Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Fastest guy in NCAA is.... WHITE?

@raciss

White guys can be fast too, my cousin ran 4.3 40's and dang I hated playing against him in pick up football games. He played 2 years for Penn State but Joe P tried to make him a LB and didn't use his speed at a other position.

49 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

White guys can be fast too, my cousin ran 4.3 40's and dang I hated playing against him in pick up football games. He played 2 years for Penn State but Joe P tried to make him a LB and didn't use his speed at a other position.

stop trying to take everything away, raciss

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Like it...Good poast :thumbsup:

Biracial I bet. Even the name Kalen Walker sounds black to me. But, happy even if he’s white. 

18 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Jerry Sanduskies favorite?

I didn't realize Giants Fan had gone back to college. 🤔

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Jerry Sanduskies favorite?

No and he kinda got screwed by Joe Pa cause he was a walk on and Joe favored the black athletes. Of course I asked him about Jerry after the scandal came out and he just said he seemed like a nice guy coach.

9 hours ago, peenie said:

Biracial I bet. Even the name Kalen Walker sounds black to me. But, happy even if he’s white. 

ya ga ga.

On 3/23/2024 at 7:52 AM, peenie said:

I think the same thing whenever I hear Neil deGrasse Tyson talk, dudes got some white in him for sure 

On 3/23/2024 at 4:52 AM, peenie said:

I don't think so. Found his Mom's Facebook page and both his parents look white to me and his siblings don't look mixed race (not that that is the last word on the subject). https://www.facebook.com/christina.walker.75286/

His folks met at the University of Iowa and his mother was born in Eddyville, Iowa that has a current population of 965 (so probably not many black residents I would imagine). And Kalen could be a family surname (it is of Irish origin).