Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

If only MAGAturds didn't engage in ongoing election denial, we'd be so better off.

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

While we disagree on the relative importance an individual like Steve Jobs or Elon Musk play in moving society forward vs the many people who created the materials they used and assembled, I get your point boyo.

Since you are literally the first reasonable conservative, I'm assuming you're conservative, I've run across on this board I will indeed stop using uneducated in a derogatory manner.

Good day to you sir. 

Especially since I pointed out the political party you cuck for is totally dependent on the least educated people in the country. Mighty white of you. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Especially since I pointed out the political party you cuck for is totally dependent on the least educated people in the country. Mighty white of you. 

I will not be dragged into your racist diatribe boyo. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It’s racist to state a fact now? 

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

While we disagree on the relative importance an individual like Steve Jobs or Elon Musk play in moving society forward vs the many people who created the materials they used and assembled, I get your point boyo.

Since you are literally the first reasonable conservative, I'm assuming you're conservative, I've run across on this board I will indeed stop using uneducated in a derogatory manner.

Good day to you sir. 

And also to you.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So the Democratic Party isn’t dependent on the black vote, and blacks aren’t the worst educated amongst us? Lol. 

I’ve dipped my toes in both the educated and uneducated worlds.

I started as a teenager working on framing crews and basement crews until I got back in school as a non-traditional student, graduated (Colorado State University) and did the whole Shop Teacher thing.

I finished my education career as an administrator, (At this point I became over-educated with a post-grad degree), and more specifically, I was the Director at two different Career Centers (that’s Vo-Tech School for you old guys.)

Then when I retired I formed a General Contracting business and built or flipped about 30 houses.

Now I’m just kind of a sore old guy who needs cortisone injections just to shuffle around the wood shop, but I’ve interacted professionally with the entire gamut of the education spectrum.

Some of the smartest people I know work in the construction field. I know a guy who couldn’t tell you a thing about Pythagorean’s Theorem, but he could calculate the pitch of a roof and how to cut the rafter tails in his head.

Conversely, I met some really downright dumb people in college. Seriously, they are everywhere.

There are all kinds of ways to get a college degree. One way is to be really smart and be a good student. Another way is to work your ass off and put in more time than everyone else to make up for a lack of intelligence (<—The Dozer Method.)

My point is, it doesn’t matter what your education level is… if you still think Trump won the 2020 election… you are stupid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dozer FBG said:

I’ve dipped my toes in both the educated and uneducated worlds.

I started as a teenager working on framing crews and basement crews until I got back in school as a non-traditional student, graduated (Colorado State University) and did the whole Shop Teacher thing.

I finished my education career as an administrator, (At this point I became over-educated with a post-grad degree), and more specifically, I was the Director at two different Career Centers (that’s Vo-Tech School for you old guys.)

Then when I retired I formed a General Contracting business and built or flipped about 30 houses.

Now I’m just kind of a sore old guy who needs cortisone injections just to shuffle around the wood shop, but I’ve interacted professionally with the entire gamut of the education spectrum.

Some of the smartest people I know work in the construction field. I know a guy who couldn’t tell you a thing about Pythagorean’s Theorem, but he could calculate the pitch of a roof and how to cut the rafter tails in his head.

Conversely, I met some really downright dumb people in college. Seriously, they are everywhere.

There are all kinds of ways to get a college degree. One way is to be really smart and be a good student. Another way is to work your ass off and put in more time than everyone else to make up for a lack of intelligence (<—The Dozer Method.)

My point is, it doesn’t matter what your education level is… if you still think Trump won the 2020 election… you are stupid.

I don’t think he won. I think it was rigged. Because it was. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the Democratic Party isn’t dependent on the black vote, and blacks aren’t the worst educated amongst us? Lol. 

Actually hispanics are less educated than blacks, and Republican voters are less educated than Democratic voters.  Facts.

Yeah? Somebody should tell a judge!

If it wasn't rigged, would he have won?

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

If it wasn't rigged, would he have won?

Maybe not, but we will never know.  But I don’t think the rigging was right, and some of it was found to be unconstitutional, like in Pennsylvania. And some of it was election Interference, like the 51 former intel officials declaring that the laptop was Russian disinformation.  How could they know? Obviously they didn’t. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I don’t even know what I am today at age 50.

Conservative?  Liberal?  Dysfunctional?

My daughter is gay.  And I love her g/f in a heartbreaking paternal way.  I don’t hate the trans; I pity them.  I believe racism exists, but at a limited personal level rather than something systemic.  I want as little government as possible.  I want women not to have abortions, but I don’t know if I want it illegal.  I respect workers and the uneducated.  I support a form of social security for the young.  I want pure religious freedom.  I like some form of some kind of nationalized police.  I want taxes slashed.  Unchecked illegal immigration is reckless, emotions withdrawn.

I think I’m just dysfunctional.  But I know one thing— I can listen to other ideas, present my own, disagree if necessary and say “I might be wrong.”

Maybe I should run for president.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your boyo lost fair and square. Cry softly on your pillows and get over it. He lost, and his own appointed judges confirmed it so move on, boyos. You can do it!

If the orange clown exhausted all his options to legally contest the election and then conceeded and went gracefully after that....he'd win this election.  As it is, there's enough grownups left in this country who realize that you don't give in to a child in a temper tantrum.  

We live in a country where you can go to your home and find someone living there and you’re the one that has to leave and pay for lawyers and await a courts decision, and the libtards think the courts are infallible.  🤡💯

37 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

I don’t even know what I am today at age 50.

Conservative?  Liberal?  Dysfunctional?

My daughter is gay.  And I love her g/f in a heartbreaking paternal way.  I don’t hate the trans; I pity them.  I believe racism exists, but at a limited personal level rather than something systemic.  I want as little government as possible.  I want women not to have abortions, but I don’t know if I want it illegal.  I respect workers and the uneducated.  I support a form of social security for the young.  I want pure religious freedom.  I like some form of some kind of nationalized police.  I want taxes slashed.  Unchecked illegal immigration is reckless, emotions withdrawn.

I think I’m just dysfunctional.  But I know one thing— I can listen to other ideas, present my own, disagree if necessary and say “I might be wrong.”

Maybe I should run for president.

You sound like a libertarian to me. That’s basically how I view all the things 

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

When your Racist Pedocrat Cultist leader is a documented PEDO 🌈 

7 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Actually the democrats represent the vast majority of educated people in this country.

It's the republicans in their trailer parks and churches who view education as something fear.

SAD

I wish you could tell this to the inner city poor people who voted Obama, Obama, Biden, before they vote again so they can be insulted and switch their vote to someone that wouldn't ignore them after being elected.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You sound like a libertarian to me. That’s basically how I view all the things 

That’s what I’ve always claimed but, strangely enough, I’ve grown both more liberal AND more conservative in the last 10 years.

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

That’s what I’ve always claimed but, strangely enough, I’ve grown both more liberal AND more conservative in the last 10 years.

So have libertarians. 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So have libertarians. 

Libertarians want the feds controlling local police? 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Not even sure what you mean 

“I like some form of some kind of nationalized police”

25 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

“I like some form of some kind of nationalized police”

oh I see, I was just saying alot of what he says aligns with libertarian, not all 

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We live in a country where you can go to your home and find someone living there and you’re the one that has to leave and pay for lawyers and await a courts decision, and the libtards think the courts are infallible.  🤡💯

Pretty sure no one here or anywhere else is claiming the courts are infallible Whataboutadour.

16 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Pretty sure no one here or anywhere else is claiming the courts are infallible Whataboutadour.

Good. Then stop saying the courts have ruled when their rulings are questioned. 

Liberal Bernie bro believed the elections are rigged just set himself on fire. 

But mUh MaGa sUpPoRteRs

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Liberal Bernie bro believed the elections are rigged just set himself on fire. 

But mUh MaGa sUpPoRteRs

Well he’s right about that. Seth Rich knew it as well. His murder remains unsolved despite a generous reward.