Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

23 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Made up? What are the charges in the Jan 6th case. It’s admittedly hard to keep up with it all.

The GOP then is also in on getting Trump? The same ones who wash this guy’s balls at every turn.

I haven’t seen any charges for j6 so I wouldn’t know 

yes traditional republicans can’t stand the outsiders. Which is why they bash all the people that aren’t part of the war machine 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have lot seen any charges for j6 so I wouldn’t know 

I am referring to the GA case. Jan 6th is not the best name, my bad. The one where he is alleged to have conspired to change outcome of election.

My contention is this deep state victim shtick is created by Trump to distract that he is sloppy and therefore gets busted all the time. He’s a chaotic mess. 

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I am referring to the GA case. Jan 6th is not the best name, my bad. The one where he is alleged to have conspired to change outcome of election.

My contention is this deep state victim shtick is created by Trump to distract that he is sloppy and therefore gets busted all the time. He’s a chaotic mess. 

You mean submitting alternative electors which has been done several times in the past during disputing elections.  Somehow Trump is the only one ever charged with all these supposed crimes.  And somehow the FBI/Justice Department/Biden fingerprints are on all these cases.  

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You mean submitting alternative electors which has been done several times in the past during disputing elections.  Somehow Trump is the only one ever charged with all these supposed crimes.  And somehow the FBI/Justice Department/Biden fingerprints are on all these cases.  

No they aren’t the same. But Trump will tell you it is so you will buy it.

I like how you just skipped over the differences between the docs cases 😂😂

43 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

oh where he called the governor and said we only need to find 11000 votes or whatever?  Nothing burger sorry

I mean I guess he could have caused a water leak, and had thousands of votes delivered at 3am and that would have been a better solution

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No they aren’t the same. But Trump will tell you it is so you will buy it.

I like how you just skipped over the differences between the docs cases 😂😂

I don't know about you, but I have known there is always 2 sets of electors since I took civics in 1990

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don't know about you, but I have known there is always 2 sets of electors since I took civics in 1990

Yeah what Team Trump did is exactly like every election since 1990!

No one answered why Trump himself never goes to court to say all this wild shet under oath. That’s peculiar.

He just skipped out in NY. Pussay could have spelled it all out, gone off, but he passed. 

Then went out to the hallway to tell his usual BS where there are no consequences. Pathetic. 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

No one answered why Trump himself never goes to court to say all this wild shet under oath. That’s peculiar.

He just skipped out in NY. Pussay could have spelled it all out, gone off, but he passed. 

Then went out to the hallway to tell his usual BS where there are no consequences. Pathetic. 

This case against Trump is just another political witch hunt, and these witch hunts have been happening continuously since he rose to power. He would be completely stupid to testify. He's not stupid.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Because the judge rigged the case by:

1. Ruling that if Trump testified it would open the door for the prosecution to bring every piece of dirt on Trump there is. Normally such prejudicial non-relevant evidence is excuded, but this judge used it as a tool to prevent Trump from testifying. 

2.  Denying Trump to use advice of counsel defense.  

You are too dumb to understand that is tge real issue as I have made those points before. 

7 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Not your contention but reality.

When you've got your head so far up Trump's ass you can't see it.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Not your contention but reality.

When you've got your head so far up Trump's ass you can't see it.

Fuk you dumbasses are fuking stupid. 

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ahh youre making up stuff I see

and yes the gop is part of the war machine

What is this war machine?  We're not fighting any wars right now.  If there was a war machine wouldn't we have troops deployed all over?  Wouldn't we have invaded other countries?

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Never has a loser in an election ordered his electors from a state he lost to DC with a fake certification saying he actually won.  I guess you were absent the day they taught that.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

What is this war machine?  We're not fighting any wars right now.  If there was a war machine wouldn't we have troops deployed all over?  Wouldn't we have invaded other countries?

We are fighting a proxy war in Ukraine by providing all their weapons to them so they can fight.  We have been fighting proxy wars utilizing puppet leaders put in place by the CIA since the 1950s.   The war machine is tge defense industry and multinational corporations which profit from wars.  Liberals understand this, bootlicking leftards don't.

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Because the judge rigged the case by:

1. Ruling that if Trump testified it would open the door for the prosecution to bring every piece of dirt on Trump there is. Normally such prejudicial non-relevant evidence is excuded, but this judge used it as a tool to prevent Trump from testifying. 

2.  Denying Trump to use advice of counsel defense.  

You are too dumb to understand that is tge real issue as I have made those points before. 

Good lil maga, keep saying it's rigged.

1. It's precedent, NY v Sandoval.  This is normal.

2. Trump was never denied council.

He didn't testify because he's a raving lunatic and would probably perjure himself or admit to other crimes, and almost certainly be exposed as a corrupt idiot.

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

We are fighting a proxy war in Ukraine by providing all their weapons to them so they can fight.  We have been fighting proxy wars utilizing puppet leaders put in place by the CIA since the 1950s.   The war machine is tge defense industry and multinational corporations which profit from wars.  Liberals understand this, bootlicking leftards don't.

Not all weapons.  We're part of a coalition providing weapons to Ukraine.  And it's peanuts compared to what we spent in Afghanistan/Iraq.  It's a very small portion of our total defense budget.  If this were a war machine it's pretty much just idling right now.

Always a wonderful morning when educated libs simply destroy the alt right, fake news sucked up and regurgitated by moron cultist.

"Fake electors are  normal!!"

"All presidents call governors and asks them find votes!"

"The water pipe burst and votes were dumped at 3am!"

🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Good lil maga, keep saying it's rigged.

1. It's precedent, NY v Sandoval.  This is normal.

2. Trump was never denied council.

He didn't testify because he's a raving lunatic and would probably perjure himself or admit to other crimes, and almost certainly be exposed as a corrupt idiot.

You are really fuking ignorant.  The advice of counsel defense is a common defense if you relied on professional advice you are not considered a criminal.   For instance, if you use a tax accountant or call the IRS and rely on their advice you can not be held criminally responsible for taking an illegal deduction. You comment on crap you are completely clueless on. 

32 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Not all weapons.  We're part of a coalition providing weapons to Ukraine.  And it's peanuts compared to what we spent in Afghanistan/Iraq.  It's a very small portion of our total defense budget.  If this were a war machine it's pretty much just idling right now.

We lead the coalition and strong-arm these countries into giving. We have appropriated $175 billion to Ukraine in less than three years.  We spend about $800 billion per year on defense, 22 percent is hardly a tiny fraction.  In Iraq we appropriated $787 billion to the war over the first 9 years, a bit smaller but still similar annual spending and without the massive costs of deploying our troops. 

Who was it that lied on a fisa warrant again? Just a rogue FBI lawyer? And who was it that was spying on the trump campaign? That was once enough to drive a president out of office. And who was it that said the Hunter laptop was a Russian plant? Some people call it the deep state. What do liberals call it? There are many more examples. 

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You are really fuking ignorant.  The advice of counsel defense is a common defense if you relied on professional advice you are not considered a criminal.   For instance, if you use a tax accountant or call the IRS and rely on their advice you can not be held criminally responsible for taking an illegal deduction. You comment on crap you are completely clueless on. 

The judge rejected his advice of counsel defense because he denied to use it before the trial.  His lawyers went with a different defense.  He didn't want to waive attorney client privilege.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

We lead the coalition and strong-arm these countries into giving. We have appropriated $175 billion in less than three years.  We spend about $800 billion per year on defense, 22 percent is hardly a tiny fraction.  In Iraq we appropriated $787 billion to the war over the first 9 years, very similar annual spending and without the massive costs if paying our troops. 

How many US servicemen have been killed in war zones the last 3 years vs Trump's first 3 years boyo?

Face it, Biden has put the US squarely back as the leader of the free world and done so with ZERO boots on the ground and US casualties.   

Trump retreated from world leadership like the soy, beta bish he is. 

7 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Clearly you don’t understand the prosecutions role versus the defense.  Trump could have done crossword puzzles with the attorneys if he wished.  He needs to prove NOTHING.  

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Clearly you don’t understand the prosecutions role versus the defense.  Trump could have done crossword puzzles with the attorneys if he wished.  He needs to prove NOTHING.  

It’s like they aren’t from this country.  

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How many US servicemen have been killed in war zones the last 3 years vs Trump's first 3 years boyo?

Face it, Biden has put the US squarely back as the leader of the free world and done so with ZERO boots on the ground and US casualties.   

Trump retreated from world leadership like the soy, beta bish he is. 

That is why it is called a proxy war you fuking moron.  

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

We lead the coalition and strong-arm these countries into giving. We have appropriated $175 billion to Ukraine in less than three years.  We spend about $800 billion per year on defense, 22 percent is hardly a tiny fraction.  In Iraq we appropriated $787 billion to the war over the first 9 years, a bit smaller but still similar annual spending and without the massive costs of deploying our troops. 

Creative math.  $175 over 3 years, $2400 over 3 years, is 7%.  Nice try.

We spent trillions in Iraq, not 787B.

Just now, jonmx said:

That is why it is called a proxy war you fuking moron.  

Would you prefer US servicemen being killed like they were during the Trump years?

Yes you probably would since currently the US is running the show without boots on the ground.

You should be worshiping Biden you alt right, CT believing, bootlicking moron.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Creative math.  $175 over 3 years, $2400 over 3 years, is 7%.  Nice try.

We spent trillions in Iraq, not 787B.

We are fighting a war.  That was the point.  The $787 billion is the direct costs associated with the war, to get to over a trillion it includes lots of other costs such as interest on the debt. 

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Would you prefer US servicemen being killed like they were during the Trump years?

Yes you probably would since currently the US is running the show without boots on the ground.

You should be worshiping Biden you alt right, CT believing, bootlicking moron.

I would prefer us not to fight proxy or meaningless real wars period.   The whole world is a mess, including Iraq, Iran, Ukraine, Israel and others, because of our history of the swamp killing foreign leaders, putting in a puppet government and fighting real wars or proxy wars.   Our foreign policy is a complete and total utter disaster which only serves the interest of defense contractors and multi-national corporations

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

We are fighting a war.  That was the point.  The $787 billion is the direct costs associated with the war, to get to over a trillion it includes lots of other costs such as interest on the debt. 

We are not fighting a war you CT, bootlicking nutjob.  How many US servicemen have been killed idiot?

We send weapons to tons of countries throughout the world, is this new to you bootlicker?

Is your head so far up your orange master's bumm that you your reality is tinted orange?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I would prefer us not to fight proxy or meaningless real wars period.   The whole world is a mess, including Iraq, Iran, Ukraine, Israel and others, because of our history of the swamp killing foreign leaders, putting in a puppet government and fighting real wars or proxy wars.   Our foreign policy is a complete and total utter disaster which only serves the interest of defense contractors and multi-national corporations

Oh wait, you want the entire world to be at peace? 

Aware me the last time the world was at peace cuck?  And if you say during Trump's years, because you're a bootlicking cuck,  I'll list out the conflicts around the world during that time you moron. 

Go hide in your hole and cower you bootlicking, CT nutjob.

Cuck 

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Oh wait, you want the entire world to be at peace? 

Aware me the last time the world was at peace cuck?  And if you say during Trump's years, because you're a bootlicking cuck,  I'll list out the conflicts around the world during that time you moron. 

Go hide in your hole and cower you bootlicking, CT nutjob.

Cuck 

The Trump years were by far the most peaceful in the last 75 years.  

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

We are not fighting a war you CT, bootlicking nutjob.  How many US servicemen have been killed idiot?

We send weapons to tons of countries throughout the world, is this new to you bootlicker?

Is your head so far up your orange master's bumm that you your reality is tinted orange?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If your only definition of a war is how many servicemen have been killed, then you aren't very bright

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

youre such a tard, why did pedo joe even have the documents he's not even classified to have, thats theft, illegal possession, which is more than a president having things, if Obama had them I wouldn't give a sh1t

Pedo's documents were stored where his crackhead had access too, then magically has a high paying job where quid pro gets 10%

You are incorrect and need to read the Hur report. 

8 hours ago, jonmx said:

That was when those state(s)(wasn't this only Hawaii) were still counting and had not had a final certified the election.  

The Hawaii election initially resulted in a narrow 140-vote victory for then-Vice President Richard Nixon.

The margin was close enough for a court to order a recount, which was still going on Dec. 19, the deadline for presidential electors to meet and cast their ballots.

The outcome of the recount would not affect the overall outcome of the presidential race, already handily secured by John Kennedy. Still, Nixon’s Hawaii electors happily abided by their duty to meet and cast their votes.

That didn’t stop Kennedy’s Hawaii electors from casting their own votes for their candidate despite Kennedy’s initial defeat and the results of the recount still pending.

The recount ultimately reversed the state results, awarding Kennedy an even narrower 115-vote win. The Kennedy electors subsequently reconvened to sign a new set of certifying documents, which Gov. Bill Quinn transmitted to Washington.

In his duties as vice president, Nixon accepted the third and final certification from Hawaii without comment or action on the previous two submissions.

Fockin hilarious. All sorts of instances of officials having issues with classified documents yet it’s only Trump that’s charged. Ohhhhhkay! 

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The Trump years were by far the most peaceful in the last 75 years.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many US servicemen died in Afghanistan you bootlicking cuck?

12 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

If your only definition of a war is how many servicemen have been killed, then you aren't very bright

So now you'd prefer more servicemen died?

I'm curious what you think war is if we're not losing any men?