Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

North Face Clothing Brand.

Supports rainbow people overnight camp for 12 year olds where children perform in drag.  These rainbow people are sick wicked evil satan lovers.  

Setting up the kids to be groomed and raped.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Another fake follower of Jesus.

Gays are Satan lovers 🤣🤣🤣

Anything that goes against God, is a worshipper of satan, you will be living in his house of pain when you face God’s wrath of judgement.  

Stop being a ghey fat boy.  Truth hurts.  

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Setting up the kids to be groomed and raped.

It’s simple wicked. But how about the Parents of thee children, I blame them just as much, they are a wicked group.  

• Like 1

Just now, weepaws said:

Anything that goes against God, is a worshipper of satan, you will be living in his house of pain when you face God’s wrath of judgement.  

Stop being a ghey fat boy.  

Jump around. :banana:

I’m in on the boycott. 

VF Corporation (Symbol VFC) owns north face. Shares were trading at $100 five years ago. Today $13.76 

Nice!

54 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I thought God was love.  For you he seems wrathful love, like an abusive spouse. 

57 minutes ago, weepaws said:

God is loving and accepting of all.  You're a choad gargler.

33 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

VF Corporation (Symbol VF) owns north face. Shares were trading at $100 five years ago. Today $13.76 

Nice!

They went woke. We win. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They went woke. We win. 

Not that it matters, but I included the wrong symbol. It's actually VFC. To say this corporation is woke, might be an understatement. From the homepage........

Lack of access to safe water at home is a major barrier to women living their full potential. Nearly 1 million people die each year from water, sanitation, and hygiene-related diseases, with a disproportionate impact on women and girls.

44 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I thought God was love.  For you he seems wrathful love, like an abusive spouse. 

I’m sorry about your abusive spouse, God can help change that for you.  

Psalm 7:11.  God judge the Righteous, and God is Angry with the wicked everyday.  I know that know one at that Catholic Church speaks of God’s wrath.  HTH.  

45 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Listen up fat boy.  

Psalm7:11.  God judge the Righteous, and God is Angry with the wicked 👆🏿Everyday.   

John 3:36. The Wrath of God will come on the disobedient.  Whoever does not obey the Son shall not see Life, but the Wrath of God remains on Him.  Does that sound accepting to you ghey fat boy.  Nope.  

What that brand is accepting is destroying children.  

54 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

52 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

24 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

God is dead.

Proverbs 9:10-12.  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom, and Knowledge of the Holy One is Understanding. 

For through Wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life.  If you are Wise, your Wisdom will reward You, if you are a mocker, you Alone will Suffer.  

Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. 

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

VF Corporation (Symbol VFC) owns north face. Shares were trading at $100 five years ago. Today $13.76 

Nice!

This issue is a very big deal, I wonder how fall that stock will fall.  Thanks for sharing that info, I appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

God wouldn’t accept anyone that would mutilate one of his children. Or those that support it.  You’re out. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, weepaws said:

What that brand is accepting is destroying children.  

Religious groups have abused far more children than all other groups put together by a factor of many.

Religion is the source of much of this worlds ills. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

God wouldn’t accept anyone that would mutilate one of his children. Or those that support it.  You’re out. 

GheyArtest surfs ghey bodybuilding forums looking for twinks so it's odd to see him use a homosexual slur.  he's basically insulting himself.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

GheyArtest surfs ghey bodybuilding forums looking for twinks so it's odd to see him use a homosexual slur.  he's basically insulting himself.  :lol:

That’s Gutterboy.  Tiny house loads of debt is a different one. He’s not as protective of trannies and pedos as Ron/Gutterboy. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s Gutterboy.  Tiny house loads of debt is a different one. He’s not as protective of trannies and pedos as Ron/Gutterboy. 

He, Gutterboy and pinpadouche all run in the same circle-jerks.

Carhartt for the win. 

Weepaws god creates flawed beings, purposefully.  When those flaws are exposed he (it is a male god is it not?) becomes wrathful not at himself for creating the flaws, but at the flaws themselves and he then punishes these sentient beings for eternity.  Weepaws, your god is a sadist.