Hardcore troubadour

NFL Free Agency/ Draft 2024

14 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It all comes down to whether Dak will renegotiate. I don't know why he would, he's got a fully guaranteed deal. 

It’s very rare that a player doesn’t accept the new offer. Unless they are able to be cut. The new offer is better for the player. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s very rare that a player doesn’t accept the new offer. Unless they are able to be cut. The new offer is better for the player. 

Agree but he has Dallas by the balls. It's already fully guaranteed. All he can really do is differ money, I wouldn't. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They only do when they dont mind leaving.  In Daks case it would be dumb.  He would get exposed with a lesser roster.  Dont peg him as a guy who would pinch pennies over a contract.  

But he did just have a "mvp" season.  Could have fooled me really.  I saw that Arizona game.  They were terrified to put it in his hands.  

If im jerrah I do a 360.  Trade dak, who cares what you get.  Go up draft a guy.  Roster will be good for years and now you have room.  Dak isnt going tonget over thr hump.  Maybe a rookie in his 2nd or 3rd year wont either but

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

If im jerrah I do a 360.  Trade dak, who cares what you get.  Go up draft a guy.  Roster will be good for years and now you have room.  Dak isnt going tonget over thr hump.  Maybe a rookie in his 2nd or 3rd year wont either but

Have you seen Jerry lately ? Those bourbons have him looking like Biden. Not quite as demented and decrepit, but he’s getting there. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Have you seen Jerry lately ? Those bourbons have him looking like Biden. Not quite as demented and decrepit, but he’s getting there. 

Yeah maybe its running quick.  

Maybe Jacobs is thr best option short term.  Have to have another way to beat you other than Dak when time comes.  If thr defense holds up which it didnt, then yea they have some sort of chance.  So I get it if they do it.  

MM won a SB.  But its odd Jerrah goes out like that.  Job must not be attractive.  But JJ loves to hire vets of the game.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yeah maybe its running quick.  

Maybe Jacobs is thr best option short term.  Have to have another way to beat you other than Dak when time comes.  If thr defense holds up which it didnt, then yea they have some sort of chance.  So I get it if they do it.  

How about D Henry? That would be a Jerry move. And remember they lost Diggs early last year and the D held up pretty well until the end. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about D Henry? That would be a Jerry move. And remember they lost Diggs early last year and the D held up pretty well until the end. 

I think a better move.  Move money around and give him a 1 or 2 year.   

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I don't think Jerrah can afford Jacobs or Saquon.

It doesn’t matter for good  teams. The salary cap is an excuse for bad teams to save money or not spend it. You think it’s the salary cap that’s going to stop the giants from signing Barkley? 

Now the hot rumor is the falcons going all out for Cousins. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now the hot rumor is the falcons going all out for Cousins. 

Then Fields to Minnesota? 

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Then Fields to Minnesota? 

It happens.  But highly doubtful making that trade in the division.  

Quinyon Mitchell the CB out of Toledo judt ran 4.33.  Hes the best CB.  Any prior ideas a month ago that hr may get to thr Packers is long gone.  

15 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It happens.  But highly doubtful making that trade in the division.  

Agree.  Raiders? They’re always up for something stupid. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Agree.  Raiders? They’re always up for something stupid. 

Can see Pitt if they are done with Pickett.  

I could see Washington or NE missing out on their guy and going a different direction and trading for Fields later?  

I still think hes going to ATL.  

15 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I could see Washington or NE missing out on their guy and going a different direction and trading for Fields later?  

Russel Wilson should be available soon. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Russel Wilson should be available soon. 

I think that is who Pitt will get if Rudolph doesn't resign.

6 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I think that is who Pitt will get if Rudolph doesn't resign.

That’s been the rumor as well. I feel Cousins is the lynchpin for the QB movement.  If he goes to Atlanta , which I don’t think is happening, then it sets it all in motion. Minnesota can’t go into the season without a decent QB, and I could see them going after Wilson. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s been the rumor as well. I feel Cousins is the lynchpin for the QB movement.  If he goes to Atlanta , which I don’t think is happening, then it sets it all in motion. Minnesota can’t go into the season without a decent QB, and I could see them going after Wilson. 

Yea I'm not sure about Cousin's in Atlanta and they are a young team and can't see them targeting a old vet. Yep don't really know where Cousin's goes too. Cousin only makes sense to a team going for a championship this season.

18 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea I'm not sure about Cousin's in Atlanta and they are a young team and can't see them targeting a old vet. Yep don't really know where Cousin's goes too. Cousin only makes sense to a team going for a championship this season.

I think Atlanta is going to try pretty hard for Cousins.  Old owner that thinks his team is close. Shitt division too. But I think Cousins likes Minny and they like him.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think Atlanta is going to try pretty hard for Cousins.  Old owner that thinks his team is close. Shitt division too. But I think Cousins likes Minny and they like him.  

He should stick to Minny and they made the playoffs with bad QB play last season, Chance to advance further.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

He should stick to Minny and they made the playoffs with bad QB play last season, Chance to advance further.

If he stays in the North that’s one of the top divisions. Should be some real good games. 

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They didn't make the playoffs last year.  The year prior they were like the 2 seed.  A very fraudulent 2 seed.  

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

They didn't make the playoffs last year.  The year prior they were like the 2 seed.  A very fraudulent 2 seed.  

My bad and was thinking they made it, That's right they had a good shot and the coach ruined for them with switching qb's left and right and bad calls.

7 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Nah, the Patriots will trade down so they can draft an oft injured lineman and a left footed punter.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Reports are there is a light market for Fields

It’s so hard to believe anything either way right now. You could make the argument that lots of team should be after him and trade up and you can make the argument that there’s not much of a market for him at his price.

so much misinformation getting kicked out by lots of parties

16 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

It’s so hard to believe anything either way right now. You could make the argument that lots of team should be after him and trade up and you can make the argument that there’s not much of a market for him at his price.

so much misinformation getting kicked out by lots of parties

Yeah I get that.  Just passing on. "Reports".  Lets get this going.  Maybe by end of the combine.  

On 2/28/2024 at 5:12 PM, Maximum Overkill said:

Agree, it's going to happen. Anyone who thinks they should keep Fields and trade 1.01 is insane. 

They kept Fields last year and got DJ Moore and this year's #1. Carolina got Bryce Young, worst QB in the league and worst record in the league. Bears should trade the pick to Washington or New England and draft Marvin Harrison Jr, future HOF.

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

Bears should trade the pick to Washington or New England and draft Marvin Harrison Jr, future HOF.

What good is that without a franchise QB? 

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

What good is that without a franchise QB? 

Well, they have picks two and three or something …I’d actually prefer Daniel’s anyway.

17 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Well, they have picks two and three or something …I’d actually prefer Daniel’s anyway.

Daniels will be long gone by the time they pick at 9. 

There's 4-6 QBs in this draft with better pedigrees than Fields. Why overthink it? 

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Daniels will be long gone by the time they pick at 9. 

There's 4-6 QBs in this draft with better pedigrees than Fields. Why overthink it? 

Yeah, I’m saying if they get rid of fields and they also want to trade the first pic, I just mean don’t go lower than two or three. Fairly unlikely scenario, but just saying.

Evans staying with Tampa. 2 yrs 56 mill. 34 guaranteed.  He killed it in his walk year. 

Jason Kelce formally retires. What an awesome career.

Russell Wilson will have to cook elsewhere. This has Raiders written all over it. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Russell Wilson will have to cook elsewhere. This has Raiders written all over it. 

What's he cooking ?