Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Women sports and Criticism

I've noticed women's sports are getting pushed hard on the normies. Some of you are accepting the new requirement while others still don't care. I do not think women sports will take off for two main reasons

1. In general, women cannot handle criticism. It's why they all think they are 10s. Any suggestion of a shortcoming and they play the sexist, racism, you're an incel etc... card. How can you talk about a sport when you're not allowed to criticize the players?

2. Men will have to carry the bags supporting the sport. Again in general women do not care about sports ball. There's only so much support men can give to a worse version of the sport they enjoy. 

• Like 1

Let's be brutally honest. Women's Sports SUCK!!!!

We only care when it's hot Women, not a bunch of diesel dike lesbos playing basketball. 

Beach Volleyball, Women's Gymnastics, Yoga! I'm in. 

Prove me wrong 

• Like 2

Although I haven't watched any of the college tourney. I get the interest.  But of course, according to many, the ONLY reason anyone is interested is because Clark is white.  So there's that

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

the ONLY reason anyone is interested is because Clark is white

Doubt it. She's about the ugliest thing you'll ever see. There's no joy 

24 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

We only care when it's hot Women, not a bunch of diesel dike lesbos playing basketball. 

Prove me wrong 

My favorite is rhythmic gymnastics, or whatever it is called.  They are a little bit older (i.e., of legal age) and they have low self esteem because they couldn't cut it in mainstream gymnastics.  :o 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Although I haven't watched any of the college tourney. I get the interest.  But of course, according to many, the ONLY reason anyone is interested is because Clark is white.  So there's that

Let's say that's true. I fail to see what the problem is. Every single other race, and I mean ALL of them are allowed and encouraged to support "their people"  If white people do it it's white supremacy.

Surely I'm not the only one who sees the problem with that attitude. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Prove me wrong 

Agreed. Like I said before even in that game iowa played the other night. There’s only about three good players on the court and a bunch of secretaries and waitresses. It wasn’t good basketball. It was good basketball by a couple girls that could actually play.

Again, the biggest problem is none of them can dunk so everything is very fundamental, which is fine but it’s not the most exciting thing. The women’s game just happens to have a pinnacle year where all these really really good players are finally seniors.

I've noticed that the media has decided to cover women's sports closely and give it equal treatment to men's sports. Maybe that will gin up interest. I haven't followed the women's NCAA at all but I pick up some things without ever clicking on a link. I know the final four is NC State, South Carolina, Iowa, and UConn just by osmosis of reading the headlines. I know that Iowa has a really talented, generational-type players that passed Pete Marovich's NCAA record for points and the LSU team is woke and never comes out for the national anthem.

Good luck to them and I hope there are no trannies, I haven't heard of any so that's a positive. The sport dies if some Lea Thomas wannabe Division II benchwarmer comes in and runs circles around, over, or through that talented Iowa chick.

If you have to "normalize" something, then that thing is not normal.....

The emergence of intolerance for ideas and criticism is unfortunate.  You can never be honest, because the truth hurts feelings....

Criticize a woman?  Prepare to be labelled....you have to lie to them

It won't work simply because people don't want to watch inferior athletes, no other reason is needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

and they have low self esteem because they couldn't cut it in mainstream gymnastics.  :o 

I need to watch this immediately! 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I've noticed women's sports are getting pushed hard on the normies. Some of you are accepting the new requirement while others still don't care. I do not think women sports will take off for two main reasons

1. In general, women cannot handle criticism. It's why they all think they are 10s. Any suggestion of a shortcoming and they play the sexist, racism, you're an incel etc... card. How can you talk about a sport when you're not allowed to criticize the players?

2. Men will have to carry the bags supporting the sport. Again in general women do not care about sports ball. There's only so much support men can give to a worse version of the sport they enjoy. 

This.  And it's not even debatable.

They’re shoving it down our throats, that’s for sure.  Maybe payback for shoving it down their throats? 

The OP seems to know as much about women as he does about Jews. The responses aren’t much of an improvement. 

Sports media is no different from regular media. They focus on whatever sells. Caitlin Clark, (who BTW is a very religious Christian and if I had to guess, pretty conservative though I have no real idea) sells. That’s why she gets so many corporate sponsorships. Nothing to do with Woke, nothing to do with shoving women’s sports down our throats. She gets eyeballs because she may be the best ever and she seems to have great charisma. That’s why the sports media is paying attention. 

56 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The OP seems to know as much about women as he does about Jews. The responses aren’t much of an improvement. 

Sports media is no different from regular media. They focus on whatever sells. Caitlin Clark, (who BTW is a very religious Christian and if I had to guess, pretty conservative though I have no real idea) sells. That’s why she gets so many corporate sponsorships. Nothing to do with Woke, nothing to do with shoving women’s sports down our throats. She gets eyeballs because she may be the best ever and she seems to have great charisma. That’s why the sports media is paying attention. 

You probably think women are better athletes because your wife lasts longer than you