Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Trump’s New Company, net-worth balloons to $6.4B

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

This explains so very much about you and your adherence to feminine feelings rather than facts. 

Ah, I guess its lunch time in middle school so you can post then eh sport?   Our little wayward webbie has chimed in with his pre-teen insults to make his point, and clarify his "qualities". 🤭

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Ah, I guess its lunch time in middle school so you can post then eh sport?   Our little wayward webbie has chimed in with his pre-teen insults to make his point, and clarify his "qualities". 🤭

LMFAO

More feelz from the king of conservative boot lickers.  Tell us again how terrible things are now compared to 2020 GI Joe. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

More feelz from the king of conservative boot lickers.  Tell us again how terrible things are now compared to 2020 GI Joe. 

Projection....you started with a position, and in your reply just described yourself......could it be true that you are also in an IEP at your middle school?

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I have my theories. One being despite saying in the Rock thread we don't care what famous people think, as a group they vote for a lot of quasi-celebrities. Reagan, Trump, Lake, Schwarzenegger, Sonny Bono, Fred Thompson, Ben "Cooter" Jones, Fred "Gopher" (Loveboat), Jim Ryun(Olympic Athlete), Hershel Walker(Olympic athlete, may have also played football), Tommy Tubberville. 

IMO, they equate celebrity/success to being qualified to do something else.  Like I said, it's just a theory.  

The thing is he is such a cheesy celebrity. The bad suits, the cheap knockoff products he puts his name on, the makeup and hair, etc 😂

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Projection....you started with a position, and in your reply just described yourself......could it be true that you are also in an IEP at your middle school?

I guess in your case it was good there's a don't ask don't tell policy.  Cause if you ain't a chick you certainly ain't hetero.

Tell us again how great things were under your orange master in 2020 vs now boyo.

Try to use facts though instead of those gosh darn feminine feelz you just can't quit.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I guess in your case it was good there's a don't ask don't tell policy.  Cause if you ain't a chick you certainly ain't hetero.

Tell us again how great things were under your orange master in 2020 vs now boyo.

Try to use facts though instead of those gosh darn feminine feelz you just can't quit.

You are proof that no one is worthless if they can serve as an example of what not to be.   Worthless could be an overestimation for you.

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He is a good leader, and if he can get back in there we can enjoy what actual leadership is and looks like.   

Examples of his good leadership?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Examples of his good leadership?

Sorry...answered this at least 10 times on this forum, either you can search or just accept it....not going to keep reposting for you. :cheers:

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Can it dip below 30 today? 

Nope, maybe tomorrow.

32.41 USD−1.85 (5.40%)today

I hope his cultist cucks keeping this moronic "stock" above zero lose all their money.

Of course they'll just steal or borrow more to send to their orange master as they make constant excuses for him and tell us regular people when he's kidding and when he's not.  It also probably time for them to inject more bleach and light up their as$ per their cult master's orders. 

That's what cucks do

31 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I hope his cultist cucks keeping this moronic "stock" above zero lose all their money.

Of course they'll just steal or borrow more to send to their orange master as they make constant excuses for him and tell us regular people when he's kidding and when he's not.  It also probably time for them to inject more bleach and light up their as$ per their cult master's orders. 

That's what cucks do

By definition, anyone who buys this stock, won’t lose all their money unless it goes to zero. 

You really were last in line when they were handing out brains. 😂

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

I hope everyone who invests in this scam loses everything.

Love this for them. 

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I hope everyone who invests in this scam loses everything.

Love this for them. 

Took me a minute to realize he had invested in Digital World Acquisitions and this was from last year. More from that Post article.

All in all, he spent more than $516,000 in cash on Digital World shares, according to investment account documentation he provided. “This was basically my life savings,” he said, adding that he doesn’t own any property and drives a 2011 Ford Fiesta. Digital World shares now trade for about $13. 

Sas said he was initially excited about the prospect of Truth Social being a “true, non-biased news outlet” and that he hopes “the people running Trump Media, if they see some things not going right, they get in there and fix it.”

He echoed other supporters of Digital World and Trump in blaming a “biased” SEC for stalling the merger. “I’m left holding the bag now, hoping something goes through and it doesn’t collapse,” he said.

Wonder when he sold, cause DW shares are at about 50 now. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/small-time-investors-trump-truth-185507366.html

More examples of cultists continually pouring cash into DJT.  So sad to see.  They don't understand that they worship a career con artist that is scamming them.

“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.”

And of course, is rigged...

He suspects the recent drops in share price have been the result of “stock manipulation” from an “organized effort” to make the company look bad.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

More examples of cultists continually pouring cash into DJT.  So sad to see.  The don't understand that they worship a career con artist that is scamming them.

“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.”

He suspects the recent drops in share price have been the result of “stock manipulation” from an “organized effort” to make the company look bad.

I hope every cultist invests in this, loses all their money, and Trump comes out smelling like a rose.

Anyone moronic enough to be a cultist deserves to lose all their money.

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

More examples of cultists continually pouring cash into DJT.  So sad to see.  They don't understand that they worship a career con artist that is scamming them.

He suspects the recent drops in share price have been the result of “stock manipulation” from an “organized effort” to make the company look bad. There’s no proof of such a campaign, but Schlanger is convinced. “It’s got to be political,” he said, from all the “liberals that are trying to knock it down.”

🤣

McLain, the tree service owner in Oklahoma, said he believes the stock could “go to $1,000 a share, easy,” once the media stops writing so negatively about it and the company works through its growing pains. The company’s leaders, he said, are being “too silent right now” amid questions about the falling share price, but he suspects it’s because they’re working on something amazing and new.

Note to self, find this guy and sell him bridges.

• Like 1

It's opening 5 bucks lower than it closed last Friday.

•  

32.59+0.18(+0.56%)
At close: April 12 at 4:00 PM EDT
27.24-5.35(-16.41%)
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's opening 5 bucks lower than it closed last Friday.

•  

32.59+0.18(+0.56%)
At close: April 12 at 4:00 PM EDT
27.24-5.35(-16.41%)

That article nails it...His supporters must think they are getting a deal, the price is up a buck in premarket trading already.  Scary.

Libs hoping people lose all their money.  Such great people.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Well to be fair I hope instead of someone innocent I hope they are the ones that get stabbed by an illegal. I’m much more dedicated. 

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

I actually feel bad for all of you.  I can't help but have sympathy for people that are taken advantage, especially poorer people that are scammed by billionaires.  There could be a class action suit once we hit $0 and I hope they recoop some losses.

14 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I actually feel bad for all of you.  I can't help but have sympathy for people that are taken advantage, especially poorer people that are scammed by billionaires.  There could be a class action suit once we hit $0 and I hope they recoop some losses.

I am gratified to see that you are willing to stand up against the harm being down to the lower classes  :cheers:

DJT issued millions of new shares while price is plummeting….oof.

Company released a comment noting  if Donald is busy in court it will hurt the company 😂

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Don't group me in with anyone who invested in this.  Was a dumb investment.  There won't be any successful lawsuits.  I'm sure Trump and his team followed all the relevant regulations.  Unfortunately some people aren't savvy investors.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Don't group me in with anyone who invested in this.  Was a dumb investment.  There won't be any successful lawsuits.  I'm sure Trump and his team followed all the relevant regulations.  Unfortunately some people aren't savvy investors.

I'm pretty sure Trump came out and made false claims as it relates to number of users and revenue which constitutes fraud, as he lies about everything, Its the greatest, most users, trillions in revenue every day, etc.  Stuff that we've become accustomed to just ignoring and chalking it up to an old dementia patient lying, but different story in a court of law.

52 minutes ago, Strike said:

They did not, and that's why it took almost a full year for the IPO.  Perhaps you were being sarcastic, but if not...  also, we need some kind of sarcastic tag or font.

Why Trump’s Social Media Company Is Awash in Legal Cases

Misstatements by Ex-CEO

Several of the lawsuits involve Patrick Orlando, whose fund, ARC Global Investments II LLC, sponsored DWAC’s debut as a blank check company in 2021. Orlando became DWAC’s first chairman and chief executive officer.

Orlando was ousted as CEO, but not as a director, in March 2023. At the time, the SEC was investigating DWAC over comments Orlando had made prior to DWAC’s public offering about his intent to merge with Trump’s company.

In a settlement last July, the SEC hit DWAC with an $18 million penalty after it determined that Orlando had actually engaged in discussions about a deal with Trump’s company in the months before DWAC’s public offering. As a result, DWAC’s public statements that it had never “had any discussions with any potential target companies prior to the IPO” were false, according to the commission.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

If they lose their money, it might make it tougher for them to travel to the Capitol and try to overthrow democracy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

100%

You're so stupid to a cultis and invest in this POS?

You deserve to lose it all.

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

100%

You're so stupid to a cultis and invest in this POS?

You deserve to lose it all.

I love this for all Pedocrat Cultists 🌈 

Everything that Trump is involved with involves legal issues.  It's so glaringly obvious, his entire life has been like this.

• Thanks 1

I hope all the cultist who invested go  bankrupt and need to turn to the state for assistance.

LMFAO oh the ironing! 

Trump stock tanks after announcing tens of millions new shares

Trump Media & Technology Group’s stock is tumbling again after the company announced a massive new influx of shares. The struggling company is rapidly losing money, and a new stock offering could help it stay afloat.

But there’s a downside to going back to the market with new shares: A new public stock offering of 21.5 million shares announced Monday would add more than 15% more stock to the publicly available shares of the Truth Social owner. That would substantially devalue existing shareholders’ stakes — including that of former President Donald Trump.

Shares of TMTG (DJT) fell more than 15% Monday. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Strike said:

So this is how you spin it?

🤣

38 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump stock tanks after announcing tens of millions new shares

Trump Media & Technology Group’s stock is tumbling again after the company announced a massive new influx of shares. The struggling company is rapidly losing money, and a new stock offering could help it stay afloat.

But there’s a downside to going back to the market with new shares: A new public stock offering of 21.5 million shares announced Monday would add more than 15% more stock to the publicly available shares of the Truth Social owner. That would substantially devalue existing shareholders’ stakes — including that of former President Donald Trump.

Shares of TMTG (DJT) fell more than 15% Monday. 

So he forked his existing shareholders by dumping 21.5 million shares into the offering, and MAGAturds :cry: , point to liberals and say they want people to lose money.

Focking hilarious!

:D