Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Violent PEDOCRAT Tranny KILLER Apprehended Before Killing Innocent NORMAL People 🌈

Maybe more bullying is the answer? 

56 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The tweet this article cites does not say Ye is biologically female.  Try again

Excuse me for trying to do you a solid and educate you.  I thought a news article from a network, MSM source that said the following would suffice:

According to 7News Maryland Bureau Chief Brad Bell, Ye is biologically female though identified as male.

Sorry that doesn't meet your high standards.  I'll refrain from trying to educate you in the future.  So, if I ever tell you to do your own damn research, I hope you'll understand why.  You and @The Real timschochet.  Is it something with the name Tim?  I dunno man.

:dunno:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Excuse me for trying to do you a solid and educate you.  I thought a news article from a network, MSM source that said the following would suffice:

Sorry that doesn't meet your high standards.  I'll refrain from trying to educate you in the future.  So, if I ever tell you to do your own damn research, I hope you'll understand why.  You and @The Real timschochet.  Is it something with the name Tim?  I dunno man.

💥

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Your link is exactly why you can’t trust the MSM.   It cited a tweet as a source which didn’t even say what it claimed it did. 

Kinda like the MSM article you cited about the North Dakota teen that was proven to be false which you never admitted to being wrong about.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Your link is exactly why you can’t trust the MSM.   It cited a tweet as a source which didn’t even say what it claimed it did

Kinda like the MSM article you cited about the North Dakota teen that was proven to be false which you never admitted to being wrong about.

1)  You don't know that to be true.  It POSTS a tweet from the same guy but doesn't say that Tweet is the source of the guy's claim about the kid being trans.

2)   Even if you don't want to believe it, I posted it in good faith.  You could have just said "thanks but I have doubts about that story."  I would have been fine with that.  But you had to be a snarky doosh.  So be it.  I'll remember that the next time I think about being helpful.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

1)  You don't know that to be true.  It POSTS a tweet from the same guy but doesn't say that Tweet is the source of the guy's claim about the kid being trans.

2)   Even if you don't want to believe it, I posted it in good faith.  You could have just said "thanks but I have doubts about that story."  I would have been fine with that.  But you had to be a snarky doosh.  So be it.  I'll remember that the next time I think about being helpful.

Yeah because you’re never a snarky doosh.  Lol.  

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Is that the one he showered with? 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is that the one he showered with? 

She's probably one of many 

• Like 1

Looks like Ye is actually female.  Sorry guys if I like to see actual evidence first and don’t believe everything that “Libs of Tik Tok” says

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Looks like Ye is actually female.  Sorry guys if I like to see actual evidence first and don’t believe everything that “Libs of Tik Tok” says

Still a Democrat/Liberal, though.

It will be interesting to see how much the “manifesto” is considered as evidence.  Apparently Ye specifically wrote “this is fiction” at the beginning. Sounds like there is other evidence that they were potentially planning to kill people, but I feel like someone being charged because of a “fictional work” is something @jonmx would consider to be part of the government’s plot to control us all or whatever nonsense he usually spouts

49 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It will be interesting to see how much the “manifesto” is considered as evidence.  Apparently Ye specifically wrote “this is fiction” at the beginning. Sounds like there is other evidence that they were potentially planning to kill people, but I feel like someone being charged because of a “fictional work” is something @jonmx would consider to be part of the government’s plot to control us all or whatever nonsense he usually spouts

She probably belongs in a mental institution.  Feds and leftist states typically supports freaks like that, so I would be surprised if they came down on her too hard.  

19 minutes ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

We're under attack.  Pedocrats support this.  Biden supports this.

Biden supports gender affirming care, including sex change operations for minors without parental consent. 

The Biden Administration is breeding a Violent Breed of Trannies to take over the World. 

How else can you explain it?