Sign in to follow this  
double tour

Psychiatrist sees signs Biden was medicated for State of the Union performance

Why do liberals doubt the fact that Biden is a mentally sick individual? Joe Biden that is. (All the Bidens are sick in their own way) 

A psychiatrist who has worked with elderly dementia patients said President Biden exhibited signs of stimulant use to mask cognitive decline in his amped-up, aggressive State of the Union speech on Thursday.

Mr. Biden, 81, often raced through his remarks with the speed of an auctioneer, loudly shouting his words despite having a microphone in front of him.

Speed and volume of speech can be a sign of using Adderall or another amphetamine, said Dr. Carole Lieberman, a forensic psychiatrist based in Beverly Hills, California.

“If you look at how Joe Biden usually is — slow and stumbling — compared to how he was during the State of the Union — fiery and angry — these are signs that are typical for someone taking Adderall or any amphetamine,” she said.

Dr. Lieberman, who has not personally examined the president, said the signs of potential pharmaceutical use go beyond how Mr. Biden spoke during the nearly 90-minute speech, but also in his mannerisms.

For example, Mr. Biden typically rests his hands on the podium while delivering a speech from the teleprompter. During the State of the Union, he frequently gestured and moved with his hands at a rapid rate, she said.

At various points, Mr. Biden appeared to slur some of his words. That’s not new for the president, who sometimes slurs his words when he gets excited, but Dr. Lieberman said the speed in which he slurred suggested he was “psychopharmacology helped.”

“It was a word salad on speed,” she said.

Mr. Biden’s unusually energetic performance raised some questions on social media.

“No one is going to remember a single thing Biden says tonight. Everyone is going to remember how weirdly amped up he is and how bizarrely fast he’s speaking,” former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer wrote on X.

Frank Luntz, a Republican pollster and political consultant, wrote on social media that Mr. Biden’s address was “the loudest State of the Union speech I can remember.”

“Let’s see whether undecided voters like being yelled out,” he said.

The White House dismissed the criticism as well as the question about possible drug use. 

“The translation of that is they agree with us that Joe Biden hit a home run. Republicans cried after he beat Paul Ryan in their 2012 debate, and it didn’t work then, either. Sorry the president kept them up past their bedtime last night,” White House spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement to The Washington Times. 

There is some evidence that Adderall, which is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, could also be used to treat cognitive diseases such as Alzheimer’s or dementia.

A 2022 study published in the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry found medications that treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, such as Adderall, can generally improve cognitive performance in Alzheimer’s patients.  

“It’s given to focus someone’s attention so if you give it to someone who is not focused and give it to them ahead of a big event like the State of the Union, it will improve their focus,” Dr. Lieberman said of Adderall. “But it’s treating the symptoms rather than boosting the brain and it’s addictive so it’s dangerous.”

Regardless, Dr. Lieberman said she’s noticed signs of what she believes is a cognitive decline in the president during the State the Union remarks. She said it was most apparent in his two biggest gaffes of the evening.

At one point, Mr. Biden appeared to flub a joke about how expensive prescription drugs are in America compared to other countries.

“Any of you want to get in Air Force One with me and fly to Toronto, Berlin, Moscow — I mean, excuse — And, well, even Moscow probably,” Mr. Biden said.

In another miscue, Mr. Biden bungled the name of Laken Riley, a young nursing student in Georgia whose killing is being blamed on an illegal immigrant.

“Lanken — Lanken Riley, an innocent young woman who was killed,” Mr. Biden said, according to the official White House transcript, though it sounded like he called her Lincoln Riley.

“He couldn’t correct his mistakes. He mentioned Moscow in a sentence where it made no sense. You could see him try to fix it, but he didn’t know how to correct himself. He couldn’t say the correct word,” Dr. Lieberman said. “Anyone could trip over Laken Riley’s name but he didn’t know how to correct it. If he knew enough about her to talk about her, he would know enough to call her by the right name.”

She also said anger and shouting on display Thursday night could be a sign of dementia because some patients can become frustrated ahead of important events and respond aggressively.

“The emotional volatility is a sign of dementia and was amped up because of the Adderall or amphetamine they gave him,” she said. “He wasn’t just talking loudly. He was shouting in a room where everyone could hear him and he had a microphone.”

It is not the first time someone has suggested Mr. Biden has had to take medication to stay on message. In 2020, President Trump accused Mr. Biden of using drugs to enhance his performance during the Democratic primary debates.

Mr. Trump went so far as to demand Mr. Biden take a drug test before their first debate, adding that he would take a test himself.

“I think there’s probably — possibly — drugs involved,” Mr. Trump said at the time.

Questions about Mr. Biden’s cognitive abilities have dogged his reelection efforts. A report by special counsel Robert Hur on Mr. Biden’s mishandling of classified documents intensified those concerns.

The report described the octogenarian’s memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor” and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Mr. Biden could not recall when he served as vice president or when his son Beau died.

Mr. Biden has insisted his memory is fine, but frequent mental miscues have overshadowed his reassurances. A recent Morning Consult/Bloomberg poll found that 8 in 10 voters in seven battleground states say Mr. Biden is “too old to be president.”

Mr. Biden had his annual physical last month but did not take a cognitive test.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/8/dr-carole-lieberman-forensic-psychiatrist-sees-sig/

• Sad 1

On 4/12/2024 at 8:57 PM, Voltaire said:

I thought Biden would look like mush-brains in the debates four years ago and he looked decent. I thought so again at the State of the Union and he looked decent again. He can look lost here and there frequently but he can also rise to the occasion.

Hopefully he does dodges the debate though. We can have Trump, Kennedy, and and empty podium.

It's crazy you think this. 

7 hours ago, double tour said:

It's crazy you think this. 

Voltaire is a good dude and centrist. He tries to see the best in America and our leaders. If he ever gives up look out. 

It was obvious. But thanks to the Doc for confirming. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Voltaire is a good dude and centrist. He tries to see the best in America and our leaders. If he ever gives up look out. 

I'm not judging him as I don't know him. I'm just saying it's crazy, that he and any one else would think that. Usually it's the heavy duty liberals that are that brainwashed.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was obvious. But thanks to the Doc for confirming. 

I figured everyone knew this as well. Are there people here who deny it?

Some people are desperate to be thought of as centrists and they will bend to make it happen. They are known as rinos. Some people DGAF what effeminate weaklings that are dragging the whole thing down think.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The Washington Times.

🤣

Wait, you don't believe he was medicated to give the speech? People like you can't actually exist, can you? :doh:

Just now, Reality said:

Wait, you don't believe he was medicated to give the speech? People like you can't actually exist, can you? :doh:

I guess that guy isn’t a psychiatrist either. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

has to be a troll account.  That's not a real person.

Just now, Reality said:

MAGAturds just can't stand that he gave such a great speech that it quickly turned around his standing in the polls, so they have to come up with some conspiracy theory to explain it.

🤣

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

The Washington Times.

🤣

Quoting one psychiatrist no one has ever heard of.

Indeed, that is persuasive.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

LoL, another 1.

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I figured everyone knew this as well. Are there people here who deny it?

Any doubt every bootlicking liberal was going to deny it? Wait till the Tims, and the rest of the braindead join in. Only two so far on this site, but they all are the same. 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nah, she's not politicaly biased one little bit:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=434297608625322

🤣

I didn’t need a psychiatrist to tell me that. Personally I thought they were using steroids.

Moonie editor: Let's get some MAGAturd psychologist to comment on the State of the Union a long time after it happened.

Reporter: I'll call that that pig-faced, Trump-loving California ###### who helped invent the term TDS.

Moonie editor: Go, boyo!

🤣

“It was a word salad on speed,”

Trump should use this quote and others in a commercial.

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The Washington Times.

🤣

The New York Times, the old grey lady, waited two days and sat on the story of  the Clinton/Lewinsky story and it was Drudge, two days earlier that broke the story. 😂

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Moonie editor: Let's get some MAGAturd psychologist to comment on the State of the Union a long time after it happened.

Reporter: I'll call that that pig-faced, Trump-loving California ###### who helped invent the term TDS.

Moonie editor: Go, boyo!

🤣

Another 'boyo' guy. 

Do all these Provincetown lovers on this site know each other and go to tea time together? Who the F uses 'boyo'? So Fn homo up front. Obviously a lib on tictoc personality. 😆

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

The New York Times, the old grey lady, waited two days and sat on the story of  the Clinton/Lewinsky story and it was Drudge, two days earlier that broke the story. 😂

This isn't a story. It's a hack job based on an interview with a dedicated MAGAturd who helped coin the TDS baloney. 

Step away from the bottle for a few minutes and face facts and reality head-on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This isn't a story. It's a hack job based on an interview with a dedicated MAGAturd who helped coin the TDS baloney. 

Oh boy. Revisionist leftist history has always made me laugh and realize their ignorance of facts. 

https://people.com/politics/who-is-matt-drudge-who-broke-the-clinton-lewinsky-affair-bombshell/

Go google it. People is a Magturd magazine? Hmmm. How about the many articles on how Drudge broke the story and took the priMSM and print to finally do what they are supposed to do as journalist.. 

I’ll go get a beer and wait for your response.🥃

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Idiot, cuck conservatives grasp onto any lie they're told to spread and dutifully spread it among their alt right networks like the brainless sheep they are.

Their idiocy drags this country down quite bigly.   No wonder Trump hates them with a passion. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Idiot, cuck conservatives grasp onto any lie they're told to spread and dutifully spread it among their alt right networks like the brainless sheep they are.

Their idiocy drags this country down quite bigly.   No wonder Trump hates them with a passion. 

A 'boyo' guy. 🤣

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Please prove my facts are wrong. Please please pretty please! I’ll take an sig bet if you do. If so, be prepared. Really prepared.

5 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Please prove my facts are wrong. Please please pretty please! I’ll take an sig bet if you do. If so, be prepared. Really prepared.

What facts?  That some random, unqualified cultist is spreading lies about Biden?

Gee, that's so hard to prove...LMFAO

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

What facts?  That some random, unqualified cultist is spreading lies about Biden?

I love this for Pedocrat Cultists 🌈 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You have to take the bet before we get started. It’s quite simple. Yes or no is the answer. 

if not, go back to Think Progress and be coddled  by chicks chicks eating their own eggs that looks like Maddox. Wear your wallet like they do and prey.

1 minute ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

You have to take the bet before we get started. It’s quite simple. Yes or no is the answer. 

if not, go back to Think Progress and be coddled  by chicks chicks eating their own eggs that looks like Maddox. Wear your wallet like they do and prey.

WTF are you talking about?  Are you drunk this early already?

Tell me what your amazing thought is and I'll take the bet or not.

Freaking cultist...SMH

8 hours ago, double tour said:

Another 'boyo' guy. 

Ever since they started penatrating each other's buttocks on a regular basis.  We should be happy for them, I suppose. 

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Ever since they started penatrating each other's buttocks on a regular basis.  We should be happy for them, I suppose. 

I guess it makes them feel very liberated and that's why they want to flaunt it so much? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

WTF are you talking about?  Are you drunk this early already?

Tell me what your amazing thought is and I'll take the bet or not.

Freaking cultist...SMH

I’ll let you know when you accept the sig bet. If not you are a fawking coward. In my sig you can have me have anything you want me to sig if I lose this argument. ANYTHING! Go!

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’ll let you know when you accept the sig bet. If not you are a fawking coward. In my sig you can have me have anything you want me to sig if I lose this argument. ANYTHING! Go!

You're acting like a woman.

I told you I have no idea what your premise is.  Tell me and I'll decide from there.

Jeez