Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Who here still supports Jan 6 attack?

Just now, squistion said:

They wouldn't have done a damn thing to Pelosi, Pence or AOC?

There is testimony of some of the Jan 6 mob that their intent was to commit bodily harm upon the legislators if they found them and you must be aware of that. 

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-02-10/us-capitol-rioters-planned-to-kill-mike-pence-and-put-bullet-through-nancy-pelosis-skull-legal-documents-say

US Capitol rioters 'planned to kill Pence and Pelosi' impeachment trial hears as never before seen footage shown

Donald Trump's impeachment trial has been shown never before seen footage of the US Capitol riots as the mob searched for then Vice-President Mike Pence and Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

The trial heard how the pair were the "target" for the insurrectionists, with court documents suggesting rioters planned to kill Mr Pence and put a bullet through the skull of Speaker Pelosi. [...]

ITV News US Correspondent Emma Murphy said: “We had presented to the court today some legally-sworn documents from those in detention who had been part of the riot, they were very chilling.

“One of them said that if they managed to get their hands on Mike Pence, the former vice president, they would have killed him.

“Another said that they were looking for Nancy Pelosi, the leader of the House, in the hope of putting a bullet in her head.”

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

The trial heard how the pair were the "target" for the insurrectionists, with court documents suggesting rioters planned to kill Mr Pence and put a bullet through the skull of Speaker Pelosi. [...]

“Another said that they were looking for Nancy Pelosi, the leader of the House, in the hope of putting a bullet in her head.”

Were they going to throw the bullet through her skull? Or press one into her haid?

How many protestors that got arrested had guns on them? 

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

They wouldn't have done a damn thing to Pelosi, Pence or AOC?

There is testimony of some of the Jan 6 mob that their intent was to commit bodily harm upon the legislators if they found them and you must be aware of that. 

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-02-10/us-capitol-rioters-planned-to-kill-mike-pence-and-put-bullet-through-nancy-pelosis-skull-legal-documents-say

US Capitol rioters 'planned to kill Pence and Pelosi' impeachment trial hears as never before seen footage shown

Donald Trump's impeachment trial has been shown never before seen footage of the US Capitol riots as the mob searched for then Vice-President Mike Pence and Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

ITV News US Correspondent Emma Murphy said: “We had presented to the court today some legally-sworn documents from those in detention who had been part of the riot, they were very chilling.

“One of them said that if they managed to get their hands on Mike Pence, the former vice president, they would have killed him.

The article starts off with a big lie about the number of people killed that day.  None of what the article quotes is testimony.  It is all rhetoric in the heat of the moment. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Were they going to throw the bullet through her skull? Or press one into her haid?

How many protestors that got arrested had guns on them? 

What part of "they planned to kill Mike Pence" don't you understand?

Jan 6th is being overblown, and people who truly think it was an insurrection are idiots, but at the same time, that chick that got shot trying to climb through the window of the building clearly had it coming.  

Both sides... It's pretty easy.  Don't do shìt you're not supposed to be doing and you probably won't get shot by police.  

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

The "they" part and the "plan" part.

Who is "they" and what was their plan?

I think an off-kilter guy named Spaz was hoping to run across Mike that day.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

No.   I condemned several killings of blacks  by officers and so do most conservstives.   It depends solely on the facts and if that person was an immediate threat and if proper justified level of force was used.  You are full of crap if you think otherwise.

Show me one f-ing case thst was as bad as this one where the cop did not go to jail. 

There aren’t many cases of a violent mob breaking into the Capitol looking to hang the Vice President. 

• Haha 2

Just now, jonmx said:

The article starts off with a big lie about the number of people killed that day.  None of what the article quotes is testimony.  It is all rhetoric in the heat of the moment. 

Was the police officers who were assaulted with clubs, sticks, flag poles, bottles and other objects also just rhetoric in the heat of the moment?

They planned to kill them jonny.

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-intended-kill-mike-pence-nancy-pelosi-fbi-witness-says-1562062

Proud Boys Intended To Kill Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi, FBI Witness Says

An FBI witness says that members of the far-right Proud Boys had hoped to assassinate Vice President Mike Pence and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi during last week's violent storming of the U.S. Capitol. [...]

An FBI special agent made the claim in an affidavit as part of a criminal complaint against 43-year-old Dominic Pezzola, who is accused of taking part in the riot in support of President Donald Trump's false claims that the presidential election was "stolen." Pezzola, who is also known as "Spaz," allegedly used a shield taken from a Capitol Police officer to smash a Capitol window before entering the building. An FBI witness said that the group Pezzola was with had discussed committing violent acts that went far beyond property damage.

"[The witness] stated that other members of the group talked about things that they had done during the day, and they said that anyone they got their hands on they would have killed, including Nancy Pelosi," the affidavit, which was filed Wednesday, reads. "[The witness] further stated that members of this group, which included 'Spaz,' said that they would have killed [Vice President] Mike Pence if given the chance."

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hearsay, at best. 

ETA: Seriously. "An FBI informant" claims to have heard somebody say something and you guys take it as gospel. Grow the fock up. 

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Jan 6th is being overblown, and people who truly think it was an insurrection are idiots, but at the same time, that chick that got shot trying to climb through the window of the building clearly had it coming.  

Both sides... It's pretty easy.  Don't do shìt you're not supposed to be doing and you probably won't get shot by police.  

That a prez got people that wound up to where they attacked the Capitol, beat on cops, etc is insane. One of the crazier days in recent history for sure.

Bonus irony points for these people claiming to be the law and order group and that they have somehow think they are patriots.

I agree they weren’t going to overthrow the government, the losing Prez just wanted them too 😐

Agreed on the shooting. Some of the takes here are laughably absurd. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That a prez got people that wound up to where they attacked the Capitol, beat on cops, etc is insane. One of the crazier days in recent history for sure.

Bonus irony points for these people claiming to be the law and order group and that they have somehow think they are patriots.

I agree they weren’t going to overthrow the government, the losing Prez just wanted them too 😐

Agreed on the shooting. Some of the takes here are laughably absurd. 

"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..."

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Hearsay, at best. 

Hearsay that could be presented in court (and was in some Jan 6 cases) because it falls under an exception of being a statement made by the defendant. 

Evidence Code 1220 EC makes an exception to the hearsay rule for statements that are made by a party to litigation (for example, a criminal defendant) when those statements are offered against him/her.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Hearsay that could be presented in court (and was in some Jan 6 cases) because it falls under an exception of being a statement made by the defendant

Evidence Code 1220 EC makes an exception to the hearsay rule for statements that are made by a party to litigation (for example, a criminal defendant) when those statements are offered against him/her.

According to an FBI "witness." 

Some of you guys are really naive. 

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The "they" part and the "plan" part.

Who is "they" and what was their plan?

I think an off-kilter guy named Spaz was hoping to run across Mike that day.

What part of "Hang Mike Pence" do you not understand?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..."

😂 he got off on this and everyone knows it. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

😂 he got off on this and everyone knows it. 

You can't claim he instigated anything. 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Focking idiot 🤣

Plant

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

You can't claim he instigated anything. 

The whole reason these idiots were there is because of all his election bullshet. Come on man. He’s still crying about it because his little ego is so damaged that he got pounded by Joe Biden.

Just now, thegeneral said:

The whole reason these idiots were there is because of all his election bullshet. Come on man. He’s still crying about it because his little ego is so damaged that he got pounded by Joe Biden.

If the Dems had been able to keep their election shenanigans on the under, you might have a point. 

The fact is, we all saw some seriously shady sh!t going down. Trump didn't need to say anything. People were pissed. Something was bound to go down. 

Hopefully the left has learned their lesson when it comes to meddling in our elections. Keep that sh!t in other countries. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

If the Dems had been able to keep their election shenanigans on the under, you might have a point. 

The fact is, we all saw some seriously shady sh!t going down. Trump didn't need to say anything. People were pissed. Something was bound to go down. 

Hopefully the left has learned their lesson when it comes to meddling in our elections. Keep that sh!t in other countries. 

Nonsense. Trump has lied to you so much, because he’s a little hurt betch, that you don’t know which way is up.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Nonsense. Trump has lied to you so much, because he’s a little hurt betch, that you don’t know which way is up.

One of us has been lied to but it ain't me. 

And I know which way is up. It's the way your mom looks at me.  :banana:

One of us has been lied to but it ain't me. 

And I know which way is up. It's the way your mom looks at me.  :banana:

You sound like the MyPillow coke head. 

My mom is 87 you sick fock.

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You sound like the MyPillow coke head. 

My mom is 87 you sick fock.

Age hasn't slowed her down a bit. 

Selfie Granny was gonna kill Mike Pence? 

You're an idiot.

That guy got arrested, right? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hear tell they had a functioning gallows on site and ready to go. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right up @5-Points ally. Old and a MAGA nutjob!

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

How many court cases and recounts did he lose all over the focking country? 😂

Imagine being this dumb.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How many court cases and recounts did he lose all over the focking country? 😂

Imagine being this dumb.

My bad. Those of us who were paying attention saw it. Obviously, some people had their heads up their asses. 

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

Upon hearing that the crowd was looking to murder pence, Trump said he deserves it.

Pence refuses to support trump.

I guess he believes that wasn't hearsay. 😁

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

My bad. Those of us who were paying attention saw it. Obviously, some people had their heads up their asses. 

62 cases they lost. Must be a lot of dumb judges :o 

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You believe whatever Trump tells you.  You're a good minion

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You think men can menstruate like Biden told you. Boom! 💥

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think men can menstruate like Biden told you. Boom! 💥

I never heard Biden or anyone else say that except for you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

I never heard Biden or anyone else say that except for you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gender affirming care. Look it up tiny brain. Biden supports it.  

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

62 cases they lost. Must be a lot of dumb judges :o 

A. Yes, there are a lot of dumb judges.

2. When those responsible for investigating a potential crime, claim there isn't sufficient evidence to investigate said crime, that isn't the same as saying no crime was committed. 

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I think for myself. You parrot the media. 

And you, of all people, shouldn't call anyone a minion. 

Good god the cultist are literally brainwashed.

Not a SHRED of proof the election was stolen.  TONS of proof that their orange master called his deplorable horde to DC and sent them to the capital.  These are facts.

And now the cultist think everyone was a plant.

LMFAO...SMH