Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Uh oh... Rashee Rice...

27 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

But you also didnt have a fast car handed to you at that age. 

I was a pretty big screw off until late 20's, dropped out of college for a few years to fish/ski, etc. I have more sympathy for 20 year olds than most because of that reason.

Im not a speed junkie.  So sorta irrelevant what vehicle I have.  I can go 120 in a Mitsubishi.  

Young people make mistakes.  Hes 23 about to be 24 in 3 weeks.  I was less mature and less responsible at age 24 than now.  But I wasnt a shlt head.  

Rice had red flags out of college.  My big gripe is just casually walking away not caring about anyone.  I wouldnt care to compare my 24 year old self to Rashee Rice.  Rice is probably a total scumbag.  Walking away after causing that is totally cold and selfish.   

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

I wrecked a car screwing off at 2 am with my buddies at 20 years old, but Montana is filled with dirt bags too. Edit, I was sober, no risk of getting in too much trouble.

Who didn't race and screw around when they were younger.

The "I did it when I was young" defense by old guys is tiring. Usually a story that they think makes them seem like they were cool is associated with it. 

We all did stupid things that could have gone wrong and injured ourselves. But not on the roads where other people are. It's amazing the lack of intelligence and reason that was instilled in some people. 20 years old is not 5 years old. But people who got lucky and didn't kill someone like to look back and rewrite their ignorance off as "being a kid". With no conscience. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, edjr said:

👍  If you punch someone in a bar fight and nothing happens, is it the same as if they fall over and smack their head on the curb and die?

It's funny how this country doesn't tolerate someone being a vigilante, yet it tolerates violent crimes to a large degree. 

So a person can't even administer covert recourse on someone who purposefully wronged them. 

31 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Had to look up what doing cookies was.  We call 'em donuts around my parts.

Yeah but you know what docking is.

37 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Another story is from the weekend I proposed to my now wife, I would have been 30 years old and everyone on this site at the time was calling me crazy for proposing too soon.

We went down to corpus christi where it is quite common to drive on the beach. I was in a company car at the time, an early 2000's impala. First we drove on the beach and got stuck. I dug us out and we made it back to the main road.

At this point I saw there was hardpacked sand on the bay side, however you had to make it over a 300 foot stretch of softer sand. We were fishing and the bayside would have been better for fishing than the surfside, so we decided to give it ago.

I found what looked to be a short little patch of soft sand, and i told my newly proposed fiance, don't worry I will build up enough momentum that we can make it through that sand. I hit the sand going at least 90 mph in the company car and we made it pretty far, but not all the way.

As soon as we opened the doors we were swarmed by hundreds of the most painful mosquito's you could imagine. It was a company car, so i did not want to call a tow truck. My wife jumps back in the vehicle and I walk back to the road as there is no digging this vehicle out. I flag down a truck who is nice enough to help, but we are getting tore up by these mosquitos as we dig down into the sand to find a point to attach the tow rope to the tow hook of the car.

Eventually we get it attached, but as he is trying to pull me out he gets stuck. We flag down a 2nd vehicle, an FJ cruiser with locking differentials who at this point is daisy chained back near the main road. We get the vehicles pulled out and no damage to the car.

The benefit is my wife believes every one of my very true crazy adventures in vehicles.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

Another story is from the weekend I proposed to my now wife, I would have been 30 years old and everyone on this site at the time was calling me crazy for proposing too soon.

We went down to corpus christi where it is quite common to drive on the beach. I was in a company car at the time, an early 2000's impala. First we drove on the beach and got stuck. I dug us out and we made it back to the main road.

At this point I saw there was hardpacked sand on the bay side, however it looks tricky to get back to. We were fishing and the bayside would have been better for fishing than the surfside.

I found what looked to be a short little patch of soft sand, and i told my newly proposed fiance, don't worry I will build up enough momentum that we can make it through that sand. I hit the sand going at least 90 mph in the company car and we made it pretty far, but not all the way.

As soon as we opened the doors we were swarmed by hundreds of the most painful mosquito's you could imagine. It was a company car, so i did not want to call a tow truck. My wife jumps back in the vehicle and I walk back to the road as there is no digging this vehicle out. I flag down a truck who is nice enough to help, but we are getting tore up by these mosquitos as we dig down into the sand to find a point to attach the tow rope to the tow hook of the car.

Eventually we get it attached, but as he is trying to pull me out he gets stuck. We flag down a 2nd vehicle, an FJ cruiser with locking differentials who at this point is daisy chained back near the main road. We get the vehicles pulled out and no damage to the car.

The benefit is my wife believes every one of my very true crazy adventures in vehicles.

No mention of roadhead? Phail

1 minute ago, edjr said:

No mention of roadhead? Phail

You have your stories, I have mine.

Breaking !!
AFTER YESTERDAYS UNFORTUNATE EVENTS WITH THE RASHEE RICE RACING ON ONE OF DALLAS TEXAS MAJOR HIGHWAYS.
RICE HAS STATED HE WILL RETIRE FROM THE NFL AFTER 1 YEAR IN THE NFL BEING A SUPERBOWL CHAMPION .....…
See more

According to TMZ, Rice texted The Classic Lifestyle, the company that owns the 2021 matte black luxury car he leases for $1,749 a day to say he was involved in the crash.

Rice was the only person permitted to drive the car, an attorney for Classic Lifestyle told TMZ.

30 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

According to TMZ, Rice texted The Classic Lifestyle, the company that owns the 2021 matte black luxury car he leases for $1,749 a day to say he was involved in the crash.

Rice was the only person permitted to drive the car, an attorney for Classic Lifestyle told TMZ.

So he was responsible for both cars? Oof.

Rice owned the Corvette that was involved in the crash and leased the Lambo.

16 hours ago, double tour said:

The "I did it when I was young" defense by old guys is tiring. Usually a story that they think makes them seem like they were cool is associated with it. 

We all did stupid things that could have gone wrong and injured ourselves. But not on the roads where other people are. It's amazing the lack of intelligence and reason that was instilled in some people. 20 years old is not 5 years old. But people who got lucky and didn't kill someone like to look back and rewrite their ignorance off as "being a kid". With no conscience. 

And here.we go...ain't this cool...:doh:

16 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

At this point I saw there was hardpacked sand on the bay side, however you had to make it over a 300 foot stretch of softer sand. We were fishing and the bayside would have been better for fishing than the surfside, so we decided to give it ago.

• Thanks 1

Rice is gonna be busy writing checks.

A Dallas couple injured in the hit-and-run collision Saturday allegedly involving Rice has hired an attorney and is considering their legal options, according to the Dallas Morning News. The pair were reportedly traveling to a friend's 50th birthday party when two vehicles, one allegedly containing Rice, slammed into their white Lexus SUV.

The couple's car reportedly spun across the highway until it hit a wall (you can see the incident on video here). The two were reportedly taken to a hospital and are now recovering at home. The woman reportedly sustained a "significant laceration" above her left eye that required multiple stitches in her eyelid, plus a swollen and bruised right leg, while both have post-concussion symptoms.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, double tour said:

And here.we go...ain't this cool...:doh:

Sorry, guess I should just whine about social issues. I forgot what this site turned into. 

Young people :mad:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Sorry, guess I should just whine about social issues. I forgot what this site turned into. 

Young people :mad:

It has nothing to do with "young people". It has to do with adults (18+ years old) acting like children and then boasting about it in their older age . 

So by being a dumbass in her presence, you finally convinced your wife that your stories are true. Wow, you finally proved you have been a career ass.

When I was a kid my mother was driving and her car got slammed by a car driven by a " young people cool story" person like you and she received severe head and knee injuries. Dude was completely sober and was just being cool like you and trying to have a great "vehicle adventure" story. Even back then the kid who caused the accident did prison time. 

It's people like you who deserve to be the victims of reckless driving accidents. Not others. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, double tour said:

It has nothing to do with "young people". It has to do with adults (18+ years old) acting like children and then boasting about it in their older age . 

So by being a dumbass in her presence, you finally convinced your wife that your stories are true. Wow, you finally proved you have been a career ass.

When I was a kid my mother was driving and her car got slammed by a car driven by a " young people cool story" person like you and she received severe head and knee injuries. Dude was completely sober and was just being cool like you and trying to have a great "vehicle adventure" story. Even back then the kid who caused the accident did prison time. 

It's people like you who deserve to be the victims of reckless driving accidents. Not others. 

I have never hit another car and have no accidents on my record. 

Sorry for posting here. I went a month without posting here and I am sorry I broke that streak.

The story was for other people, but I guess those people don't post here anymore.

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

No wonder athletes end up broke. How focking stupid do you have to be to pay $1749 a day for anything, let alone a car? :doh:  Even for a house, that is 50k a month.  :lol: 

Leasing a car for $1749 per day.  Imagine.  That is around $650,000 per year or $54,000 per month.  I wonder how long he had the car.  I wonder if he had it just for the one day and wrecked it.  I hope he paid for extra coverage for that day.

9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Sorry for posting here. I went a month without posting here and I am sorry I broke that streak.

The story was for other people, but I guess those people don't post here anymore.

I appreciated your story. 

kindly stfu @double tour

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

No wonder athletes end up broke. How focking stupid do you have to be to pay $1749 a day for anything, let alone a car? :doh:  Even for a house, that is 50k a month:lol: 

And he's on a rookie contract 😂

He's probably damn near close to broke already. He certainly will be after this. 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And he's on a rookie contract 😂

He's probably damn near close to broke already. He certainly will be after this. 

Contract: 4 yr(s) / $6,495,208
Average Salary $1,623,802
Total Guarantees $3,519,025
Guaranteed at Signing $3,519,025
Free Agent:  2027 / UFA

makes 1.6 million. Spends 600k a year on a rental car

:lol: 

You really can't fix stupid

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Haha. He's a dumbasss. 😂

23 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

it's seabiscut.  Don't let that dikbag scare you away.

His legal fees will be higher than his remaining salary. 

Lawyers, lawsuits, settlements, fines, A Lamborghini, a Corvette, etc. That's for beginners 😂

15 minutes ago, edjr said:

I wonder what his corvette cost that also was in the wreck. 

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

is it? i was wondering how we keep getting new dbags posting multiple times in a row with nonsense

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, edjr said:

he makes 1.6 million BEFORE he has to pay his agent, which I think is about 10-15%.

25 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I thought it was a new FBG poster, if i had known it was seafoam i would have responded differently. Mike needs to either ban him good or not ban him at all. These once a month bannings are just confusing to the people who don't check the site every day.

Almost all of my car stories are on dirt roads, getting stuck in snow/sand, etc and most are while fishing/hunting.  I did not always have access to a 4wd vehicle, but i never let that stop me. Although sometimes it should have stopped me in hindsight.

It was comical being back these gnarly roads with a tiny sedan and every other vehicle back there is a 4wd truck. I only ever sent one car to the junk yard from offroading it though, a 1991 Mazda 323. Who would of thought that it was not a good hunting vehicle for montana.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I thought it was a new FBG poster, if i had known it was seafoam i would have responded differently. Mike needs to either ban him good or not ban him at all. These once a month bannings are just confusing to the people who don't check the site every day.

Almost all of my car stories are on dirt roads, getting stuck in snow/sand, etc and most are while fishing/hunting.  I did not always have access to a 4wd vehicle, but i never let that stop me. Although sometimes it should have stopped me in hindsight.

It was comical being back these gnarly roads with a tiny sedan and every other vehicle back there is a 4wd truck. I only ever sent one car to the junk yard from offroading it though, a 1991 Mazda 323. Who would of thought that it was not a good hunting vehicle for montana.

You dopes double down on your stupid it seems. Terrible look. 

39 minutes ago, double tour said:

You dopes double down on your stupid it seems. Terrible look. 

If I didn't double down on stupid repeatedly in life, then i would not be here.

Bad habits are hard to break.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Ookie cookie :wub: 

So... his lawyer says he was driving one of the cars.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/lawyer-says-rashee-rice-was-driving-one-of-the-cars-involved-in-race-that-sparked-crash

In his statement on Wednesday, Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice didn’t say he was driving either of the vehicles that sparked a six-car crash on Saturday. On Thursday, his lawyer said it for him.

Via James Hartley of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, lawyer Royce West said at a Thursday press conference that Rice was driving the Lamborghini Urus that was involve in the incident.

It’s an important admission. A driver who leaves the scene of an accident involving injuries becomes subject to significant criminal sanctions. Also, Rice could be exposed to criminal liability for street racing.

10 hours ago, Strike said:

Remember when Rashee Rice said he took full responsibility for his role in the crash?   Guess we get to find out if he was telling the truth:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39950361/lawsuit-seeks-millions-chiefs-rashee-rice-smu-teddy-knox

I was injured as well. I want minez!