Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Harsher penalites are the only way to reduce crime. Prove me wrong.

7 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Aren't jails full of people who claim "lawyer fuched me?", "it's the corrupt system that did me in" and " I was set up"?   

Yeah, you and your relatives are stupid. Take the punishment bltch. 

11 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Sure. Imagine you live here, near me, and someone accuses you of something you didn't do and I hold court of my own at my residence and you're found guilty (I'd make sure you were), then, I take you to a room, pound 40% of the blood out of you, would you be okay with that, since you were found guilty? 

You're not the justice system.  You're not authorized to make such decisions; thus...it wouldn't be okay.

I get what you are saying though...respecting the justice system and and adhering to its will is selective.  Someone like Trump and his supporters; they don't need to pay attention to it. When they're found guilty...it's the system, not their actions that is flawed.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yeah what actually is this?  I glossed over that because I am not going to go do research.  But I can name several countries off the top of my head that have way tougher penalties over something like theft.  In America cops in Cali can't even pursue a non violent crime.  

The USA has some of the harshiest penalties?  Really?   You could hold up a store with a gun and be out in a few months.  

The harshest?  I don't believe that at all.  

Leftards just like to repeat stuff. They say people in America are starving too.  Well I can tell you it ain’t the poor that are starving. We have the fattest poor people in the world. Although from the looks of it, the poor ones coming across the border look well fed too. 

Just now, zsasz said:

You're not the justice system.  You're not authorized to make such decisions; thus...it wouldn't be okay.

I get what you are saying though...respecting the justice system and and adhering to its will is selective.  Someone like Trump and his supporters; they don't need to pay attention to it. When they're found guilty...it's the system, not their actions that is flawed.

For one thing, lol, if someone or a group decides they are they are the justice system, then uhh... they are.  It's like 2 wolves and 2 sheep sitting down to "debate" what's for supper. 

Back to the topic

There's isn't an entire group with motive to convict Johnny "fockbag" Hoodlum, JR. 

There are motives at the level you referenced.  Allllll of you and the rest of your liberals outrage simply wouldn't be there if you didn't see Trump as a threat.

Ted Nugent and LOTS OF OTHERS....THOUSANDS  of others say wayyyyyy more things that should rile you diaper wearing, lipstick wearing, tampon using liberals up, but they aren't a threat.  So you don't care. 

Trump is a threat. So liberals start pondering "How can we remove the threat?" -- that's it.  Everyone knows it.

And FYI, just because someone is FOUND guilty, doesn't mean they ARE guilty.  Sort of the like the situation I gave you.  You might not be guilty, but if  a group that you can't stop, DECIDES you are, well, what are your options? 

50 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So, no using  evidence allowed to convict anyone ever?   So lets let everyone go?  I don't like that idea.

I know you didn't say that exactly but it can be inferred by your comment. 

thats dumb..even for you

Poverty causes crime. So does not being able to read even close to grade level.  Where’s the outcry? 

7 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

For one thing, lol, if someone or a group decides they are they are the justice system, then uhh... they are.  It's like 2 wolves and 2 sheep sitting down to "debate" what's for supper. 

Back to the topic

There's isn't an entire group with motive to convict Johnny "fockbag" Hoodlum, JR. 

There are motives at the level you referenced.  Allllll of you and the rest of your liberals outrage simply wouldn't be there if you didn't see Trump as a threat.

Ted Nugent and LOTS OF OTHERS....THOUSANDS  of others say wayyyyyy more things that should rile you diaper wearing, lipstick wearing, tampon using liberals up, but they aren't a threat.  So you don't care. 

Trump is a threat. So liberals start pondering "How can we remove the threat?" -- that's it.  Everyone knows it.

And FYI, just because someone is FOUND guilty, doesn't mean they ARE guilty.  Sort of the like the situation I gave you.  You might not be guilty, but if  a group that you can't stop, DECIDES you are, well, what are your options? 

It's amazing how quickly you've just torpedoed your own argument.  We get it.  You believe in justice for some; based upon the defendents "feelings" as  to how he is beaing treated. It's an elitist position. Liberal if you will.  That's cool...I guess. 

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Back to the topic

how about an appeal process instead of the instant bullet in the head? :doh:

Of course, harsher penalties will always reduce crime. Always.

You can be assured if we make jaywalking a capital crime and execute people who commit it, then jaywalking offenses will drop to near zero if not zero.

The question is, what is the price we pay as a society for having what may be viewed as "cruel and unusual" punishments as mentioned by The Constitution? The penalty in my opinion should also be proportionate to the crime.

Just now, squistion said:

Of course, harsher penalties will always reduce crime. Always.

You can be assured if we make jaywalking a capital crime and execute people who commit it, then jaywalking offenses will drop to near zero if not zero.

The question is, what is the price we pay as a society for having what may be viewed as "cruel and unusual" punishments as mentioned by The Constitution. The penalty in my opinion should also be proportionate to the crime.

⬆️ Thinks having to cough up 400 million before an appeal is granted isn’t unusual.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

⬆️ Thinks having to cough up 400 million before an appeal is granted isn’t unusual.  

A guy worth 8 1/2 - 9 billion should be able to have the financial connections to secure  a bond that's only 4% of his total wealth.  

6 minutes ago, zsasz said:

A guy worth 8 1/2 - 9 billion should be able to have the financial connections to secure  a bond that's only 4% of his total wealth.  

What if he can’t? He gets subjected to an unusual punishment? Lol. Libtards say bail isn’t fair because some people can’t afford it.  

12 minutes ago, zsasz said:

I though we were all in on no bail? Bail reform. What happened to that libtard?

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Crimes committed by those in positions of authority should be doubled.

You want people in positions of authority to commit twice as much crime??? :o 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What if he can’t? He gets subjected to an unusual punishment? Lol. Libtards say bail isn’t fair because some people can’t afford it.  

Requesting a stay is within his rights.....but he knew the risk and the procedure when appealing. 

I'm not sure if asking a man to put up 4% of his wealth is an unusual punishment.  As to why he can't get and appeal bond from a financial institution....I don't know.  The guy says he's worth between 8.5 and 9 billion.  Maybe he isn't?

At any rate; either the guys lawyers are completely inept or he didn't take this seriously.  Wouldn't you agree that our leaders should have to take our legal system as seriously as we do...and that if they don't...they should be subjected to the same course of action that we would be? 

14 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Requesting a stay is within his rights.....but he knew the risk and the procedure when appealing. 

I'm not sure if asking a man to put up 4% of his wealth is an unusual punishment.  As to why he can't get and appeal bond from a financial institution....I don't know.  The guy says he's worth between 8.5 and 9 billion.  Maybe he isn't?

At any rate; either the guys lawyers are completely inept or he didn't take this seriously.  Wouldn't you agree that our leaders should have to take our legal system as seriously as we do...and that if they don't...they should be subjected to the same course of action that we would be? 

Yes. But they should be afforded the same rights and stipulations as anyone else.  See, I recognize this is a political prosecution.  You either don’t care that it is or think its not. If not, then please explain all the unisual aspects to this, or you think its a common place legal proceeding. If so, please cite some precedence. No one else can.  

The US is currently 5th in executions (after China, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Egypt) and 6th in incarceration rates (after El Salvador, Cuba, Rwanda, Turkmenistan, and American Samoa) in the world. 

That’s some great company we keep. :unsure: 

Lol.  Yeah, Somalia is up on their reporting.  Haiti too! 

Crime is down to unprecedented levels! We put too many people in prison! 

There are people in prison for smoking pot! 

The clearance rates for murder is around 50 pct in most of our big cities.  But somehow, too many people are in prison, with half of the murderers never being caught.  Got it. 

Triggered by facts. Sad! :( 

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nice one 😆 

• Thanks 1

I’d be much more confident in the Liberian CJS justice system than the US.  Just look at the stats. 

2 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

We absolutely have an under incarceration issue here. 

I dont care about rehabilitation. Criminals belong behind bars. 

You know who cant steal a car? The guy in jail for stealing cars. 

You know who can’t steal anything? Someone without hands. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Easy remove the 5% of the population that creates 50% of it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

You know who can’t steal anything? Someone without hands. 

I stole your girl without using my hands.

Can anyone tell me what category it is when a rape victim gets stoned to death in Pakistan? Was she incarcerated first and then sentenced? Is that an execution? 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

how about an appeal process instead of the instant bullet in the head? :doh:

If there is video evidence?  Is that needed?   A 17 year old kid here, stabbed someone with a knife a week ago. Killed him. The police have the snapchat video of it.

Should he get an appeal?

55 minutes ago, MDC said:

😅

26 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

If there is video evidence?  Is that needed?   A 17 year old kid here, stabbed someone with a knife a week ago. Killed him. The police have the snapchat video of it.

Should he get an appeal?

yes. no death penalty.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You know who can't shoot another person? The guy whose gun application got declined because he has a history of violence and mental issues.

Agreed

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

can't taint those. so you should be good with accepting responsibilty if an innocent is executed.

Democrat politicians and their activist DA's & judges have no problem letting illegal immigrants out and about after committing crimes.  Are you ok with accepting the same consequences you're professing when those people kill citizens while being out and about?

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

yes. no death penalty.

Yeah. Too bad the stabbed person wasn't your kid. Maybe you would understand what victims go through. You are a useless cack. It would be awesome to watch you watch it happen over and over again on video during appeal after appeal. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. But they should be afforded the same rights and stipulations as anyone else.  See, I recognize this is a political prosecution.  You either don’t care that it is or think its not. If not, then please explain all the unisual aspects to this, or you think its a common place legal proceeding. If so, please cite some precedence. No one else can.  

Of course there isn't precedence for a former POTUS and current POTUS candidate businessman deliberately inflating his worth for whatever reason, then appealing and then either not realizing he needed to actually have the money to appeal or believing himself to be so immune to that fact that he actually needed the money that he didn't care that he didn't have the money.  Legal history is being made here.....but at the end of the day, noone should be above the law.  The guy made a choice.  He shouldn't have immunity because of his former address. That's one of the biggest hypocrisies of the MAGA movement..."Everyone should be held absolutely accountable for their actions in life....except our guy."  That being said, despite the politicized tones to this situation; it's not preventing him from engaging in politics.  It's just forcing him to account for business decisions he made.  

Three takeaway ideas from this:

A) he is still being treated better than you or I if we were in a similar situation because of his stature.   He's (supposedly) rich and he's a former POTUS.  He's been allowed to act up in court  to the point where they were threatening contempt.  He had the luxury of talking about the trial to the public without punishment.  I don't believe we'd receive the same leniency.  There's a chance that he could get a stay in this ruling or a reduction in the amount he needs to have.  I'm not sure that we'd get that chance.  

B ) If you say you have 400M on hand and that you aren't sweating having to pay it....don't be surprised if someone calls your bluff...particularly if.....you're a dich.

C ) Don't be a dich.  If the guy lowered his dich volume from "10" to "8" he wouldn't lose any of his hardcore supporters AND he would have won 2020.   The guy can't not be an and when you are an , people are going to treat you like an .  People aren't going to like you when you are an . People are less willing to give you the benefit of the doubt; they're less likely to overlook your flaws or not try to check you if you get out of line.  That's just Basic Human Society Rules 101.  

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You know who can't shoot another person? The guy whose gun application got declined because he has a history of violence and mental issues.

See we will never solve the problem. In fact it will only get worse because people believe this to be true.