Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Do you have or want a “Trad” Wife?

So I've been seeing a lot of tik Tok and reels lately about what men/women are looking for these days, and it brought me back to this thread and some of the stuff that I read on this site in general. 

I really do think that the traditional marriage is out the door, or close to it. I really feel like men have a strong dislike or even hatred towards women.

I am misreading? It really just feels like men feel that women are out for someone to pay their bills and take care of them? And the hatred that these men express...especially if the man feels like the woman bring nothing to the table? The expectations the men have for s#x is crazy. Go out for dinner/drinks, and he immediately expects something in return, if she doesn't give it up, he doesn't bother. 

Is this really how it is now? 

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

So I've been seeing a lot of tik Tok and reels lately about what men/women are looking for these days, and it brought me back to this thread and some of the stuff that I read on this site in general. 

I really do think that the traditional marriage is out the door, or close to it. I really feel like men have a strong dislike or even hatred towards women.

I am misreading? It really just feels like men feel that women are out for someone to pay their bills and take care of them? And the hatred that these men express...especially if the man feels like the woman bring nothing to the table? The expectations the men have for s#x is crazy. Go out for dinner/drinks, and he immediately expects something in return, if she doesn't give it up, he doesn't bother. 

Girlio here's an idea.  Get off of the mind numbing social media sites, particularly trash like Tik Tok.

Judge men based on your friends dudes, dudes you know, your family, etc.

Social media is a cancer in this country. 

But the ones who do hate women, the angre incels, are almost all conservatives.  Just a fyi...

• Thanks 1

Dang, this saddens me.  My initial reaction was to dismiss this, but you are about a decade closer to the younger generation than I am so... anyway, I will just say that my son used to be somewhat like 90s in his "never get married" beliefs, but he seems to have met the woman of his dreams, and I would be shocked at this point if they don't get married.  He is staunchly conservative BTW. I'd like to think he is not alone in this attitude.  :unsure: 

It probably helped that he saw me going through a life-threatening illness and realized that he will not live forever, and that having someone to share life's challenges with is a good thing.  Most young people don't understand their own mortality.  This is not a new thing.

On 3/3/2024 at 12:02 PM, Voltaire said:

She's 39.... that ship may have already sailed.

When I met my wife she was 29 and bouncing off the walls to have kids, which was a major selling point.

If kids are a thing, women in that 28-31 year old age bracket that also want kids are hearing their biological clock ticking and chiming like Big Ben.

I'm 52. If something were to happen to my wife, after morning her and getting ready to date again, I'd likely skip over the 50s, 40s, and 30s and head straight back to that 28-32 y/o range now that I know the secret. Probably read through the comment section on these trad-wife channels

No judgement as it's your preference Volty, but I think if I was a guy, I wouldn't want my wife to be my caretaker for a significant amount of time in my elderly years.

Both getting old and falling apart together is actually kind of romantic to me. The other feels slightly pitiful, like you're holding them back.

1 minute ago, naomi said:

No judgement as it's your preference Volty, but I think if I was a guy, I wouldn't want my wife to be my caretaker for a significant amount of time in my elderly years.

Both getting old and falling apart together is actually kind of romantic to me. The other feels slightly pitiful, like you're holding them back.

I don't understand this post.  Nobody wants to need a caretaker.  What they want is for somebody to love who will be their caretaker, if it is needed. :dunno: 

There are lot of clips of vapid, either jaded or narcissistic young women online, and I think it gives this distorted picture that this garbage thinking/motivation is average woman's nature. So many jaded guys online who marinate in this content. 

But at the same time, I guess there is more of that in the real world than we would think, and being that we aren't guys who date, we don't get confronted with this a lot.

My take is social media is largely responsible for the perception, but it's also a bit organically true, too.  

Sometimes it seems like Gen Z, at least those not infected with the woke mind virus, are aware and want to right the ship. Young women see these reactions from guys and want to be people of character. That's my hope, at least.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't understand this post.  Nobody wants to need a caretaker.  What they want is for somebody to love who will be their caretaker, if it is needed. :dunno: 

It was just to the notion of him being in the market (should he lose his wife) for someone at least 20 years younger. That makes it more likely that they won't be roughly in sync during their declines.

1 minute ago, naomi said:

It was just to the notion of him being in the market for someone at least 20 years younger. That makes it more likely that they won't be roughly in sync during their declines.

Ah, gotcha.  That's not how I read it.  My sense is that he would be good with more kids, based on past posts (his wife stopped at 3, he wanted more).  Also that he believes that women in that age range will be open to a guy who is open to or wants kids, regardless of age.  And that that would be easier than convincing a 35 yr old divorcee done with kids that she should marry his fat ass.  :cheers: 

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Dang, this saddens me.  My initial reaction was to dismiss this, but you are about a decade closer to the younger generation than I am so... anyway, I will just say that my son used to be somewhat like 90s in his "never get married" beliefs, but he seems to have met the woman of his dreams, and I would be shocked at this point if they don't get married.  He is staunchly conservative BTW. I'd like to think he is not alone in this attitude.  :unsure: 

It probably helped that he saw me going through a life-threatening illness and realized that he will not live forever, and that having someone to share life's challenges with is a good thing.  Most young people don't understand their own mortality.  This is not a new thing.

I had a much larger post that I back buttoned earlier, because there are indeed two sides and I think it involves much more than just what is seen on these tik Tok videos that are "stitched" or whatever it is. 

But what I see...and I get that younger generations are different. Even my cousins in their late 30s seem not to be this way. 

But it really does seem that men really do just have a strong dislike for women and see them as a bunch of freeloaders. And when men do anything FOR a woman, something is immediately expected in return (like I said, it's mostly s3x) if she didn't contribute to a date financially. BUT...then he will complain about a woman's "body count" and wants to find a virgin (yes, this appears to be a thing again, or still). I won't argue that it seems that some women ARE freeloaders and do seek out the handsome, ripped alpha that makes 6 figures, I am not saying those women aren't out there. 

It's the hatred of women that's expressed that bothers me and these men aren't afraid to say it loudly. There are even some that express how they are OWED, and if she says NO to s3x, he doesn't need to accept that, and he can keep pursuing as long as he wants (this is r@pe culture, btw). It's all very scary. 

I think some of it is that there are a LOT of women out there that really don't need a man to take care of them anymore. We make our own money, buy our own houses, fix our own cars (or can pay for someone else to do it) and so on. A lot of my single female friends have been single for YEARS and are fine with it. Some women are even fine with celibacy, because introducing a man into their life just as a fock buddy isn't worth the drama that can come with it. I think that makes some men angry. We have our girlfriends for some companionship, and if we plan our later years right, we don't need someone to take care of us when we are old - and...many of my friend who are single mothers have found that being a single mother is MUCH easier after their divorce, the mental load is lighter and they have one less person that they are "taking care of." So, we raise children on our own a lot too. Put all of that together, and yeah, maybe men are a little upset with us. 

1 hour ago, naomi said:

I love my wife dearly and we have three wonderful children. The thing is, before I was married, I was dating with the goal of getting married and it was a red line issue for me to have a minimum of four children and more = better. I would lose interest in women that wanted less than that. My wife knew the answer I was fishing for and essentially lied to me. Plus every third sentence had the word "baby" it it which was the magic word I was looking for. She was as excited for this as I was. Anyway, I was promised four, I married her, then when she wanted to stop at two, my head exploded. After five years of grinding my teeth, nagging, and constant pressure, I got a third and she made it clear that that was it.

I have no other complaints but this. She's been great in every other way and out three kids are turning out very well, even my son who I'd use to gripe about has turned things around since coming to the US. Still I've had to deal with knowing that I have less kids than I wanted. Somewhere out there is a woman who wanted a large family and I never found her, I settled for one that secretly wanted two, lied to me, and took a great deal of convincing to get to three.

So yeah, I'd love to find a woman bouncing off the wall to have kids, if even just one, but its not like I would ever consider blowing up my marriage to do so. Raising the kids properly is more important than numbers and she's been wonderful in that regard. 

But these trad wives are exactly what I was looking for. My God ... to be in my early thirties and to have found one,  this is what I wanted all along. Part of the attraction of going to China was I thought I could find one... I found a lot of girls who liked the one child policy instead. :( Maybe two. Not interested. Anyone that had said "seven" could have secured a ring faster than my wife did.

Also, it's not about looking for a caretaker. That's never crossed my mind. I hope I'm never a burden. If some woman wants a responsible dad who'll stay loyal and do anything for his family, well that's me. Smart, athletic, gorgeous, well-behaved ... I make top of the line children and they're well loved. Were I to marry again, it'd be all about baby-making and how good a mom she'll be like it was the first time. 

I know I'm not nearly as young, handsome, fit, or desirable, as I once was. I'll gladly a homely fat girl that's nice so long as the numbers say "baby-making prime" and she's willing to overlook my age. The magic word remains "baby" and 40-year olds don't speak that way.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Most modern women act like hoes so most get treated like hoes, that simple 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Girlio here's an idea.  Get off of the mind numbing social media sites, particularly trash like Tik Tok.

Judge men based on your friends dudes, dudes you know, your family, etc.

Social media is a cancer in this country. 

But the ones who do hate women, the angre incels, are almost all conservatives.  Just a fyi...

The expert weighs in...

• Haha 2

TNG, I think people are making money by creating a war between the sexes. I’ve been heartbroken listening online to men tear women apart and on the other side, saddened to hear women encourage other women to use men for money. It’s creating a false sense of the dating world. Men are now acting like women are the enemy. Men my age are taking me out on one cheep date and expecting sex: insanity. Especially because I’m only dating older men. Why would they act this way? I’m not some young gold digger. Besides  these are regular working men that don’t even have gold for me to dig 

55 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I had a much larger post that I back buttoned earlier, because there are indeed two sides and I think it involves much more than just what is seen on these tik Tok videos that are "stitched" or whatever it is. 

But what I see...and I get that younger generations are different. Even my cousins in their late 30s seem not to be this way. 

But it really does seem that men really do just have a strong dislike for women and see them as a bunch of freeloaders. And when men do anything FOR a woman, something is immediately expected in return (like I said, it's mostly s3x) if she didn't contribute to a date financially. BUT...then he will complain about a woman's "body count" and wants to find a virgin (yes, this appears to be a thing again, or still). I won't argue that it seems that some women ARE freeloaders and do seek out the handsome, ripped alpha that makes 6 figures, I am not saying those women aren't out there. 

It's the hatred of women that's expressed that bothers me and these men aren't afraid to say it loudly. There are even some that express how they are OWED, and if she says NO to s3x, he doesn't need to accept that, and he can keep pursuing as long as he wants (this is r@pe culture, btw). It's all very scary. 

I think some of it is that there are a LOT of women out there that really don't need a man to take care of them anymore. We make our own money, buy our own houses, fix our own cars (or can pay for someone else to do it) and so on. A lot of my single female friends have been single for YEARS and are fine with it. Some women are even fine with celibacy, because introducing a man into their life just as a fock buddy isn't worth the drama that can come with it. I think that makes some men angry. We have our girlfriends for some companionship, and if we plan our later years right, we don't need someone to take care of us when we are old - and...many of my friend who are single mothers have found that being a single mother is MUCH easier after their divorce, the mental load is lighter and they have one less person that they are "taking care of." So, we raise children on our own a lot too. Put all of that together, and yeah, maybe men are a little upset with us. 

like, actual hatred?  I think that term is overused and overblown when all i see is just CRITICISM of women - something they cannot usually handle so they turn around and just call anyone who criticize them as a woman-hater.  

you have any clips you'd like to share that give you this impression?

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

TNG, I think people are making money by creating a war between the sexes. I’ve been heartbroken listening online to men tear women apart and on the other side, saddened to hear women encourage other women to use men for money. It’s creating a false sense of the dating world. Men are now acting like women are the enemy. Men my age are taking me out on one cheep date and expecting sex: insanity. Especially because I’m only dating older men. Why would they act this way? I’m not some young gold digger. Besides  these are regular working men that don’t even have gold for me to dig 

The feminist movement hasnt helped at all....the tats...nose rings...I dont get it.

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I love my wife dearly and we have three wonderful children. The thing is, before I was married, I was dating with the goal of getting married and it was a red line issue for me to have a minimum of four children and more = better. I would lose interest in women that wanted less than that. My wife knew the answer I was fishing for and essentially lied to me. Plus every third sentence had the word "baby" it it which was the magic word I was looking for. She was as excited for this as I was. Anyway, I was promised four, I married her, then when she wanted to stop at two, my head exploded. After five years of grinding my teeth, nagging, and constant pressure, I got a third and she made it clear that that was it.

I have no other complaints but this. She's been great in every other way and out three kids are turning out very well, even my son who I'd use to gripe about has turned things around since coming to the US. Still I've had to deal with knowing that I have less kids than I wanted. Somewhere out there is a woman who wanted a large family and I never found her, I settled for one that secretly wanted two, lied to me, and took a great deal of convincing to get to three.

So yeah, I'd love to find a woman bouncing off the wall to have kids, if even just one, but its not like I would ever consider blowing up my marriage to do so. Raising the kids properly is more important than numbers and she's been wonderful in that regard. 

But these trad wives are exactly what I was looking for. My God ... to be in my early thirties and to have found one,  this is what I wanted all along. Part of the attraction of going to China was I thought I could find one... I found a lot of girls who liked the one child policy instead. :( Maybe two. Not interested. Anyone that had said "seven" could have secured a ring faster than my wife did.

Also, it's not about looking for a caretaker. That's never crossed my mind. I hope I'm never a burden. If some woman wants a responsible dad who'll stay loyal and do anything for his family, well that's me. Smart, athletic, gorgeous, well-behaved ... I make top of the line children and they're well loved. Were I to marry again, it'd be all about baby-making and how good a mom she'll be like it was the first time. 

I know I'm not nearly as young, handsome, fit, or desirable, as I once was. I'll gladly a homely fat girl that's nice so long as the numbers say "baby-making prime" and she's willing to overlook my age. The magic word remains "baby" and 40-year olds don't speak that way.

What do you think it is that caused you to want a big brood? I think it's cool. I'm in the neutral camp/a doomer, apprehensive when it comes to bringing kids into the world, but I respect/commend those who know they want this.

I wasn't thinking you were looking for a caretaker, btw. Just that if your wife is 20+ years younger, she's likely to spend a significant amount of her years in that role. But in the grand scheme, this hypothetical lady might still find it worth it.

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

Excellent points!!

26 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Most modern women act like hoes so most get treated like hoes, that simple 

Onlyfans....worst thing to ever happen to women.  Ruined alot of girls due to high body count...who would date that?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, naomi said:

What do you think it is that caused you to want a relatively big brood? I think it's cool. I'm in the neutral camp/a doomer, apprehensive when it comes to bringing kids into the world, but I respect/commend those who know they want this.

I wasn't thinking you were looking for a caretaker, btw. Just that if your wife is 20+ years younger, she's likely to spend a significant amount of her years in that role. But in the grand scheme, it could still be worth it on her end.

:dunno: I like what I like. I know its rare, there are few women like this or men for that matter.

I think what this world really needs is more people like me in it. ;)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, naomi said:

What do you think it is that caused you to want a big brood? I think it's cool. I'm in the neutral camp/a doomer, apprehensive when it comes to bringing kids into the world, but I respect/commend those who know they want this.

I wasn't thinking you were looking for a caretaker, btw. Just that if your wife is 20+ years younger, she's likely to spend a significant amount of her years in that role. But in the grand scheme, this hypothetical lady might still find it worth it.

This may have to do with it. Now, this study dates to 2013 but it's been around longer than that because I'd heard similar as a teenager.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/commentisfree/2015/may/24/business-genetic-ancestry-charlemagne-adam-rutherford

Even better: https://archive.is/9dT2c

This is not new. Yacht radio just played the song Devil Woman which was released in 1976. 

I've had nothing but bad luck
Since the day I saw that cat at my door
So I came in to you, sweet lady
Answering your mystical call

[Pre-Chorus]
Crystal ball on the table
Showin' the future, the past
Same cat with them evil eyes
And I knew it was a spell she cast (Uh)

[Chorus]
She's just a devil woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you
She's just a devil woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you from behind

[Verse 2]
"Give me the ring on your finger
Let me see the lines on your hand
I can see me a tall, dark stranger
Giving you what you hadn't planned"

[Pre-Chorus]
I drank the potion she offered me
I found myself on the floor
Then I looked in those big green eyes
And I wondered what I'd came there for (Uh)

[Chorus]
She's just a devil woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you
She's just a devil woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you

[Bridge]
From behind
From behind

[Break]
Stay away
Look out

[Verse 3]
If you're out on a moonlit night
Be careful of them neighbourhood strays
Of a lady with long black hair
Tryin' to win you with her feminine ways

[Pre-Chorus]
Crystal ball on the table
Showin' the future, the past
Same cat with them evil eyes
You'd better get out of there fast (Uh)

[Chorus]
She's just a devil woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you
She's just a devil woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you
She's just a devil woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you (Oh)
She's just a devil woman
With evil on her mind (Stay away)
Beware the devil woman (Oh)
She's gonna get you (She's gonna get you)
She's just a devil woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you
She's just a…

On 3/5/2024 at 1:36 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Single women WITH high body counts are whores, you f'n sack of sh#t cuck.  :lol:

And what would you call single men with “high body counts”?

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Men with high body counts are respected because it's harder for men to laid. You have to look good, have a good job, etc etc.. 

Women just have to be average and they have zero problem getting laid. Any woman can go to a bar and find a dude to go home with in less than a hour. It's easy, that's why it isn't respected. Get it?

to each there own.  whatever works for you & yours , do it.

It's not that hard, except it is.

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Men with high body counts are respected because it's harder for men to laid. You have to look good, have a good job, etc etc.. 

Women just have to be average and they have zero problem getting laid. Any woman can go to a bar and find a dude to go home with in less than a hour. It's easy, that's why it isn't respected. Get it?

Wow, a racist, sexist homophobe.  You’re a real catch, I’m shocked you think a woman that would marry you (if there are any) might want to leave you and take half your stuff

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Wow, a racist, sexist homophobe.  You’re a real catch, I’m shocked you think a woman that would marry you (if there are any) might want to leave you and take half your stuff

You're too stupid to even understand what I said.  People don't respect things that are easy...like your wife 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're too stupid to even understand what I said.  People don't respect things that are easy...like your wife 

You said men have lower standards than women for having sex, so somehow that means women with “high body counts” are sluts but men with high body counts aren’t.

Typical GC righty pretzel logic

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You said men have lower standards than women for having sex, so somehow that means women with “high body counts” are sluts but men with high body counts aren’t.

Typical GC righty pretzel logic

It's hard for men

It's easy for women

People don't respect things that are easy. You're braindead. 

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It's almost as if you're like a child and can't understand the differences between men and women.  Either that or being a cuck is your thing.

I suggest that you grow up and start thinking on your own.

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's almost as if you're like a child and can't understand the differences between men and women.  Either that or being a cuck is your thing.

I suggest that you grow up and start thinking on your own.

Man, I really thought the idea that women that have a lot of sex are sluts and men that have a lot of sex are players was left in the early 2000’s.  Apparently not.

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Man, I really thought the idea that women that have a lot of sex are sluts and men that have a lot of sex are players was left in the early 2000’s.  Apparently not.

You do understand that the typical cultist who posts on this board is an uneducated, low IQ troglodyte right?

They don't have the capacity to understand nuanced issues or think deeper than their own surface feelz.

Cavemen basically. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Time to grow up child.  You're thinking like a cuck.

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You do understand that the typical cultist who posts on this board is an uneducated, low IQ troglodyte right?

They don't have the capacity to understand nuanced issues or think deeper than their own surface feelz.

Cavemen basically. 

The funny thing is these idiots are arguing that their sexist take IS nuanced. Because most men will fock anything that moves, somehow that makes them LESS slutty.  Logic!

The two boyosexuals Tim and Beachghey need to get a room for all the c@ck sucking they're  doing to each other.

It's hilarious watching one f****** moron talk about how smart they are to the other f****** moron.

When you guys are ready to have adult conversations with adults, let me know.

13 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Does the average woman who can get laid easy have any standards or does she grab any dude?

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The two boyosexuals Tim and Beachghey need to get a room for all the c@ck sucking they're  doing to each other.

It's hilarious watching one f****** moron talk about how smart they are to the other f****** moron.

When you guys are ready to have adult conversations with adults, let me know.

LOL

Tell us you're gay without outright coming out and saying it.

You certainly have the imagination for it boyo.  And you are weirdly obsessed with me.

I don't swing that way boyo.  Horsegirl actually posted gay porn so I'd start with her.

Ye another closeted conservative.

SAD

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

The funny thing is these idiots are arguing that their sexist take IS nuanced. Because most men will fock anything that moves, somehow that makes them LESS slutty.  Logic!

I'll give a different perspective; an evolutionary viewpoint I heard on a pod a while back (forget which one).  Men are programmed to have sex with multiple women, to propagate their genes.  They are also, however, less interested in women who sleep with multiple men, because then they don't know if the baby is theirs.

Women, conversely, are programmed to NOT sleep around, for the above reason, but also because each sexual encounter brings with it the risk of pregnancy, which for her means 9 months of gestation then years of child raising.  That is why women are programmed to be much more selective in their mates.

Now, as you pointed out, we as a culture have decided we don't like this programming, so we make comments like "that is so early 2000's $#@!" and try to convince women that it is in their interest to sleep around.  I believe that women are in general not happy "swiping right" often, and that history will show that this was a bad idea.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'll give a different perspective; an evolutionary viewpoint I heard on a pod a while back (forget which one).  Men are programmed to have sex with multiple women, to propagate their genes.  They are also, however, less interested in women who sleep with multiple men, because then they don't know if the baby is theirs.

Women, conversely, are programmed to NOT sleep around, for the above reason, but also because each sexual encounter brings with it the risk of pregnancy, which for her means 9 months of gestation then years of child raising.  That is why women are programmed to be much more selective in their mates.

Now, as you pointed out, we as a culture have decided we don't like this programming, so we make comments like "that is so early 2000's $#@!" and try to convince women that it is in their interest to sleep around.  I believe that women are in general not happy "swiping right" often, and that history will show that this was a bad idea.

Excellent, Jerry! 

This is so obvious you shouldn't have had to do this.  And what you posted isn't anything new, either.