Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Amazing. 

Actually you’re right. Trump is on his own unique level for an American political figure. You can’t really compare him to Biden or anyone else who has ever lived in this country with the possible exception of Joseph R. McCarthy. In historical terms Trump ranks as a liar among the likes of Hitler or Stalin- he is certainly not a mass murderer like they were but in terms of lying almost 100% of the time on every issue under the sun those are the only two guys I can think of who rival him in history. 

And also, possibly Huey Long. 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That he made good policy is a matter of opinion 😀

Agree, and those people in the polls are proving that opinion  😁

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Amazing. 

Actually you’re right. Trump is on his own unique level for an American political figure. You can’t really compare him to Biden or anyone else who has ever lived in this country with the possible exception of Joseph R. McCarthy. In historical terms Trump ranks as a liar among the likes of Hitler or Stalin- he is certainly not a mass murderer like they were but in terms of lying almost 100% of the time on every issue under the sun those are the only two guys I can think of who rival him in history. 

What accutately describes this word vomit?

A.  Delusional 

B.  Retarded

C.  Brainwashed

D.  Lunacy

E.  All the Above

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Amazing. 

They are two different types of liars, but both certainly lie.  

I mean, Biden tells lies pretty often, but tends to be allowed, and not called out for it as frequently as Trump is; though lately media is starting to call him on it a little.  Bidens lies are silly, just dumb stuff....but then you have the inflation lie and some others that are pointedly dangerous.

I see the Hitler/Stalin gambit, that might work in your circles, but those of us familiar with those men and their time know that it is just a little too much drama to take you seriously.

This move to pretend "but Trump is so much worse" just falls flat when people have been so badly harmed that we can see in the polls and through reporting that the real villain is actually Biden.

Maybe, rather than trying this tactic of " oh he is so evil.....he is hitler and stalin...." maybe instead try to point out how people were suffering more economically under Trump, or the world was more at war under trump....or migration was far worse under trump...

If you can instead point to policies and outcomes, and stop trying to manipulate people to hate the man, just maybe....you can win some people over...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree, and those people in the polls are proving that opinion  😁

There’s a sucker born every minute!

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

There’s a sucker born every minute!

Yesssss. please keep that up.....  :thumbsup:

https://x.com/EliseStefanik/status/1793311001934279016

Elise Stefanik:  Yesterday, I filed an official judicial complaint with the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct against Acting Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan. His family is directly enriching itself off this sham trial against President Trump in blatant violation of the Rules of Judicial Conduct for the New York State Unified Court System, and he must be held accountable.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Elise Stefanik:  Yesterday, I filed an official judicial complaint with the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct against Acting Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan. His family is directly enriching itself off this sham trial against President Trump in blatant violation of the Rules of Judicial Conduct for the New York State Unified Court System, and he must be held accountable.

Whatever......I doubt much comes of that.....:rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

His family is directly enriching itself off this trial because his daughter is employed at a Democratic consulting firm?

You have got to be kidding. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Whatever......I doubt much comes of that.....:rolleyes:

I agree.  It's probably motivated by Stefanik's political ambitions as much as anything.  Unlike Bragg who objectively... bwahahah, I can't type it with a straight face!

Just now, jerryskids said:

Agreed.  :thumbsup: 

Don't change my quotes to make it appear I made a statement that I didn't. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

His family is directly enriching itself off this trial because his daughter is employed at a Democratic consulting firm?

You have got to be kidding. :lol:

⬆️ This is the same idiot that thinks that evidence in the form of eyewitness testimony should be stricken from the record because of the behavior of the witness. No wonder he can’t figure it out. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I agree.  It's probably motivated by Stefanik's political ambitions as much as anything.  Unlike Bragg who objectively... bwahahah, I can't type it with a straight face!

Stefanik is another person that hated trump years ago that now sucks his balls looking for a cabinet position.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Here is where being philosophically honest results in the clearest separation between the modern liberal and sanity.

You.....and I.....see that this is pure political chicanery, and we acknowledge it.....and the political composition does not influence our position, we remain within the lines of logic and common sense....whereas the liberal must serve the ideology, at the expense of being moral and holding intellectual integrity...

20 minutes ago, squistion said:

Don't change my quotes to make it appear I made a statement that I didn't. 

Calm down, Squissy.  Nobody thinks you would actually say something so coherent.  It's just a thing we occasionally do here to prove a point.  :cheers: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

Calm down, Squissy.  Nobody thinks you would actually say something so coherent.  It's just a thing we occasionally do here to prove a point.  :cheers: 

Which you shouldn't do because people can quote it months or years later and then the burden is on me to prove that it's a fake quote. 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Which you shouldn't do because people can quote it months or years later and then the burden is on me to prove that it's a fake quote. 

Settle down, Nancy. Nobody gives a sh!t what you post. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

Fine, I don't want you to report me.  I'll delete it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

They are two different types of liars, but both certainly lie.  

I mean, Biden tells lies pretty often, but tends to be allowed, and not called out for it as frequently as Trump is; though lately media is starting to call him on it a little.  Bidens lies are silly, just dumb stuff....but then you have the inflation lie and some others that are pointedly dangerous.

I see the Hitler/Stalin gambit, that might work in your circles, but those of us familiar with those men and their time know that it is just a little too much drama to take you seriously.

This move to pretend "but Trump is so much worse" just falls flat when people have been so badly harmed that we can see in the polls and through reporting that the real villain is actually Biden.

Maybe, rather than trying this tactic of " oh he is so evil.....he is hitler and stalin...." maybe instead try to point out how people were suffering more economically under Trump, or the world was more at war under trump....or migration was far worse under trump...

If you can instead point to policies and outcomes, and stop trying to manipulate people to hate the man, just maybe....you can win some people over...

Let me give you an obvious, very recent example of Trump lying: today he accused the FBI of trying to assassinate him: 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-fbi-maralago-search-672e97d19032de0947f108e4911f191e

This lie has quickly been repeated by Marjorie Taylor Greene and Steve Bannon. It’s a dangerous lie, far more dangerous than any lie Biden has ever told. It may lead to violence. 

If you can’t see the difference between what Trump is doing here and any other politician, then I can’t possibly help you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Let me give you an obvious, very recent example of Trump lying: today he accused the FBI of trying to assassinate him: 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-fbi-maralago-search-672e97d19032de0947f108e4911f191e

This lie has quickly been repeated by Marjorie Taylor Greene and Steve Bannon. It’s a dangerous lie, far more dangerous than any lie Biden has ever told. It may lead to violence. 

If you can’t see the difference between what Trump is doing here and any other politician, then I can’t possibly help you. 

No, you can't help him. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump lies.....yes....Biden lies....McConnel lies....

If it is your intention to make some attempt to pretend that when Trump lies it is worse, I am not going to accept that.  It is bad when ALL of them lie, and ALL of them do it....

If instead you want to debate or discuss a factor that actually matters.....like policy, or outcomes, that is something where actual meaningful discussion could arise...

The Biden lies around inflation have resulted in far more harm than any other politician, aside from perhaps Bush with regard to Iraq, yeah, that one is worse

Your differences are not relevant, they are the whimsical meanderings of meaningless drivel.....they offer nothing to dissuade voting for Trump

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Trump lies.....yes....Biden lies....McConnel lies....

If it is your intention to make some attempt to pretend that when Trump lies it is worse, I am not going to accept that.  It is bad when ALL of them lie, and ALL of them do it....

If instead you want to debate or discuss a factor that actually matters.....like policy, or outcomes, that is something where actual meaningful discussion could arise...

The Biden lies around inflation have resulted in far more harm than any other politician, aside from perhaps Bush with regard to Iraq, yeah, that one is worse

Donald’s stolen election schtick is really useful.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I am not surprised he does it, he watched first Hillary and then Abrams do it.....so sure, and it makes sense that more might do that same.

Whatever, I think its funny.

Just now, RLLD said:

I am not surprised he does it, he watched first Hillary and then Abrams do it.....so sure, and it makes sense that more might do that same.

Oh boy. It’s exactly the same! 😂

In any case we have gotten away from this case. Donald did this shet, like he does all the other shet. You all bend over to defend him or whatabout this or that (see above). Round and round we go!

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don't believe Hillary ever claimed she lost because of voter or election fraud. And she did concede right after the election, unlike Trump who still claims that he actually won in 2020.

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't believe Hillary ever claimed she lost because of voter or election fraud. And she did concede right after the election, unlike Trump who still claims that he actually won in 2020.

Semantics....she claimed he was an illegitimate president, she denies he won....  which is fine, she is a sore loser....just like many other people, to include Trump; pretending this matters is a complete waste of time.

“No, it doesn’t kill me because he knows he’s an illegitimate president,” she said. “I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Oh boy. It’s exactly the same! 😂

In any case we have gotten away from this case. Donald did this shet, like he does all the other shet. You all bend over to defend him or whatabout this or that (see above). Round and round we go!

They each denied the election in their own way, its not as if it was a carbon copy.....and how ever they did it, is irrelevant. Its just some nonsense factor folks like to use to pretend they are justified in their dislike of him. Its immaturity, there are plenty of good reasons to dislike him, but none of that matters.....the outcomes are what matter, and our lived were better under Trump.

The big difference between Hillary and Trump at the GC is that everyone hates Hillary and think she’s a clown. Trumpers wholeheartedly believe Don’s delusional sour grapes whining. Sad!

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Donald lied about the election being stolen which resulted in several dead, many in jail, countless dollars and time wasted.  All because he's a focking baby 

42 minutes ago, MDC said:

The big difference between Hillary and Trump at the GC is that everyone hates Hillary and think she’s a clown. Trumpers wholeheartedly believe Don’s delusional sour grapes whining. Sad!

There’s a few other differences too. Suppose Hillary had demanded Joe Biden, the Vice President in 2016, not to certify the election result. And when Biden refused, Hillary publicly called him a coward and a traitor. Suppose Hillary then gave a rally and urged her followers to descend on Congress. Suppose Hillary’s followers broke into Congress shouting “Hang Joe Biden!” 

If any of this had happened Hillary Clinton would be in jail right now. Rightfully so. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There’s a few other differences too. Suppose Hillary had demanded Joe Biden, the Vice President in 2016, not to certify the election result. And when Biden refused, Hillary publicly called him a coward and a traitor. Suppose Hillary then gave a rally and urged her followers to descend on Congress. Suppose Hillary’s followers broke into Congress shouting “Hang Joe Biden!” 

If any of this had happened Hillary Clinton would be in jail right now. Rightfully so. 

Well, the problem with this, other than Hillary wasn't POTUS and so couldn't demand anything, is that Trump did not organize the riot on the Capitol.  Which is why he is charged with obscure federal codes instead of insurrection.

So no, Hillary wouldn't have even sniffed charges.

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Donald lied about the election being stolen which resulted in several dead, many in jail, countless dollars and time wasted.  All because he's a focking baby 

His frivolous election lawsuits alone cost taxpayers like $500 million.

How many of this clown's associates are in prison or under indictment these days?

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/news/politics/2024/04/11/trump-associates-with-legal-trouble/73295028007/

Now he's claiming Biden and the FBI tried to assassinate him? That's just focking lunacy. 

I'm pretty sure Biden and the FBI could assassinate someone if they wanted to.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

His frivolous election lawsuits alone cost taxpayers like $500 million.

How many of this clown's associates are in prison or under indictment these days?

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/news/politics/2024/04/11/trump-associates-with-legal-trouble/73295028007/

Now he's claiming Biden and the FBI tried to assassinate him? That's just focking lunacy. 

I'm pretty sure Biden and the FBI could assassinate someone if they wanted to.

But... Trump didn't claim that the FBI tried to assassinate him.  He said:

“that Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ, in their Illegal and UnConstitutional Raid of Mar-a-Lago, AUTHORIZED THE FBI TO USE DEADLY (LETHAL) FORCE.”

I'll expect @TimHauckhere at his leisure to confirm this blatant misstatement about Trump's comments.  :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'll expect @TimHauckhere at his leisure to confirm this blatant misstatement about Trump's comments.  :thumbsup:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-falsely-claims-biden-fbi-plan-assassinate-mar/story?id=110466084

In a fundraising email responding to right-wing media reports that offered a distorted reading of a newly-unsealed court filing in Trump's classified documents case, Trump falsely claimed Biden was "locked & loaded ready to take me out."

In a separate post on his Truth Social platform Tuesday evening, Trump further said he was "shown Reports" that Biden's DOJ "AUTHORIZED THE FBI TO USE DEADLY (LETHAL) FORCE" in their search of the property for classified documents.

Whatever you want to call it, it's dangerous baloney that only serves to deepen this country's far-right fanaticism.

You really buy this crap?

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Are you really defending Trump’s statements here? 
it’s unbelievable at this point. Is there anything this guy would say that you people wouldn’t defend? 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Are you really defending Trump’s statements here? 
it’s unbelievable at this point. Is there anything this guy would say that you people wouldn’t defend? 

No, I'm saying that Rusty is FOS by saying that Trump said the FBI is trying to assassinate him.

But in his defense, he is going by the ABC article he linked, which is equally FOS.  

MSM is the beacon of accurate news, right Tim?

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No, I'm saying that Rusty is FOS by saying that Trump said the FBI is trying to assassinate him.

But in his defense, he is going by the ABC article he linked, which is equally FOS.  

MSM is the beacon of accurate news, right Tim?

A former and possible future president has to rely on abc news for info on how the FBI works?

MTG says Garland issued a kill order on trump.  That's dangerous talk.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

A former and possible future president has to rely on abc news for info on how the FBI works?

No, Rusty is.  His ABC link said the same thing about assassination, which isn't what Trump said.