Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Hope Hicks Testifies)

Hillary Clinton guiltily of a campaign finance violation.  She paid a fine. 

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Tell the truth, Pecker.

Something he has a lot of experience doing as the publisher of the National Enquirer.  

1 hour ago, Strike said:

You know that's fake right?  You and @squistion are a special kind of ignorant.

fake?  Video looks real to me.  Or are you saying it's a lie and he didn't actually fart?  Either way weird stance to take.

The prosecution has a recording of Trump telling Cohen to pay off Stormy and falsify the records.

OOPS!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

The prosecution has a recording of Trump telling Cohen to pay off Stormy and falsify the records.

OOPS!

I tried telling HT but, as usual, he couldn’t absorb anything even potentially negative about his master :( 

• Thanks 1

The prosecution is making the case that this payment was part of a plot to pay off anyone who had evidence that would damage the candidate Trump, making the case for election fraud.

Seems like a stretch but we'll see what they have.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I tried telling HT but, as usual, he couldn’t absorb anything even potentially negative about his master :( 

Liar. I said I hadn’t heard about that. 

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

fake?  Video looks real to me.  Or are you saying it's a lie and he didn't actually fart?  Either way weird stance to take.

Ooh, you got me.  That's definitely a real video.   The fart story is false though . Why is calling out a false story a weird stance to take?

Just now, Strike said:

Ooh, you got me.  That's definitely a real video.   The fart story is false though . Why is calling out a false story a weird stance to take?

Not false. Just unverified. Personally I don’t want to verify it. But you can if you really need to. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well first of all it's a fart story.  Trying to deny Trump farted is just weird, considering multiple people reported it.  Do you have evidence that he didn't fart?  Now do you see how this is weird?  But it's your hill to die on, so go for it.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Defense opening statement denies any focking between Stormy and Trump.

Seems risky to me, though maybe they don’t have a choice.

But if no focking, what was the NDA for?

Sure in theory you might do one even though it’s not true, but I think pretty much everyone would agree that there’s a strong presumption you’re trying to keep it secret because it IS true 

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1782435473668854124

Prosecutor Matthew Colangelo told the jury that Michael Cohen's testimony will be backed up by emails, text messages, phone logs, and business documents. "And it will be backed up by Donald Trump’s own words on tape, in social media posts, in his own books, and in videos of his own speeches."

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Seems risky to me, though maybe they don’t have a choice.

But if no focking, what was the NDA for?

Sure in theory you might do one even though it’s not true, but I think pretty much everyone would agree that there’s a strong presumption you’re trying to keep it secret because it IS true 

Their claim is stormy was extorting them.

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not false. Just unverified. Personally I don’t want to verify it. But you can if you really need to. 

Oh the old, asking people to verify things that didn't happen again trick.  How about posting an MSM story about it.  That seems to be your gold standard for believing anything.  But in this case you believe a Twitter video.   God you're an idiot.  

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh the old, asking people to verify things that didn't happen again trick.  God you're an idiot.  

Are you autistic or something? On the spectrum? 

“I didn’t have sex with her and I don’t know why Michael Cohen paid her $140,000. That was his decision: And I don’t know why I reimbursed him.” 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Their claim is stormy was extorting them.

It’s pretty weak. Extortion is a crime so it’s pretty weird that you would pay someone off for committing a crime against you and then demand that they keep it a secret 🧐

Just now, IGotWorms said:

It’s pretty weak. Extortion is a crime so it’s pretty weird that you would pay someone off for committing a crime against you and then demand that they keep it a secret 🧐

Plus if there was no sex why pay her off? 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Dude fell asleep again today 😂

Well he is damn near 80 :( 

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He'll just pivot to something irrelevant in a failed attempt to whatabout the proceedings.

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Dude fell asleep again today 😂

Sleepy Trumpy.

🤣

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Maybe because the case isn't about tax violations.  :dunno:

Then it is only a misdemeanor and is 7 years past its statue of limitations.   What Trump is being prosecuted under is a law which requires it to be associated with another crime.   But what is the other crime?   We still don't know.  

Just now, jonmx said:

Then it is only a misdemeanor and is 7 years past its statue of limitations.   What Trump is being prosecuted under is a law which requires it to be associated with another crime.   But what is the other crime?   We still don't know.  

According to the opening statement it looks like the other crime is election fraud.

Your head just exploded 🤣

If she got paid off to keep hush, she didn't follow the pay off at all. Isn't there something than can be done with that? Lock her up.

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

If she got paid off to keep hush, she didn't follow the pay off at all. Isn't there something than can be done with that? Lock her up.

She didn’t say a word until she was subpoenaed. 

Found guilty or not, the country will get to see for weeks what an unhinged, moron POS Trump is.

Love this for him. 

• Like 1

On MSNBC they’re discussing all of the racist slurs and hate messages and threats that Alvin Bragg has received for bringing this case. And crap like this happens to every person who takes a stand against Donald Trump. There is something really wrong and ugly about this entire MAGA movement seriously. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

She didn’t say a word until she was subpoenaed. 

She had to pay Trump for legal fees when her defamation lawsuit against him was thrown out.