historic schools rushing thr court when they have a down year or 2 but beat a rival.  

It is pathetic.  In this case Wake was FAVORED to win the game.   Lmao. 

Court storming has become too watered down through over use..... so yeah, but keep in mind the hatred for Duke runs deep....

Clearly the player sought to initiate contact, and wound up hurting himself....works for me...

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Court storming is the most idiotic thing.  90% of these "storms" these days are pathetic and unwarranted.  

Wake was FAVORED.  

How goofy do you have to be to storm a court when you are the focking favorite?  

I agree totally. Stop this nonsense, it should be trespassing if any spectator steps on the court, period. 

Court Storming when it is not warranted = stupid

Banning court storming all together = stupid

I'm glad my favorite team is established and our fans font storm the court.   Act like you've been there. 

Hopefully it was that twit Gayson Allen

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I don't mind it if warranted.   Over last handful of years its really gotten bizarre.   Big historic schools rushing thr court when they have a down year or 2 but beat a rival.  

It is pathetic.  In this case Wake was FAVORED to win the game.   Lmao. 

LOL, how bad is the ACC when a top 10 is a road dog against an unranked team?  Makes you wonder why they're even ranked in the top 10.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Watch this video, looks like he hurt himself going out of his way to shove somebody else. If there is an actual injury, it's pretty clear it's his own fault. 

I noticed this from the side line angle.  Looked like he was trying to cross check the dude running by him, and all of a sudden, he fell down. This angle shows it even more.  If the crybaby didn't try to be a jerk, he'd have been fine.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, how bad is the ACC when a top 10 is a road dog against an unranked team?  Makes you wonder why they're even ranked in the top 10.

Cause Dook is why 

One way to stop it would to fine the college $20 million and they must forfeit the game…

LoL at the people who actually thought this p.o.s. got hurt.