Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

I'm not a Giants fan but am interested in what they do at #6.

Not sure we need a thread for everyone of your thoughts.  We should start a draft thread if it cant go in thr free.agency thread.  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not sure we need a thread for everyone of your thoughts.  We should start a draft thread if it cant go in thr free.agency thread.  

There's an ignore feature from what I hear...:dunno:

Or go start another site or something...

22 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Talk about triggered...😆

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Talk about triggered...😆

Seems it. You responded to him twice. :( 

Giants should probably move heaven and earth to get up to 2 and draft Maye. But assuming they stay out there should be a blue chip OT or WR prospect on the board. I’d go OT because I think you build through the trenches. Who knows what NYG do. They’re a dumb franchise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Seems it. You responded to him twice. :( 

WTF is with you? You follow me around quoting what time I post in a day and THAT's not 'triggered'?

Fock...people whining about football talk on a fantasy football website. 

Oh who cares...

48 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

There's an ignore feature from what I hear...:dunno:

Or go start another site or something...

What a thread

"Man its interesting what the Giants will do at 6"

"Man you know what else is interesting?  What the chargers do in the 1st"

51 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It's a legit topic. The Giants ARE in an interesting spot. Getting seafom talking sports rather following Rusty around posting videos of Biden falling down or pinching ten year old girls' nipples is a win.

Also, agree with MDC. I'd get the best OT available.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's a legit topic. The Giants ARE in an interesting spot. Getting seafom talking sports rather following Rusty around posting videos of Biden falling down or pinching ten year old girls' nipples is a win.

8 year old girl. I will never let that be not be seen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Legit topic lmao.  

They start one w

For each team.  Next thread....its interesting what Skins will do what QB they like?

Why not make a draft thread?  

Or at least give an opinion on the "legit topic".  

Imagine if everyone just made a thread wondering what a team will do in FA or the draft.  Its silly.  Talking just to talk.  

Who here still supports the Giants taking two-time Super Bowl Champ Kadarius Toney in the first round of the 2021 draft?

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

If Harrison or Nabers falls then they have to pick one or the other. 

Focking Nabers should be their dream guy. But the Chargers don't have any WRs. Yikes. This will be such a fun draft. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Focking Nabers should be their dream guy. But the Chargers don't have any WRs. Yikes. This will be such a fun draft. 

Agree. There could be 3 trades within the top 5. That would be insane! 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Agree. There could be 3 trades within the top 5. That would be insane! 

It's all on the Chargers first, then the Giants. Hell, knowing the Bears I wouldn't doubt them trading the #1.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

WTF is with you? You follow me around quoting what time I post in a day and THAT's not 'triggered'?

Fock...people whining about football talk on a fantasy football website. 

Oh who cares...

I posted a Giants take above. Feel free to respond to it. Personally I think a team with no long term solution at QB shouldn’t be drafted a wideout in the Top 10. NYG’s OL has sucked for many years. They should go OT unless there’s a way to trade up for Maye. Drafting a 2nd tier prospect line McCarthy or Nix is a wasted pick.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I posted a Giants take above. Feel free to respond to it. Personally I think a team with no long term solution at QB shouldn’t be drafted a wideout in the Top 10. NYG’s OL has sucked for many years. They should go OT unless there’s a way to trade up for Maye. Drafting a 2nd tier prospect line McCarthy or Nix is a wasted pick.

WR is one of the deeper positions each year with how thr game is played up through the ranks.  Why would a 6 foot 4.3 guy want to play CB with how little you can do on defense?  

Plenty of chances to build the WR room.  

I agree.  Giants have too many needs.  Nabers or Harrison would be safe picks tho.  Not how I would go about it.  

I can't see the Giants getting Harrison Jr. at 6 and doubt he gets past the Chargers, Harbaugh preparing against him for the last couple years knows how much of a impact wr he is.

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I can't see the Giants getting Harrison Jr. at 6 and doubt he gets past the Chargers, Harbaugh preparing against him for the last couple years knows how much of a impact wr he is.

Interesting take. Harrison never beat Harbaugh's team but that wasn't his fault. Harrison played outstanding football in all those games, He's as close to a sure-fire NFL stud as there ever is.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

As a Giants fan, I can see them trading up two spots and picking a shifty slot receiver in the 1st round.

Trading UP? Really?

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Interesting take. Harrison never beat Harbaugh's team but that wasn't his fault. Harrison played outstanding football in all those games, He's as close to a sure-fire NFL stud as there ever is.

Agreed and also hearing Harrison will be gone at 4 to Zona, If not he doesn't get past Jim and perfect weapon for Herbert and specially so since Keenan is now gone.

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Agreed and also hearing Harrison will be gone at 4 to Zona, If not he doesn't get past Jim and perfect weapon for Herbert and specially so since Keenan is now gone.

Allen and Williams are gone. All they have left is a body catcher in a year 2 two guy.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Allen and Williams are gone. All they have left is a body catcher in a year 2 two guy.

Yea and bet they would love to land Harrison at 5.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea and bet they would love to land Harrison at 5.

Possibly. I don't know their team that well so don't know their real needs other than WR in a draft that WRs are abundant. 

There are some great WRs coming out this year and it ain't just Harrison. I would bet money Harrison isn't the best WR in this draft 4 years from now. 

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

All the talk here is that the Cards will take Harrison if he is there.  If he isn't, that means one of the top 3 teams took him instead of a QB, so that QB would still be available, and I would expect the Cards to trade out.  My dream scenario is that this happens, they trade down to say the Giants for a bunch of picks, then get Nabers or Odunze (if they really covet a WR).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

All the talk here is that the Cards will take Harrison if he is there.

Yep and he said that is where he wants to go as well.

If im the Cards I am listening to trade offers if someone wants Harrison bad enough.  

I deposited a No. 2 on your mom's face last night.

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Who here still supports the Giants taking two-time Super Bowl Champ Kadarius Toney in the first round of the 2021 draft?

This guy talking shitt. Funny. Not a peep out of him about football for years now he knows it all and won’t STFU. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

A Pimpadouche Steamer

He has 40 cats shltting all over his place, no one will know the difference. 

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy talking shitt. Funny. Not a peep out of him about football for years now he knows it all and won’t STFU. 

As a fan, who would you like the Giants to take? There's a chance Harrison and Nabers will be there or should they take a good look at QB? Or even trade out. 

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

As a fan, who would you like the Giants to take? There's a chance Harrison and Nabers will be there or should they take a good look at QB? Or even trade out. 

If I were a fan I would pray that the chargers take a player at 5 and then Giants trade the fock out of pick 6 and get as much as they could.and take Bo Nix later in the first. Then let Nix sit for a year or two.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Giants trade the fock out of pick 6 and get as much as they could.and take Bo Nix later in the first

That's a real possibility. Unless Harrison or Nabers falls then why not. They need so much. 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That's a real possibility. Unless Harrison or Nabers falls then why not. They need so much. 

I don't pretend to know who is going to draft who but I would bet Harrison goes to the Cards, Nabers goes to the Chargers (I thought Bowers but no longer), and Giants get 11 and 23 for 6.