Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Biden Admin Admits That It Flew Hundreds of Thousands of Migrants to Country

https://catholicvote.org/biden-admin-admits-that-it-flew-hundreds-of-thousands-of-migrants-to-country/

CV NEWS FEED // According to an immigration policy think tank, the Biden administration’s U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) admitted to flying hundreds of thousands of “inadmissible” migrants into the country.

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) National Security Fellow Todd Bensman wrote Monday: “Thanks to an ongoing [CIS] Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the public now knows that [CBP] has approved secretive flights” of migrants.

Bensman added that these flights were “all pre-approved” on the CBP One cell phone app.

“CBP has withheld from the Center – and apparently will not disclose – the names of the 43 U.S. airports that have received 320,000 inadmissible aliens from January through December 2023,” Bensman wrote, “nor the foreign airports from which they departed.”

“CIS’s litigation has yielded a novel and newsworthy answer from the government,” he continued:

The public can’t know the receiving airports because those hundreds of thousands of CBP-authorized arrivals have created such “operational vulnerabilities” at airports that “bad actors” could undermine law enforcement efforts to “secure the United States border” if they knew the volume of CBP One traffic processed at each port of entry.

“In short, the Biden administration’s legally dubious program to fly inadmissible aliens over the border and directly to U.S. airports has allegedly created law enforcement vulnerabilities too grave to release publicly,” Bensman summarized, “lest ‘bad actors’ take advantage of them to inflict harm on public safety.”

CBP is an agency of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). 

Last month, the Republican-controlled House impeached DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas by one vote following widespread criticism that his department is mishandling the ongoing crisis at the nation’s southern border.

The Daily Wire noted that the CBP’s “under-the-radar program is part of [Biden’s] dramatic expansion of immigration parole programs.”

“Historically, immigrant parolees are given legal pathways to temporarily reside in the U.S. due to major events, such as war or other humanitarian crises,” The Daily Wire explained. “In other instances, parole is offered to immigrants on a rare case-by-case basis.”

In late January, CBS News reported that “[m]ore than 1 million people have been allowed to enter the U.S. under Biden administration programs based on the immigration parole authority.”

CBS continued:

Since President Biden took office in 2021, his administration has used immigration parole at a historic scale, invoking the decades-old law to welcome hundreds of thousands of foreigners fleeing armed conflicts in Afghanistan and Ukraine, or political and economic crises in countries like Haiti and Venezuela.

Nothing to see here. 

When you think things can't possibly get anymore absurd...

• Like 1

Why are they doing this? 

Hey guys, for some context you should really check out what CNN has to say!

FFS :doh:

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣

They like being lied to. They need it. Admitting the truth would be very painful for them.  

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣

Don’t be a dummy, What parts are inaccurate?

I didn’t read either this or the OP throughly TBH. Never heard of “catholicvote.org” It sounds like super great though 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Don’t be a dummy, What parts are inaccurate?

I didn’t read either this or the OP throughly TBH. Never heard of “catholicvote.org” It sounds like super great though 😂

cnn. 😆

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They like being lied to. They need it. Admitting the truth would be very painful for them.  

You and Peefoam are on the same page…yeeesh

• Haha 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

You and Peefoam are on the same page…yeeesh

poor generaldoosh is broken. 

This is a perfect example of why playing the link game with liberals is a farce.

The general had zero issues finding a story to help his auto position of disagreement. 

When they ask for links it is because they know your information is correct. They searched on their own and found that out already. They want a link because they want to be able to then pick at your source. Maybe even find another story on the same website. Or perhaps try to move the focus to something else in the article or study. 

It's a trap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

This is a perfect example of why playing the link game with liberals is a farce.

The general had zero issues finding a story to help his auto position of disagreement. 

When they ask for links it is because they know your information is correct. They searched on their own and found that out already. They want a link because they want to be able to then pick at your source. Maybe even find another story on the same website. Or perhaps try to move the focus to something else in the article or study. 

It's a trap.

I didn’t offer anything other than a link that has info not in the OP’s link. 

There then was a bunch of CNN derp derp laughing emoji responses. 

I notice no one had any questions about “Cathlicvote.org” whatever the fock that is.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I didn’t offer anything other than a link that has info not in the OP’s link. 

I notice no one had any questions about “Cathlicvote.org” whatever the fock that is.

general destroying cultist's fake news as usual.

Cultist do you ever get tired of being lied to?

No need to answer that, we all know that anything that comes from your fat, orange master's lips is the absolute truth to you cucks.

He also didn't sharpy up a weather map or tell us to jam bleach and light up our ass to cure covid...SMH

Cucks. 

didn’t offer anything other than a link that has info not in the OP’s link. 

I notice no one had any questions about “Cathlicvote.org” whatever the fock that is

This is a perfect example of somebody that doesn't understand story regurgitating vs original reporting. 

I have never heard of catholicvite.irg. if it was original reporting from them that would worry me.

But in searching for this information I can find all sorts of other sources that show the article posted by the OP is just a regurge and is almost 100% true. 

Once I realize this, it is easy to see that anybody questioning the "source" here is a low info partisan.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I didn’t read either this or the OP throughly TBH. 

No chit?

🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

This is a perfect example of somebody that doesn't understand story regurgitating vs original reporting. 

I have never heard of catholicvite.irg. if it was original reporting from them that would worry me.

But in searching for this information I can find all sorts of other sources that show the article posted by the OP is just a regurge and is almost 100% true. 

Once I realize this, it is easy to see that anybody questioning the "source" here is a low info partisan.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk. 

Which parts of the CNN article I posted that said some of the claims are misleading are inaccurate?

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

No chit?

🤣🤣🤣

So here is where you can chime in. Instead you went the dummy route and just said “CNN derp derp”.

I’m providing an opportunity to discuss here. You’re welcome.

So here is where you can chime in. Instead you went the dummy route and just said “CNN derp derp”.

The funniest part is you still don't get why its so funny.  100% full on retarded.  

🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You really think Tony is interested in an actual discussion?

C'mon boyo, he's an insecure, beta troll.

Nothing more. 

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You really think Tony is interested in an actual discussion?

C'mon boyo, he's an insecure, beta troll.

Nothing more. 

Well there is that.

Can a board Liberal please explain to me why it is a good thing for Biden to fly illegals directly into our country, while simultaneously suing states that try to protect the border? What is good about this situation, because I'm having a hard time seeing the positive aspects?

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The General laps up fake News like a kitten and a bowl of milk. 

SAD!!!

This is gold 😂

Tell me again how the election was stolen.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Can a board Liberal please explain to me why it is a good thing for Biden to fly illegals directly into our country, while simultaneously suing states that try to protect the border? What is good about this situation, because I'm having a hard time seeing the positive aspects?

Hang on a minute....they're going to have to check Yahooo for a rehash of a CNN article or something to tell them what's really going on.  

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

This is gold 😂

Tell me again how the election was stolen.

Data Analytics was applied to the voter data in toss up states.  Mail in Ballots were created for those the data said were very unlikely to ever vote.   Those ballots were part of the late night dump and/or harvested.  The Democrats count on those folks to never show up and verify their voting history.  

• Like 1

Why did 170 dems vote against the Laken Riley act to have ICE DETAIN immigrants who commit crimes. Dems don't even want them DETAINED. WHY? 

Someone please explain to me why they voted no to detaining criminals? Please. I am not being facetious. Please explain to me why you'd let someone like this OUT? 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Data Analytics was applied to the voter data in toss up states.  Mail in Ballots were created for those the data said were very unlikely to ever vote.   Those ballots were part of the late night dump and/or harvested.  The Democrats count on those folks to never show up and verify their voting history.  

Oh boy 😂

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

The Tree knows stuff.  

The dudes who made “2000 Mules” had to admit they had no evidence. The gig is up!

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The dudes who made “2000 Mules” had to admit they had no evidence. The gig is up!

This is what dementia looks like. It's sad what you're putting him through. 

This thread is about the Biden Administration flying hundreds of thousands of illegals into the USA, but it has been derailed into a discussion of election fraud. Don't let liberals derail threads.

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

This thread is about the Biden Administration flying hundreds of thousands of illegals into the USA, but it has been derailed into a discussion of election fraud. Don't let liberals derail threads.

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It doesn’t appear that they were “illegals”.

21 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That’s a man, baby 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It doesn’t appear that they were “illegals”.

Look at this toady. Why are they picking them up and bring them here? 

So leftist logic thinks everyone on the planet has an asylum claim. We then pay them money through the state dept, fly them here free of charge and, let them loose into the interior with a court date 8 years out. This should end well. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s a man, baby 

I wouldn’t mess with her. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at this toady. Why are they picking them up and bring them here? 

That doesn’t appear to be what is happening in these “secret” flights.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That doesn’t appear to be what is happening in these “secret” flights.

You like being bullshitted. You need it. Weak.