Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Uh oh... Rashee Rice...

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, and now I might have to figure out whether I want to keep Hollywood Brown over Chase or even Olave.

This Joe Burrow hand injury might fock him up for the long haul, and Olave might be on the brink of a Cee Dee Lamb-like breakout season.

Then Mixon going to Houston.

Chubb was my keeper last year.

:blink:

Chubb was my first pick. Fought and clawed to make it to the finals then got my doors blown in. Mahomes  sucked last year. I ended up going with Stafford. My first two picks went bust. 

I don't know where all this is coming from, but...

To Donte asking for anything missing on potential crimes. I have a some what lengthy response and something to think about at this point in time.

Are we missing anything, YES! Establishment Rice was there and was one of the five men somehow involved.

I’ve been following this for over 24 hours now as I am heavily involved (on a personal level) with the SMU/Chiefs Teams. What I’ve watch “unfold” has been a large group of adults playing telephone.

From what has been provided to the general public this is what we can establish.
- rices car was involved.
There is almost 100% consensus he is not the person in the orange shirt getting out of the car- which leads me back to just looking at this from the very beginning

Is it a fact the corvette (which is fact belongs to rice whether leased or purchased) was engaged in reckless driving? No

Watch the dash cam footage at .25x speed. At best the worst critique that can be giving is the corvette was tailing the car in front of him. The dash cam does not show the corvette engaged in reckless driving. However, it does show the corvette reacting to reckless driving from the lambo. The lambo driving and trying to pass any vehicle from the shoulder is unhinged and absolutely proof of reckless driving. Again, the dash cam shows the corvette reacting to the lambo, and everything falls like dominos after. That is a fact.

It is fact the men from the lambo and corvette knew each other as they are seen from another video all walking away together. It is a fact there were five men in total between the two vehicles.

What is not fact? That rashee is one of these five men.

My goodness- there is hundreds of replies on this forum, Reddit, X, and the likes. Following for over 24 hours I can say we cannot factually place rice here as one of these five men. Look at this thread. There is no general consensus. Popular beliefs are the guy in grey shorts or the guy in the red durag…. There is no argument he was in the orange shirt therefore driving his own car. So I will jump to conclusion that it’s a fact rice was not driving his own car.

Now for the four other men. It is not a fact he is one of those four. Only speculation. I read on another forum that the lambo had been rented. Which is interesting. Which does actually make me pause for a hot second and wonder if rice also lent his car (can’t see him renting his car out). I did ask for a source on the lambo being rented and haven’t been provided w one, so I’m not going to say that is a fact. Still interesting in the larger context. It’s a family holiday weekend. Someone could have easily come into town and borrowed rices car for the weekend… why else was this lambo “rented?” If that is a fact I wonder more about holiday weekend and visitors needing access to a vehicle.

So again to answer the question, “is there anything missing?” Yes, establishing rice is even one of these five men.

Everything regarding alcohol, drugs, guns, etc is all speculation. I’m definitely not on board with the gun speculation coming from a woman who was involved and the presumption (and racists) comment on them having stolen these vehicles because they couldn’t afford them.

That’s another fact. Rice can afford a corvette.

Some of these assumptions being echoed all day have really snow balled. Don’t even tell me that little brief case was holding a bunch of guns. The guy gets out of the lambo w it like a ladies purse. I’m taking zero facts from that video other than the evidence of 5 men walking away.

I’m not on the innocent until proven guilty train, I’m just on the train of until it’s 100% factual rice has yet to be identified as one of the five men for these potential crimes.

More fact than speculation, we can guarantee he won’t be in a line up for State Farm insurance!

TDLR: not fact as this point in time rice was there- nor actual evidence the corvette was engaged in reckless driving.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Glad to know he take all the necessary steps to handle this situation responsibly :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

If they gave K Hunt the boot for what he did then this guy needs to go as well. Then again, Tyreek punched his baby mama in the gut and that was ok.  

What is the rate of criminal activity by NFL players vs all of society?  

I was always told poverty is the reason people break the law.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If they gave K Hunt the boot for what he did then this guy needs to go as well. Then again, Tyreek punched his baby mama in the gut and that was ok.  

They always said with Kareem it was that they caught him in a lie after the video proof came out.   Sounds like the first thing Rashee did was call the PR dept.

31 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

36 hours to focking late.  👎

Does he owe you a timely apology because of his public status? Local officials would do the same should they make a poor decision.   If they are smart. 

At this point, do we know for certain when he first communicated with the police?

They have to cut him once it’s confirmed he was there. 

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Glad to know he take all the necessary steps to handle this situation responsibly :thumbsup:

By leaving the scene of an accident that he caused. I consider that very irresponsible. He ran and only cared about himself.

9 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

By leaving the scene of an accident that he caused. I consider that very irresponsible. He ran and only cared about himself.

That was me being facetious.   I still feel like it's better to wait for more before just criticizing based on a lot of assumptions at this point. 

It also appears his attorney could possibly be one of the most powerful people in Texas :ninja:

They probably draft a WR early either way.   Hollywood a possible rental.  Rice is solid.  But they are in position to catch a good WR at 32

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

A child was injured. What a stand up guy. 

I don't know that much about this situation. just that cmh has Rashee's back.

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't know that much about this situation. just that cmh has Rashee's balls in his mouth.

👍 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

I don't know that much about this situation. just that cmh has Rashee's back.

I'm a chiefs fan.   I'm hoping for the best, which is likely a dumb mistake, legal repercussions with a suspension where he still gets to play this year.   If it works out and he never plays for the Chiefs again, the Chiefs will still be my favorite NFL football team and I still hope we threepeat

You guys act like he killed someone.  It was stupid but since no one was really hurt, he's not going to get in much trouble.  Goodell might give him 1-2 games to remind everyone how small his d!ck is.

25 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

You guys act like he killed someone.  It was stupid but since no one was really hurt, he's not going to get in much trouble.  Goodell might give him 1-2 games to remind everyone how small his d!ck is.

I disagree. Just because he got lucky is no reason to dismiss the severity of what this guy did. 

You don't screw with crashing vehicles at high speeds when others are involved. Imagine  loved ones such as your wife and kid being involved. Would you dismiss so easily?

Not me. I HATE idiots on the road. 

3 minutes ago, double tour said:

I disagree. Just because he got lucky is no reason to dismiss the severity of what this guy did. 

You don't screw with crashing vehicles at high speeds when others are involved. Imagine  loved ones such as your wife and kid being involved. Would you dismiss so easily?

I don't disagree on a personal level but the courts typically punish result not decision making. 

7 hours ago, BrahmaBulls said:

I don't disagree on a personal level but the courts typically punish result not decision making. 

I do see that. I mean, if you try to actually kill someone and fail at it, you get a lesser charge? :doh:

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A child was injured. What a stand up guy. 

Also blocked traffic for 6 hours when they left on foot.

10 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

I'm a chiefs fan

Really? We had no idea. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Started by running away from the scene. 

13 hours ago, double tour said:

👍  If you punch someone in a bar fight and nothing happens, is it the same as if they fall over and smack their head on the curb and die?

So the Lambo was leased under his name?  

So basically goofing off/racing.  Then they all casually get out and leave without 1 care if anyone got hurt or even died.  

NFL is filled with a bunch of scumbags

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So basically goofing off/racing.  Then they all casually get out and leave without 1 care if anyone got hurt or even died.  

No denying that. 

22 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I wrecked a car screwing off at 2 am with my buddies at 20 years old, but Montana is filled with dirt bags too. Edit, I was sober, no risk of getting in too much trouble.

Who didn't race and screw around when they were younger.

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I wrecked a car screwing off at 2 am with my buddies at 20 years old, but Montana is filled with dirt bags too. Edit, I was sober, no risk of getting in too much trouble.

Maybe a few times.  On an empty back road.  Not another car anywhere around.  

By 22 or 23 I was not acting like I just got my permit.   

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Yeah but you were more responsible at least. You weren't racing someone on a crowded interstate putting others in danger. 

And he may of been intoxicated, well never know. 

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Maybe a few times.  On an empty back road.  Not another car anywhere around.  

By 22 or 23 I was not acting like I just got my permit.   

But you also didnt have a fast car handed to you at that age. 

I was a pretty big screw off until late 20's, dropped out of college for a few years to fish/ski, etc. I have more sympathy for 20 year olds than most because of that reason.

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yeah but you were more responsible at least. You weren't racing someone on a crowded interstate putting others in danger. 

And he may of been intoxicated, well never know. 

I went to a ski resort to do cookies in the parking lot in my buddies early 90's Acura Integra. 

We did cookies for an hour and on the way home I was bragging about how much control I have on icy roads so of course I put it in a ditch.

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

did cookies for an hour and on the way home I was bragging about how much control I have on icy roads so of course I put it in a ditch.

Haha, you had fun though! 😁

23 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Haha, you had fun though! 😁

Right up until ending up in the ditch in rural Montana during a snowstorm at 2am.

I was such a a screwup 🤣