Sign in to follow this  
Tree of Knowledge

Geriatric Joe’s State of Union Address

45 minutes ago, Reality said:

As expected, no real bump for Biden after his screaming session. Brutal numbers for the incumbent but, not surprising.

What category is Biden leading?  Sniffing and creepiness?

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

stutter

😅

39 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

What category is Biden leading?  Sniffing and creepiness?

n-n-n-n-napping

July 6!   Lol. Took him less than a day to wreck his non dementia showing.  

The victim speaks confirming Britts lies.

Jacinto said she met the senator at an event at the southern border with other government officials and anti-human-trafficking activists, instead of one-on-one as Britt stated. She also said that she was never trafficked in the United States, as Britt appeared to suggest. She was not trafficked by Mexican drug cartels, but by a pimp who operated as part of a family that entrapped vulnerable girls to force them into prostitution, she said.

Shameful.  Republicans exposed for lying about trafficking for political purposes.

“I hardly ever cooperate with politicians, because it seems to me that they only want an image. They only want a photo — and that to me is not fair,” Karla Jacinto told CNN on Sunday.

• Thanks 1

Send me to congress! Lol. On July 6th! 

Stick the needle into creepy joe and he turns into this: :mad:

Take the needle away and he is this.

22 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

July 6!   Lol. Took him less than a day to wreck his non dementia showing.  

That happens when the steroids wear off.

13 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

The victim speaks confirming Britts lies.

Jacinto said she met the senator at an event at the southern border with other government officials and anti-human-trafficking activists, instead of one-on-one as Britt stated. She also said that she was never trafficked in the United States, as Britt appeared to suggest. She was not trafficked by Mexican drug cartels, but by a pimp who operated as part of a family that entrapped vulnerable girls to force them into prostitution, she said.

Shameful.  Republicans exposed for lying about trafficking for political purposes.

“I hardly ever cooperate with politicians, because it seems to me that they only want an image. They only want a photo — and that to me is not fair,” Karla Jacinto told CNN on Sunday.

OOPS!

15 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

That happens when the steroids wear off.

They really juiced him too. Hiis veins were popping out of his head. He was all read faced. They should do official drug testing on that psycho prior to his speeches. 

Joe Biden has embraced being divisive from the start.  This is nothing new for him, just more of what we know he is....or at least what his handlers tell him to be....

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Joe Biden has embraced being divisive from the start.  This is nothing new for him, just more of what we know he is....or at least what his handlers tell him to be....

So you reject divisive politics?

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

From those who pretend to be unifying while accusing others of being divisive?, a little bit yeah... maybe he could just stop pretending to be better...or different....than any other politician.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

From those who pretend to be unifying while accusing others of being divisive?, a little bit yeah... maybe he could just stop pretending to be better...or different....than any other politician.

So you don't like politicians that tell you that they're the best at everything they do and how bad the rest of the politicians are that don't agree with them?

Trump punches up.  Biden punches down. 

23 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

So you don't like politicians that tell you that they're the best at everything they do and how bad the rest of the politicians are that don't agree with them?

I accept that when a politician speaks they are lying as a starting point, and when it comes to pass that one of these people also assail others for being what they are.....I point to them as being particularly bad.  With Biden.....speaking to people as he does....I find it more problematic than most other politicians. 

6 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Reject all liberals existence and divisive politics will be a subset of that and be covered.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Reject all liberals existence and divisive politics with be a subset of that and be covered.

On 3/8/2024 at 10:18 AM, Horseman said:

See if his approval ratings go up more than 1 or 2% over the next week.  Otherwise who gives a crap about the speech.  :lol:

It got worse.  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joe Biden's Approval Rating Falls to All-Time Low After SOTU

Biden's approval rating currently stands at 37.4 percent, the lowest since he recorded an average of 37.6 percent in December 2023, according to poll aggregator FiveThirtyEight's national average calculations.

:lol:

• Haha 1