Why can't they have a day?

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Why do they need a day??  Tell me 

Every day is Tranny Day at the GC! :banana: 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why do trannies need a day?

https://www.hrc.org/campaigns/international-transgender-day-of-visibility?utm_source=ads_ms_HRC_20240311-HRC-AW-GS-Natl-TransDayofVisibility_Responsive_a001-responsive-rst_b:transgender rights&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8J6wBhDXARIsAPo7QA_vEBBk2HgUkrtGAIcS7MIzw0LF0vq62ApLefNyE16I-eMPCO_cfVEaAvJ7EALw_wcB

International Transgender Day of Visibility

Each year on March 31, we honor International Transgender Day of Visibility!
We celebrate the joy and resilience of trans and non-binary people everywhere by elevating voices and experiences from these communities.

• Haha 1

Just now, squistion said:

https://www.hrc.org/campaigns/international-transgender-day-of-visibility?utm_source=ads_ms_HRC_20240311-HRC-AW-GS-Natl-TransDayofVisibility_Responsive_a001-responsive-rst_b:transgender rights&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8J6wBhDXARIsAPo7QA_vEBBk2HgUkrtGAIcS7MIzw0LF0vq62ApLefNyE16I-eMPCO_cfVEaAvJ7EALw_wcB

We celebrate the joy and resilience of trans and non-binary people everywhere by elevating voices and experiences from these communities.

dont care, no group of people should ever be celebrated, did they do anything significant?  like fight to protect the country?  

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Every day is Tranny Day at the GC! :banana: 

The truest words ever spoken 🌈

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

the world was a better place when the mentally ill weren't celebrated for mental illness

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dont care, no group of people should ever be celebrated

You must be real fun at parties

jesus it's like the dems want to lose.  You can certainly be accepting of other people without celebrating every single group that deviates from the norm.

Do they think middle america will see this and be more likely to vote for Biden?

Just magnitudes of dumb. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Man this really upsets you.  Might want to talk about this with a professional 

Enjoy your Easter dinner tomorrow.  

It would be wise for the Trump Campaign team to distribute literature outside churches regularly each Sunday through November, reminding the congregations that Joe Biden declared Easter 2024 to be Transgender Day of Visibility.

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

You too. How was Christmas? 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You can certainly be accepting of other people without celebrating every single group that deviates from the norm.

Love you BOYO!! 

For real though, does everyone need a day, a trophy, an award? Who gives a crap? 

I respect everyone but I'm not celebrating someone because they like dressing up as the opposite sex and have mental issues. 

What's this world coming to?? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

jesus it's like the dems want to lose.  You can certainly be accepting of other people without celebrating every single group that deviates from the norm.

Do they think middle america will see this and be more likely to vote for Biden?

Just magnitudes of dumb. 

boyo gets something right!

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Love you BOYO!! 

For real though, does everyone need a day, a trophy, an award? Who gives a crap? 

I respect everyone but I'm not celebrating someone because they like dressing up as the opposite sex and have mental issues. 

What's this world coming to?? 

Agree.

Let's go back to celebrating those of us who are extraordinary.  And let's all strive to be extraordinary, but if we fall short that's ok as long as we're productive citizens.

Stupid dems...SMSH

18 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I don't celebrate them so it's no big deal to me if they want to have their own day.  Doesn't affect me at all.  It triggers you, which is a you problem.

You people are the exact decay of this society.  It makes no difference that you don’t celebrate it. It’s that you advocate that it’s celebrated which is just as bad. You’re not off the hook because ‘well it’s not for me.’ 

25 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Why do crossdressers need a day? Why do mentally ill, gender confused people need a day? 

I'm confused as to why you feel the need to celebrate this? 

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

You people are the exact decay of this society.  It makes no difference that you don’t celebrate it. It’s that you advocate that it’s celebrated which is just as bad. You’re not off the hook because ‘well it’s not for me.’ 

The decay of society is people like you, who want the world to confirm to their believes.  Instead you should be asking yourself what is your place in this world, how can I contribute, how can I make it better.  But you just want others to bend to your world view, and when they don't you get filled with anger and hatred. That's a terrible way to live and the rest of us will be better off when you're gone.

• Like 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

The decay of society is people like you, who want the world to confirm to their believes.  Instead you should be asking yourself what is your place in this world, how can I contribute, how can I make it better.  But you just want others to bend to your world view, and when they don't you get filled with anger and hatred. That's a terrible way to live and the rest of us will be better off when you're gone.

Doing anything special for Easter Sunday? 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Why do crossdressers need a day? Why do mentally ill, gender confused people need a day? 

I'm confused as to why you feel the need to celebrate this? 

I don't celebrate it.  I never would have known about it if not for this board.  It has no effect on me at all.  So I don't care if others want to celebrate something.  Why do you want to shut it down?  Why do you want to inflict your hatred on others?

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

The decay of society is people like you,

You're the pervert who want to make cross dressing a a holiday. 

WTF is wrong with you? 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Why do you want to inflict your hatred on others?

What hatred? Because I don't think Crossdressers need to be celebrated? What's next, a day for people who identify as dogs?? 

You're a sick MF. 

14 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I don't celebrate it.  I never would have known about it if not for this board.  It has no effect on me at all.  So I don't care if others want to celebrate something.  Why do you want to shut it down?  Why do you want to inflict your hatred on others?

What hatred? Because I don't think Crossdressers need to be celebrated? What's next, a day for people who identify as dogs?? 

You're a sick MF. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣 your advocating for people with mental illness to be recognized with their own special day. 
If you wanna grow a beard and wear dresses and suck their cack, that’s up to you to celebrate. Do we need to recognize a special day for it? No. Do we need to make sure kids don’t put religious symbols on a religious day on Easter Easter eggs so it doesn’t ruffle people like use feathers? No.

Trust me, you’re not the one we are better off with. Tick-tock.

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You're a sick MF. 

That’s how these people live. It’s like the marginalized Olympics, and if you don’t agree, then, according to their moral compass, you’re the bad person. Its literally certifiable level logic… but that’s their wheelhouse.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

That’s how these people live. It’s like the marginalized Olympics, and if you don’t agree, then, according to their moral compass, you’re the bad person. Its literally certifiable level logic… but that’s their wheelhouse.

For real, what's the difference between a Tranny and someone who Identifies as anything? 

Can you imagine, they want to celebrate mentally sick people. 

20 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You're a sick MF. 

Yeah you're no angry or have hatred. I can see.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

What is a devoted catholic?   They seem to wonder looking for something to worship, statues, dead people, themselves, the pope,  Jesus is the only way  to Salvation.   

The devoted ones go to Bingo every Wednesdays...

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Yeah you're no angry or have hatred. I can see.

So explain to me why we need to celebrate cross dressers. 

Do you want a day for people who identify as cats? Where does your thinking end? 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

So explain to me why we need to celebrate cross dressers. 

Do you want a day for people who identify as cats? Where does your thinking end? 

He draws the line at straight whites conservatives.

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

He draws the line at straight whites conservatives.

They've been celebrated every day for the last 500 years.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

They've been celebrated every day for the last 500 years.

For a reason. No one wants your ghey ass around. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

You call someone gay upwards of 20x each and every day.

You my friend have what we normal people call a problem. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

You call someone gay upwards of 20x each and every day.

You my friend have what we normal people call a problem. 

Yeah. You consider your ghaymess, normal. 

That's the problem. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Well, except on the ghey bodybuilding forums he's a member of where he cruises for juiced-up twinks to get with.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, except on the ghey bodybuilding forums he's a member of where he cruises for juiced-up twinks to get with.

Boyo you mock and fear what you don't understand.  Just because you're a lazy, fat POS doesn't mean those of us who aren't are homos.

No matter what kind of sick, twisted fantasies you have about me friend.

Now stop trying to flirt with me, Peafoam seems more your speed.