Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

60%

Of Catholic think abortion should be legal.    Catholic is the perfect example of a conservative/liberal, no wonder why thy like trump so much, who was once a liberal, and then a conservative, and now he’s a conservative/liberal.   

• Confused 1

Might have something to do with all you goofballs treat the Bible like trail mix and just pick out the parts that are convenient for you. 

i’ll give you this though with religion. If you could ignore all the pedophile priest, the hypocrisy, the moral high horses yall get on and just general persecution of the gay community over decades and decades if you can ignore all of that, I do have to admit that the rest of religion is equally as dumb. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Might have something to do with all you goofballs treat the Bible like trail mix and just pick out the parts that are convenient for you. 

i’ll give you this though with religion. If you could ignore all the pedophile priest, the hypocrisy, the moral high horses yall get on and just general persecution of the gay community over decades and decades if you can ignore all of that, I do have to admit that the rest of religion is equally as dumb. 

Even if you think it's all fake you should be smart enough to know that Christianity has a positive overall impact on society. The way you talk about it is lowbrow as fock.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

:clap:

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Of Catholic think abortion should be legal.    Catholic is the perfect example of a conservative/liberal, no wonder why thy like trump so much, who was once a liberal, and then a conservative, and now he’s a conservative/liberal.   

Do you have a link for this?

Margaret Sanger's vision has killed more children of color than even she could've ever hoped for. 

without abortion there is a greater chance of someone like you being birthed again :(

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Even if you think it's all fake you should be smart enough to know that Christianity has a positive overall impact on society. The way you talk about it is lowbrow as fock.

Sorry, but it’s a laughable, comical joke how much you have to suspend reality to believe the Bible and that there’s an afterlife. If you build your entire life around this concept yet have no actual proof that an afterlife exist, and you pursue making laws for everyone based on your religion that’s the most popular in the area that you grew up country wise? Yes, I’m going to ridicule and mock how completely idiotic it is, especially to people that continually start moronic threads about it. 

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I agree with a lot of your statement, I’m glad that m not n a cult religion. 

Those are=. Atheist, Catholic, Muslims, Buddhist, Mormon, Hindu, they all believe in hypocritical things, but they are believe in something.

Now A Christian is not in a religion, we believe in the relationship with the Living God Jesus Christ.  

Thanks.  

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

He's a self-serving asshat who says whatever will get him the most votes.

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Sorry, but it’s a laughable, comical joke how much you have to suspend reality to believe the Bible and that there’s an afterlife. If you build your entire life around this concept yet have no actual proof that an afterlife exist, and you pursue making laws for everyone based on your religion that’s the most popular in the area that you grew up country wise? Yes, I’m going to ridicule and mock how completely idiotic it is, especially to people that continually start moronic threads about it. 

And I think you should mock and ridicule, why do I , freedom of speech.  You go.   

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's a self-serving asshat who says whatever will get him the most votes.

All conservatives/liberals do, all government speaks conservatives, act liberal.  All. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

And I think you should mock and ridicule, why do I , freedom of speech.  You go.   

Link, dummy?

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Link, dummy?

Case and point, talks conservative, acts liberal, thank you 👆🏿

Just now, weepaws said:

Case and point, talks conservative, acts liberal, thank you 👆🏿

Link, dummy?

36 minutes ago, weepaws said:

All conservatives/liberals do, all government speaks conservatives, act liberal.  All. 

37 minutes ago, weepaws said:

It’s like some sort of degenerate Yoda speak if Yoda had down syndrome.

I'm willing to bet the percentage of Catholics who are ok with abortion, is probably sitting around 85% or higher.  I just think that they want a set limit on it (like 24 weeks or less), and not later.

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Link, dummy?

Let’s start a link.  

You have confessed to be a St. Peter Catholic, LoL.  

So let’s start, should abortion be legal?   And please all other catholic join in,I’m going to it will be 100% that it should be by the catholic nation we have on this board.  

Okay go, You conservative speaker, that acts liberal.  

7 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

It’s like some sort of degenerate Yoda speak if Yoda had down syndrome.

Go go.  Yes more mocking a ridicule from the atheists, but it’s all good, I’m all for freedom of speech.  

You talj conservative, but speak liberal.  Thanks. 

Just now, weepaws said:

Let’s start a link.  

You have confessed to be a St. Peter Catholic, LoL.  

So let’s start, should abortion be legal?   And please all other catholic join in,I’m going to it will be 100% that it should be by the catholic nation we have on this board.  

Okay go, You conservative speaker, that acts liberal.  

Link, Mongo?  It shouldn't be hard.  I wasn't doubting you initially, I just wanted to read the context of this 60%.  Now I think you are full of shiot, because you won't provide a simple link to your claim.

Weepaws provides no evidence of his claims; he is a liar.

An honest witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies. -- Proverbs 14:5

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Link, Mongo?  It shouldn't be hard.  I wasn't doubting you initially, I just wanted to read the context of this 60%.  Now I think you are full of shiot, because you won't provide a simple link to your claim.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Weepaws provides no evidence of his claims; he is a liar.

An honest witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies. -- Proverbs 14:5

I have never provided a single link, never been proven wrong.  

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Bible says.  Thou Shall Not Murder.  Do You Believe That Abortion Should Be Legal?   A no response is a yes answer. 

And thank you for the mocking a ridicule.  Freedom of speech is good. 

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Over 100 verses in the Bible teaches that murder is wrong,  Do You Think Abortion Should Be Legal.  Come on now, stand up, and let’s here more of that filthy conservative lying speech , and see you act like the liberal that’s inside of your wicked heart. 

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You have no idea how stupid this statement is.  :lol: 

Hey, here is one:  70% of surfer religious cultists support abortion.  Prove me wrong.

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Here’s your chance in front of everyone. I’ve asked a very simple question numerous times and you can’t do it.

Give me any evidence of an afterlife that’s not spewed in the Bible. 

to me if I’m basing my entire life around this afterlife where I see all my loved ones, etc. this seems like a no-brainer easy to show kind of thing otherwise heaven forbid someone claim you guys are all a bunch of morons for living a lifestyle in a certain way you can’t prove benefits you afterwards in anyway whatsoever like some sort of clowns. I would hate for people to start saying that about you guys. 

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Here’s your chance in front of everyone. I’ve asked a very simple question numerous times and you can’t do it.

Give me any evidence of an afterlife that’s not spewed in the Bible. 

to me if I’m basing my entire life around this afterlife where I see all my loved ones, etc. this seems like a no-brainer easy to show kind of thing otherwise heaven forbid someone claim you guys are all a bunch of morons for living a lifestyle in a certain way you can’t prove benefits you afterwards in anyway whatsoever like some sort of clowns. I would hate for people to start saying that about you guys. 

There is no proof.  That's why it's based on faith.  Faith or more like fear if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You have no idea how stupid this statement is.  :lol: 

Hey, here is one:  70% of surfer religious cultists support abortion.  Prove me wrong.

Do you support that abortion should be legal?  

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There is no proof.  That's why it's based on faith.  Faith or more like fear if you ask me.

You are catholic,  do you support that abortion should be legal? 100 plus verses in The Bible’s tells us murder is wrong.  What do you say? 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Do you support that abortion should be legal?  

Link, dummy

Just now, jerryskids said:

Link, dummy

Do you support that abortion should be legal?  Thanks for the mocking and ridicule, I like freedom of speech.  

Just now, weepaws said:

You are catholic,  do you support that abortion should be legal? 100 plus verses in The Bible’s tells us murder is wrong.  What do you say? 

I think it should be legal up to a certain point of pregnancy.  Obviously, the earlier the better.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I think it should be legal up to a certain point of pregnancy.  Obviously, the earlier the better.

Thank you. You sir are a stand up guy.  Catholic are now batting 100%. Appreciate your honesty. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Link, dummy

I asked first, dummy.  Link?

Just now, weepaws said:

Thank you. You sir are a stand up guy.  Catholic are now batting 100%. Appreciate your honesty. 

While I agree that murder is wrong, I do not agree on abortion being the same thing when it's done early enough.  I think that's why most Catholics are ok with it.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I asked first, dummy.  Link?

Don’t care, as a devoted catholic do you support that abortion should be legal? We are now 1-1 on this board, come on now it’s not hard.  

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

While I agree that murder is wrong, I do not agree on abortion being the same thing when it's done early enough.  I think that's why most Catholics are ok with it.

Hey again I appreciate you, and your honesty, Catholic are okay with it.  Despite the Bible saying murder is wrong.  Thank you. 

Just now, weepaws said:

Don’t care, as a devoted catholic do you support that abortion should be legal? We are now 1-1 on this board, come on now it’s not hard.  

I care, and a link is easier.  I only converse with honest people; you sir are a liar.

Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices. -- Colossians 3:9

Just now, weepaws said:

Hey again I appreciate you, and your honesty, Catholic are okay with it.  Despite the Bible saying murder is wrong.  Thank you. 

Not everyone agrees on it being murder.  Everyone interprets it differently.  That's a lot of the issues with the Bible, it can be interpreted however a person wants to.