Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Moscow terrorist attack

Lets demand that Russia stand down and not take any action to deal with the terrorists.....and uhhhhh...lets suggest its genocide if they do....

Sounds like it’s three or four guys with guns. They may have put up a Ukrainian flag. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Lets demand that Russia stand down and not take any action to deal with the terrorists.....and uhhhhh...lets suggest its genocide if they do....

Just trot out it’s a threat to democracy. That’s what the left likes saying to anything anyway. Maybe it’ll work better.

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Sounds like it’s three or four guys with guns. They may have put up a Ukrainian flag. 

They focked up. They need survivors to support their human trafficking trade. 

The reaction will not be as the libs like to say “proportionate”. It will be over the top and devastating. I hope it wasn’t Ukrainians. I’d rather it be Islamic extremists. 

It was a very organized and well executed attack. More than just a "few terrorists". 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Could be a Putin inside job to drum up outrage and support.  Wouldn't put it past him.

Love it. Anything to stop the slavery in Ukraine.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Could be a Putin inside job to drum up outrage and support.  Wouldn't put it past him.

Without question, it could also be a Zelensky authorized attack. We'll probably never know. It's going to get spun both ways. 

This MO is Islamic. I doubt Ukraine would do this. Killing kids and or innocents would not help their cause. I’m saying it’s the usual suspects. We’ll see. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This MO is Islamic. I doubt Ukraine would do this. Killing kids and or innocents would not help their cause. I’m saying it’s the usual suspects. We’ll see. 

No bigger message than hitting Russia within their own borders. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

No bigger message than hitting Russia within their own borders. 

They have already done that. Gunning down civilians is a whole different ball game. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They have already done that. Gunning down civilians is a whole different ball game. 

Agree. This goes way beyond what we'd define as the normal rules of engagement. Someone is sending a message. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Agree. This goes way beyond what we'd define as the normal rules of engagement. Someone is sending a message. 

Yeah. Allah aka-bar most likely.  If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck….

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Allah aka-bar most likely.  If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck….

Putin would love nothing more than to pin it on Zelensky. It'll be interesting how both sides spin it. 

I believe nothing anyone says about this. It's all one big psyop

• Like 1

Sad situation.  Let’s pray for them.  

• Sad 1

Just now, weepaws said:

Sad situation.  Let’s pray for them.  

Absolutely WeePaws. This is horrendous 

39 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Just trot out it’s a threat to democracy. That’s what the left likes saying to anything anyway. Maybe it’ll work better.

Ah, good one!

I wonder if the media will call the perpetrators "bloodthirsty"

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Putin would love nothing more than to pin it on Zelensky. It'll be interesting how both sides spin it. 

Just a few things on Twitter, but it sounds like Russia was warned that Isis would like to carry something out in Russia. And I guess the threats were very specific. 🤷🏼‍♀️

8 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Just a few things on Twitter, but it sounds like Russia was warned that Isis would like to carry something out in Russia. And I guess the threats were very specific. 🤷🏼‍♀️

And there it is. Isis claiming responsibility. 

15 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

And there it is. Isis claiming responsibility. 

I thought Trump destroyed Isis?

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yikes dude stay off cnn

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm going with Navalny supporters or the towel heads 

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

He stomped it. Then some dipshiit got into the white house and looky there who is back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

trump brought  votes by promises that he didn’t keep, this is just one of those.  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

He stomped it. Then some dipshiit got into the white house and looky there who is back. 

Not only that, Biden also gave them a bunch of our military hardware as a gift when he left Afghanastan.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

trump brought  votes by promises that he didn’t keep, this is just one of those.  

You guys are such dipshiits. You can’t completely eradicate an entire ideology but he sure as shiit curbed their abilities and then Biden gets in… and you don’t have to believe me just ask yourself in which country is he actually doing a good job in right now. Not ours. Not Ukraine or Russia for that matter, not Taiwan, not Mexico.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I do but your mom keeps turning it back on.  ;) 

Solid 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

You guys are such dipshiits. You can’t completely eradicate an entire ideology but he sure as shiit curbed their abilities and then Biden gets in… and you don’t have to believe me just ask yourself in which country is he actually doing a good job in right now. Not ours. Not Ukraine or Russia for that matter, not Taiwan, not Mexico.

Like trump he brought vote with broken promises, it’s how government works, welcome to society of foolish one.  

Professor Plum in the Study with a knife.

Probably a bunch of armed trannies.

NYT is reporting an ISIS branch in Afghanistan is claiming responsibility. We'll see.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Probably a bunch of armed trannies.

Without question. ISIS are pedophiles just like the Pedocrat Party. They F Goats and little Boys, just like Pedocrats.