Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Who here still supports Jan 6 attack?

Genocide Joe continuing to support and fund the genocide in Gaza is much more troubling than anything Trump said on Jan 6. Trump called for peace that day.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Genocide Joe continuing to support and fund the genocide in Gaza is much more troubling than anything Trump said on Jan 6. Trump called for peace that day.  

Terrorists are not dumb, they are rather adept at political manipulation.   They immerse themselves in the population, and they actually desire to be attacked so that innocents can die, and they can pretend to be the victims.... and the galactically stupid fall for it. We hear from them all the time, they protest as if Israel is the problem.... people are so easily manipulated, it should frighten us more....

https://twitter.com/SykesCharlie/status/1773742753005875525

On Jan. 6, 2021, Julian Khater used a can of bear spray to attack Capitol Police officers who were trying to hold the line against attackers. One of the officers Khater sprayed was Brian Sicknick, who died the next day after suffering a stroke.

Last year, Khater pleaded guilty to two counts of assaulting, resisting or impeding officers with a dangerous weapon, and earlier this year he was sentenced to more than six years in prison.

Presumably, he is one of the “Jan. 6 hostages” that Donald Trump says he will set free on his first day back in office, should he be elected in November, per a social media post that reads, "My first acts as your next President will be to Close the Border, DRILL, BABY, DRILL, and Free the January 6 Hostages being wrongfully imprisoned!"

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

🇮🇱  I support Israel in their efforts to eradicate the human scum that invaded their country and tortured, killed and raped their people. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m talking about the scum. Not the innocents. You can’t read so well. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m talking about the scum. Not the innocents. You can’t read so well. 

But the Israeli effort is leading to genocide, no?

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I don’t support that. I support the eradication of the scum, like I said. You don’t care that some bad people will kill some good people due to the open border, so you can get off your hobby horse. 

I don’t know why there aren’t more uprisings. Maybe there will be. 

18 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yes, absolutely, without question, no doubt, unequivocally, yup, certainly, most definitely, of course

12 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Just disgusting people all around deplorables are.

I would be ENTIRELY unhappy if those clowns held accountable on Jan 6th were let go....I mean, for focks sake that is what the focking idiot Democrats did for the BLM riots.

WHY THE FOCK WOULD HE DO THE SAME FOCKING THING.....🤬

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I would be ENTIRELY unhappy if those clowns held accountable on Jan 6th were let go....I mean, for focks sake that is what the focking idiot Democrats did for the BLM riots.

1.  The principle of equal treatment under the law, which is perhaps the most important pillar of our Justice system

2.  BLM riots were not instigated by the FBI operatives in history will prove was a false flag/Reichstag event.  

3.  The vast majority were grossly overcharged by using statues which do not apply to elevate very minor misdemeanor offenses into serious felony charges.   The SC is close to overturning many of these sentences.  

Just now, jonmx said:

1.  The principle of equal treatment under the law, which is perhaps the most important pillar of our Justice system

2.  BLM riots were not instigated by the FBI operatives in history will prove was a false flag/Reichstag event.  

3.  The vast majority were grossly overcharged by using statues which do not apply to elevate very minor misdemeanor offenses into serious felony charges.   The SC is close to overturning many of these sentences.  

Neither was the Jan 6 attempted insurrection. 

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I do not accept that replicating bad behaviors is a way to exist.....

Doing it because the Democrats did it does not make it right or OK.....Democrats are NOT what we should be emulating.....at all....period....

Just now, RLLD said:

I do not accept that replicating bad behaviors is a way to exist.....

Doing it because the Democrats did it does not make it right or OK.....Democrats are NOT what we should be emulating.....at all....period....

They were still grossly overcharged in the vast majority of cases.  Entering a public building and doing no physical crime should not elevate to a felony over some bogus application of law created to criminalize banks for destroying evidence. 

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Neither was the Jan 6 attempted insurrection. 

It 100 percent was an event which was infiltrated and instigated by FBI operatives to entrap Trump supporters. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It 100 percent was an event which was infiltrated and instigated by FBI operatives to entrap Trump supporters. 

LMFAO

Yes, the FBI MADE the unhinged, low IQ deplorable horde attack our capital and bash the capital cops.

You dumb son. 

Hopefully the next time it happens snipers take out a bigly amount.  That will stop future attacks of our capital. 

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

100% and Trump had nothing at all to do with it. Yeah, right. :lol:

Frankly, I don’t know why there aren’t more uprisings. Maybe there will be. 

36 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Yes, the FBI MADE the unhinged, low IQ deplorable horde attack our capital and bash the capital cops.

You dumb son. 

Hopefully the next time it happens snipers take out a bigly amount.  That will stop future attacks of our capital. 

Would expect nothing else from a bootlicker. 

32 minutes ago, squistion said:

100% and Trump had nothing at all to do with it. Yeah, right. :lol:

Trump: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

FBI operative in megaphone:  "we must go into the Capitol". 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Trump: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

FBI operative in megaphone:  "we must go into the Capitol". 

He also said in the same speech to that crowd:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-us-capitol-remarks-221518bc174f9bc3dd6e108e653ed08d

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s call to action distorted in debate

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

Our country has had enough,” he told those who went on to stage the violent siege of the Capitol.

We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.”

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

He assailed “weak,” “pathetic” Republicans who were not standing with him in his push to overturn the election results, and said “there’d be hell all over the country” if Democrats had been robbed of an election win. [...]

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,” he concluded after more than an hour.

He didn’t walk, but they did, bearing Trump flags, overwhelming police and occupying the Capitol in an hours-long melee that left five people dead and exposed Trump to the impeachment charge of inciting an insurrection.

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

AP FACT CHECK:

Lol...stopped reading right there.  

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

They've already endured four years more of Biden 'justice' than the BLM rioters did. Enough already. The vast majority didn't do anything wrong and the one that commited the worst of the offenses from Jan 6th, assaulting police or whatever, four years is sufficuent. 

Just now, Voltaire said:

They've already endured four years more of Biden 'justice' than the BLM rioters did. Enough already. The vast majority didn't do anything wrong and the one that commited the worst of the offenses from Jan 6th, assaulting police or whatever, four years is sufficuent. 

I respectfully disagree.

The BLM criminals should have been arrested......and still be in jail....and outcome denied to serve political interests of the Democrats......

Allowing ourselves the luxury to " do it too" is no way to live.  We are better than this, we should not allow ourselves to become the despicable.....it wont be easy.   We essentially have to allow the children to act up......and deny ourselves any commensurate behaviors....but that is what it means to be an adult

My friend got a lot more than four years for assaulting a capital hill “police” officer on Jan 6. He definitely earned his conviction. No way he should have gotten 10 years plus. That’s way out of whack. 

33 minutes ago, RLLD said:

'Death to America' chants in Dearborn echo across social media, draw local condemnation

But its the right wing that represents the greatest danger.....🤪

You think a handful a out of touch dooshbags yelling "Death to America" is a danger?  You think it's as much of a danger as millions of jacked up angry men and women with weapons breaking into the Capitol? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

You think a handful a out of touch dooshbags yelling "Death to America" is a danger?  You think it's as much of a danger as millions of jacked up angry men and women with weapons breaking into the Capitol? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No more so than you think a handful of out of touch dooshbags are a threat......so here were are......all of us pretending....and why? 🤔

Who wins when people are distracted....following false flags.....hmmmmm....who wiiiinssss....

Any idea?🤭

42 minutes ago, RLLD said:

'Death to America' chants in Dearborn echo across social media, draw local condemnation

But its the right wing that represents the greatest danger.....🤪

When a prez nominee is saying they are fine people on both sides of this, calls them political prisoners, plays them signing the national anthem at pep rallies, etc then maybe will start paying closer attention. 

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Millions of jacked up angry men and women with weapons broke into the Capitol?

It's not happening

It's not widespread

It doesn't matter anyway

Right out of the playbook.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Millions of jacked up angry men and women with weapons broke into the Capitol?

Oh this should be fun.

Yes they did.

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Or having a mass in Latin or speaking out at a school board meeting. We ought to keep an eye on them. Plus the old ladies 100 pct peacefully protesting at an abortion clinic. You just live here. 

1 minute ago, nobody said:

It's not happening

It's not widespread

It doesn't matter anyway

Right out of the playbook.

Anyone yelling "Death To America"  should be condemned and will be condemned by 99.9% of people.  But you still have Jan 6 sympathizers that support the insurrection and compare someone saying "Death To America" to an attempt to overthrow democracy.  It is pure stupidity.