Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Hope Hicks Testimony Concludes)

23 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is not 'liberal causes' which is the issue.  She is running campaigns raising tens of millions specifically advocating that Trump be imprisoned.   Having a daughter who is vested in an outcome convicting or defeating Trump is as big as a conflict of interest as one could possibly have.  

Well its not a direct pecuniary interst to the judge himself, but most ethical codes include the appearance of impropriety from direct pecuniary interests to first tier family members

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think they didn’t have anything to do with it, even though they did it. Fockin hayseed. Lol. 

They did it, really, even though someone else's DNA was identified and that guy admitted it?  Geez, you make Barney Fife look Robocop. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

They did it, really, even though someone else's DNA was identified and that guy admitted it.  Geez, you make Barney Fife look Robocop. 

Tardcore Ripken keeping his streak of being wrong going is as consistent as the sun rising in the morning.

Being that much of an idiot must take actual work...oh wait, he's just insanely stupid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

They did it, really, even though someone else's DNA was identified and that guy admitted it?  Geez, you make Barney Fife look Robocop. 

🤣🤡🤣⬆️. Sure thing OJ. Sure thing. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The Central Park 5 actually did do the crime? 🤔

Yup. And there were more than 5 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is the guy telling others how the courts work. Comical.  

He seems to have a better grasp on it than you do, Inspector Clouseau.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. And there were more than 5 

Tardcore Ripken has cracked the case!

He has evidence that not a single other person has.

The streak continues!

Just now, Fnord said:

Really? Example? I sure as Fock didn’t think that when the crime wqs supposed to have been committed is kept from the defense until trial. Stfu. He has beach boy to simp for him. He beat you to it. Rusty could use a hand though.  

21 minutes ago, Fnord said:

First Matc0ck thinks he cracked the Trump Hush money case, now Codumbo has secret evidence about the Central Park 5 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Well its not a direct pecuniary interst to the judge himself, but most ethical codes include the appearance of impropriety from direct pecuniary interests to first tier family members

As I wrote I’m no attorney, but everything I’ve heard and read strongly disagrees with you. So I strongly doubt that if Trump is convicted here (which seems likely though not for sure) he will win any appeal based on this argument. 

No the pressing question is not if the Judge should recuse himself (he won’t and shouldn’t) but whether or not he should put Trump in jail for contempt of court. It’s a tough decision but I think he has to do something, don’t you? Trump cannot be allowed to break rules that everyone else has to abide by. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

First Matc0ck thinks he cracked the Trump Hush money case, now Codumbo has secret evidence about the Central Park 5 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's like Tardcore Ripken wants everyone to have a lower opinion of him every single day.

Love this for him. 

31 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The Central Park 5 actually did do the crime? 🤔

Hardcore, who used to go by Recliner Pilot has said this before in this forum, despite the confession of the actual perpetrator and no DNA evidence linking them to the crime.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hardcore, who used to go by Recliner Pilot has said this before in this forum, despite the confession of the actual perpetrator and no DNA evidence linking them to the crime.

Beach ball23 told us most rapes don’t leave behind any physical evidence.  🤡🤡🤣💯

54 minutes ago, squistion said:

I thought this was settled, never heard this alternate version.

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I thought this was settled, never heard this alternate version.

Yeah you do. You’re just not intellectually curious to read up on your own and draw your own conclusion.  Because a psycho in prison for gang raping his own mother said so 25 years later.  Typical libshit

• Haha 1

Clownish liberals believe Al Gores discredited documentary too. And then there’s Michael Moore.  Lol.  Same clowns that still watch super hero movies. 

Yeah you do. You’re just not intellectually curious to read up on your own and draw your own conclusion.  Because a psycho in prison for gang raping his own mother said so 25 years later.  Typical libshit

No I have not read about this. You do sound a little unhinged about this though I got to say, calm down 😂

Kind of ironical how the “law and order” president now faces multiple criminal trials.

37 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No I have not read about this. You do sound a little unhinged about this though I got to say, calm down 😂

I thought someone else confessed, and his DNA matched the victim.  But I guess columbo has a different version.  Probably fan fiction.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

I thought someone else confessed, and his DNA matched the victim.  But I guess columbo has a different version.  Probably fan fiction.

I skimmed the wiki page. Paraphrasing and prolly messing it up but there was some follow up report suggesting that perhaps the kids were in the park beating people up including this jogger and then the actual guy came along right after.

17 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

This guy ⬆️ Thinks the time and place of the crime is only revealed after the trial starts. He’s very experienced in these matters. Also thought the minor rape victim in Virginia that was raped by a tranny was making it up and someone put her up to “it”. It being anally raped in the school bathroom. He’s a POS 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy ⬆️ Thinks the time and place of the crime is only revealed after the trial starts. He’s very experienced in these matters. Also thought the minor rape victim in Virginia that was raped by a tranny was making it up and someone put her up to “it”. It being anally raped in the school bathroom. He’s a POS 

WTF 🤣🤣🤣

Guy is broken

2 hours ago, squistion said:

I do not believe Turdcore is Recliner Pilot.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I do not believe Turdcore is Recliner Pilot.

Let’s go with it. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

As I wrote I’m no attorney, but everything I’ve heard and read strongly disagrees with you. So I strongly doubt that if Trump is convicted here (which seems likely though not for sure) he will win any appeal based on this argument. 

No the pressing question is not if the Judge should recuse himself (he won’t and shouldn’t) but whether or not he should put Trump in jail for contempt of court. It’s a tough decision but I think he has to do something, don’t you? Trump cannot be allowed to break rules that everyone else has to abide by. 

I think the Court might want to think about clarifying its order before acting upon it.  I definitely do not think Trump should be held to a different standard than any other citizen.  I do think sitting Presidents should have their criminal and civil matters held in abeyance until they are out of office to the maximum allowable tolerance.  Obviously we could not tolerate some heinous crimes going unredressed until they are out of office, but those would be few and far betweenIi would think.

As for your first point I don't think justice is served if one has to spend their fortune and their remaining days of a dwindling number allotted to them overturning wrongful or unjust convictions. In the present instance I have real doubts Trump is getting a fair trial with this jury and this judge.  It would have been simple enough to move the trail to a county where the voting demographics are less skewed so the jury pool could have been more balanced and assigning it to a judge without  the questions this one has.  We all recognize that bias effects jusgment, but in this particualr instance you want to ignore what you know as you think the ends will justify any means.  i think once the means are corrupted, they are forever corrupted and we all better watch out.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s go with it. 

I know for a fact that Recliner Pilot lived/lives in my city. We were going to get a beer at one point.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I know for a fact that Recliner Pilot lived/lives in my city. We were going to get a beer at one point.

That was Rusty. I invented you to make libtards look even more retarded. You are RP too. 

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

I think the Court might want to think about clarifying its order before acting upon it.  I definitely do not think Trump should be held to a different standard than any other citizen.  I do think sitting Presidents should have their criminal and civil matters held in abeyance until they are out of office to the maximum allowable tolerance.  Obviously we could not tolerate some heinous crimes going unredressed until they are out of office, but those would be few and far betweenIi would think.

As for your first point I don't think justice is served if one has to spend their fortune and their remaining days of a dwindling number allotted to them overturning wrongful or unjust convictions. In the present instance I have real doubts Trump is getting a fair trial with this jury and this judge.  It would have been simple enough to move the trail to a county where the voting demographics are less skewed so the jury pool could have been more balanced and assigning it to a judge without  the questions this one has.  We all recognize that bias effects jusgment, but in this particualr instance you want to ignore what you know as you think the ends will justify any means.  i think once the means are corrupted, they are forever corrupted and we all better watch out.

surprisingly some prominent democrat attorneys are saying in print that this prosecution is a sham & a shameful look for justice in this country. I agree.  Dem judge, Dem active judge daughter, 90% dem jury pool.  A state turning a federal case somehow into a state case.   

it's an embarrassment of the judicial system.  IMO

somehow the judiciary is supposed to be above politics.  apparently not and very disheartening. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Recliner Pilot was a Cowboys fan (I thought). HT is a Giants fan. Nobody could fake switch who their favorite team is like that. They have to be different people. Where is Recliner Pilot now?

13 hours ago, shadrap said:

surprisingly some prominent democrat attorneys are saying in print that this prosecution is a sham & a shameful look for justice in this country. I agree.  Dem judge, Dem active judge daughter, 90% dem jury pool.  A state turning a federal case somehow into a state case.   

somehow the judiciary is supposed to be above politics.  apparently not and very disheartening. 

Like who, Alan Dershowitz? 😁

13 hours ago, shadrap said:

This is an historic trial and will be a precedent setting trial.  As such I would prefer it be free of extraneous issues.  The judge could very easily have eliminated two extraneous matters by simply recusing himself and by granting a change of venue to a nearby county where the demographics on voter registration were more evenly distributed.  

Contrived history.  

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

As I wrote I’m no attorney, but everything I’ve heard and read strongly disagrees with you.

Of course it does.  Everything you read come from sources whose purpose it to promote the collective powers of the corrupt institutions.   Your opinion is shaped from people's who job it is to brainwash the population into submitting to elitist rule.  That is not some wild conspiracy, it is an absolute fact. 

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

This is an historic trial and will be a precedent setting trial.  As such I would prefer it be free of extraneous issues.  The judge could very easily have eliminated two extraneous matters by simply recusing himself and by granting a change of venue to a nearby county where the demographics on voter registration were more evenly distributed.  

How often does a judge change venues based on the makeup of the jury pool?

And do you think Judge Cannon should recuse herself?

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah you do. You’re just not intellectually curious to read up on your own and draw your own conclusion.

I cannot stop laughing about HT chiding someone over their lack of intellectual curiosity. 

Tell us another one Whataboutadour!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

I cannot stop laughing about HT chiding someone over their lack of intellectual curiosity. 

Tell us another one Whataboutadour!

Yeah sure. Your curiosity ends at whatever comes out of NPR. Lol. 

Yeah sure. Your curiosity ends at whatever comes out of NPR. Lol. 

I listen to public radio. The good kind, that plays cool music. The Current from Minneapolis is a GREAT radio station for those that like a variety of music.

I have never listened to a moment of NPR unless someone else has it tuned in. Wrong again!