Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

24 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Tell them to pay her? Sure absolutely..

Tell them how to classify the expenditure?  They guy is the boss. And he was running for president at the time. He doesn't micromanage how bills are classified FFS. He's got people to do the paperwork.  :doh:

He's not a micromanager, he just insists on signing all the checks.  :lol:

• Haha 1

This focking moron as President hand drew lines on a map with a sharpie and showed it to the nation because he said Alabama was going to be struck by a hurricane and he was upset he was getting made fun of. 

But paying off the hoar he said he never banged to shut her up before the election is something he wouldn’t care about.

Oh ok 😂😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He's not a micromanager, he just insists on signing all the checks.  :lol:

Trump, Eric, Jr, not sure where they draw the line. Usually there is an amount per level in the organization. Its called a business plan. I guarantee he doesn't sign all the checks though, nice try tiny brain. 

Sure can tell you and the general are minions with the complete lack of understanding how management works.  

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This focking moron as President hand drew lines on a map with a sharpie and showed it to the nation because he said Alabama was going to be struck by a hurricane and he was upset he was getting made fun of. 

But paying off the hoar he said he never banged to shut her up before the election is something he wouldn’t care about.

Oh ok 😂😂

Know about it, sure. 

Care about it, sure. 

Classify the expense and do all the filing paperwork himself no foking way. 

How many more metal helmet false equivalencies you going to throw out showing just how stupid you are?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He says he didn’t bang this broad. He lies about that but not about this. Isn’t that what you are hanging your hat on with Cohen?

Im not hanging anything.

Cohen is under oath and got caught during cross exam in a lie.  You don't even get how this works do you.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Know about it, sure. 

Care about it, sure. 

Classify the expense and do all the filing paperwork himself no foking way. 

How many more metal helmet false equivalencies you going to throw out showing just how stupid you are?

This guy is a little betch who micromanages every aspect of his reputation. It’s by far the most important thing in his world. He is delusional to the point where he thinks he won the election.

Go ahead and believe what you want for this dope. You are delusional. Just try not to storm the Capitol to defend him. 

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Im not hanging anything.

Cohen is under oath and got caught during cross exam in a lie.  You don't even get how this works do you.  

Well he doesn't understand how it works cuz he's a f****** moron. He runs to tick tock to see all the memes and then comes and posts over here everything he saw on tick tock.  He's like a teenage girl, except more hysterical.

That's the level of his information. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Im not hanging anything.

This big pussay said he would take the stand, he can clear it all up, that would be great. Pull on your Trump suspenders and fly your MAGA flag tonight, cuck!

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This big pussay said he would take the stand, he can clear it all up, that would be great. Pull on your Trump suspenders and fly your MAGA flag tonight, cuck!

Not needed anymore. That's called winning. You take the QB out in the 4th when up big. You really don't get how this works. Lol. Wow man.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well he doesn't understand how it works cuz he's a f****** moron. He runs to tick tock to see all the memes and then comes and posts over here everything he saw on tick tock.  He's like a teenage girl, except more hysterical.

He just keeps going. 🤣

Must have stopped at the tranny bar for a fruity IPA. He's dumber than usual. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He just keeps going. 🤣

Must have stopped at the tranny bar for a fruity IPA. He's dumber than usual. 

I’m happy you two shut-ins have found each other in this crazy world. Who is the big spoon?

Very surprising that Cohen lied. It’s almost like Bragg and the stooge from the upper ranks of the DOJ don’t know what they are doing. One is a DEI hire, so I get that. But this is the state of our DOJ? This clown climbs the ranks? 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I’m happy you two shut-ins have found each other in this crazy world. Who is the big spoon?

Why  are the libtards here always repeating something I said a little while after I do? I’d be flattered but they’re weak libtards. 

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Not needed anymore. That's called winning. You take the QB out in the 4th when up big. You really don't get how this works. Lol. Wow man.  

He can’t testify because of the gag order. Not even your dumbass could get behind that one 😂😂

What the Trumpers are going to do is, when he’s convicted, they’ll claim it isn’t a done deal unless and until he loses every possible appeal on earth.

And when that happens, they’ll claim it wasn’t a real crime anyway and he’s actually the Father stud master of their ghey wet dreams for having banged a loose, run-through woman who focked for a living 🤮

Cohen wanted the secret service to handle his Bart Simpson crank calls problem. What a bich. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

What the Trumpers are going to do is, when he’s convicted, they’ll claim it isn’t a done deal unless and until he loses every possible appeal on earth.

And when that happens, they’ll claim it wasn’t a real crime anyway and he’s actually the Father stud master of their ghey wet dreams for having banged a loose, run-through woman who focked for a living 🤮

Thai guy. Actually thinks this would hold up under appeal. Cracker Jack called and said the law degree you got as a prize isn’t real. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why  are the libtards here always repeating something I said a little while after I do? I’d be flattered but they’re weak libtards. 

Another delusional Trumper enters the chat!

Just now, thegeneral said:

Another delusional Trumper enters the chat!

Pile down. You’re a nobody here. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. You wrote this. Time to reevaluate bro. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Wow. You wrote this. Time to reevaluate bro. 

A zip. You want to be, but you can’t. Too boring. We have many of you already. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've never seen someone try so hard and it just gets worse.  

And off all things to die on a hill for.  🤣

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A zip. You want to be, but you can’t. Too boring. We have many of you already. 

It just got worse. This is legit sad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I've never seen someone try so hard and it just gets worse.  

And off all things to die on a hill for.  🤣

Self awareness isn’t your thing huh?

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thai guy. Actually thinks this would hold up under appeal. Cracker Jack called and said the law degree you got as a prize isn’t real. 

No I am not Thai or even Asian :wacko:

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Self awareness isn’t your thing huh?

You’re just so…..plain. No one comes here for plain. You belong in the crowd, not on the stage. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Apparently not yours either.

This is too f****** easy.

Whoa. I’m in a serious battle of wits here! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re just so…..plain. No one comes here for plain. You belong in the crowd, not on the stage. 

Oh jeez.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Oh jeez.

To wit 

A real battle of wits!

Oh jeez!  

If I get brain fog and start posting meaningless crap like a retarded zombie just shoot me.  

Just now, Horseman said:

A real battle of wits!

Oh jeez!  

If I get brain fog and start posting meaningless crap like a retarded zombie just shoot me.  

He thinks he’s got something going on when the other idiots like gutterdope and Boyo are around. Imagine relying on those retards to make you feel good? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Whoa. I’m in a serious battle of wits here!

Impossible. You don't have any wits to go to battle with. 

Too f****** easy.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He thinks he’s got something going on when the other idiots like gutterdope and Boyo are around. Imagine relying on those retards to make you feel good? 

Have the Boyosexual power twink twins turned into triplets?

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

A real battle of wits!

Oh jeez!  

I have you rambling nonsense cucked Trump stuff.

Eternal is chiming in like Lennie Small just dimmer.

And HT is talking about this place like it’s his life’s work. Which honestly made me a little sad. 

Its a smorgasbord of weirdness.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Impossible. You don't have any wits to go to battle with. 

Too f****** easy.

Amazing!

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

This guy is a little betch who micromanages every aspect of his reputation. It’s by far the most important thing in his world. He is delusional to the point where he thinks he won the election.

Go ahead and believe what you want for this dope. You are delusional. Just try not to storm the Capitol to defend him. 

Delusional?  If you don't watch you money closely, people will do like they did to Ohtani and rob you blind.  People suck when not watched.   And that is the problem with the executive branch.   No one watches it, and it has become the muscle for the elitist mob bosses.  

7 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I have you rambling nonsense cucked Trump stuff.

Eternal is chiming in like Lennie Small just dimmer.

And HT is talking about this place like it’s his life’s work. Which honestly made me a little sad. 

Its a smorgasbord of weirdness.

This place is like watching a car wreck.

The cast of characters is an interesting look into the patches of the worst of worst of Americans.  I often wonder if they are actually like this or are trolls playing a role.  Sadly I conclude they are likely real.

• Thanks 1