Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

About effing time…Ukraine to fall by end 2024

#BREAKING: CIA Director Bill Burns has issued a warning that there is a very real risk that the Ukrainians could lose on the battlefield by the end of 2024

again, it makes no difference if Ukraine falls or not. Surrender and save us all a lot of money. This will be good for Joe though that he can get one proxy war off the books he’s fighting before he has to defend Taiwan.

I’m old enough to remember when the rubes thought Trump would start World War III. Clowns 🤡

About effing time?  You're rooting for Russia to conquer countries now?  WTF is wrong with you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

About effing time?  You're rooting for Russia to conquer countries now?  WTF is wrong with you?

I’m rooting for not sending over billions of our tax dollars to slow walk a losing battle when in the big scheme of thing makes absolutely no difference. Is Russia somehow a bigger threat if they take Ukraine? No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, cyclone24 said:

I’m rooting for not sending over billions of our tax dollars to slow walk a losing battle when in the big scheme of thing makes absolutely no difference. Is Russia somehow a bigger threat if they take Ukraine? No.

You're a retarded child.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Did you really think Ukraine could hold up to Russia? YOU'RE AN IDIOT 😂 

• Like 1

You're a retarded child.

The irony

• Thanks 1

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

The irony

Don't worry about Pedo Ron (GUTTERBOY). He's in a mood because Drag Queen Story Hour was cancelled tonight. 😢 

• Haha 2

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Don't worry about Pedo Ron (GUTTERBOY). He's in a mood because Drag Queen Story Hour was cancelled tonight. 😢 

Gutter has made a career here going around calling people retards.   I dont care.  But the lack of self awareness to call other people "child" is quite hilarious.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Gutter has made a career here going around calling people retards.   I dont care.  But the lack of self awareness to call other people "child" is quite hilarious.  

We all know what he is. 🌈 

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Did you really think Ukraine could hold up to Russia? YOU'RE AN IDIOT 😂 

They've held up to them for over 2 years you moron.  And besides, you just root for Russia to destroy their neighboring smaller countries?  What's wrong with you?

Trump made fun of a retard hes the devil!

Meanwhile Gutter is calling everyone retard here for a couple decades.   

I just find it amusing.  Libs are generally like this.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

They've held up to them for over 2 years you moron.  And besides, you just root for Russia to destroy their neighboring smaller countries?  What's wrong with you?

Dummy, they're running out of bodies. 

Unless Biden sends American soldiers, GOOD NIGHT UKRAINE 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Gutter roots for mass death apparently.  

Harder peace talks should have happened way earlier knowing Russia was ready to lose endless men and had the numbers.   Nah.   Lets fund it and let it go thrn back out eventually.   

Sound!

A thread to cheer all the innocent civilians killed by Putin's invasion. SMH.

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The outcome we all knew would happen but not before Biden could waste billions of our dollars. 

But it makes them feel good and thats all they care about. 

Morons

1 minute ago, squistion said:

By prolonging the war instead of going into hard peace talks?  I agree.   You guys do cheer death.  Whats thr numbers up to?  Do you see the end yet? Just keep going?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Squissy. Biden got those people killed because he's weak. Putin faced him 

Imagine the party that’s currently in two proxy wars that’s not driving peace talks, in either one of them and trying to come off is not the warmongers getting people killed. Absolute hilarity. 

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

By prolonging the war instead of going into hard peace talks?  I agree.   You guys do cheer death.  Whats thr numbers up to?  Do you see the end yet? Just keep going?

And Ukraine attacked Russia, right? Oh, wait...

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This is great news for you Putin puffers 🍆

Ya its bad news for you “Fund a losing war with our tax dollars” folks. Sorry. 

I know you guys will cheer on china so we can spend it on taiwan in 6 months. Ghouls 

If Trump were the current POTUS, this war never would have happened.  Just ask him. 

Also, I believe this to be true.

• Like 1

Only Russians or Russian pawns would call Ukrainians and their Allies "war mongerers"

I will when we get involved in a war that costs us billions and doesnt serve us whatsoever 

If we spent the money we spent over the last 2 years on tuition forgiveness & supporting illegal aliens....on Ukraine....Russia would, at this point, be a third world nation. 

5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Ya its bad news for you “Fund a losing war with our tax dollars” folks. Sorry. 

I know you guys will cheer on china so we can spend it on taiwan in 6 months. Ghouls 

I will not cheer on China, but I also won’t want to abandon Taiwan at the first sign of trouble, like you :thumbsdown:

However, Trump doesn’t suck Xi’s c0ck quite like he does Putin’s, so maybe you’ll decide it’s okay to stand against China :dunno:

4 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

If Trump were the current POTUS, this war never would have happened.  Just ask him. 

Also, I believe this to be true.

Why?

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I will not cheer on China, but I also won’t want to abandon Taiwan at the first sign of trouble, like you :thumbsdown:

However, Trump doesn’t suck Xi’s c0ck quite like he does Putin’s, so maybe you’ll decide it’s okay to stand against China :dunno:

Comparing Taiwan to ukraine is comical and you know it.

The thing is, I was about to type and ask at what point have we spent enough money on Ukraine, but I forgot as liberals there is no end to spending other peoples money for you guys. It’s unlimited based on if it makes you happy or not.

if it gives you a warm fuzzy, it is literally unlimited

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Seriously. He is a traitor

• Like 1

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Comparing Taiwan to ukraine is comical and you know it.

I do? Why?

In both instances, you would be protecting a western-leaning nation from takeover by an autocrat.

Only real difference is Putin helped Trump win an election but Xi hasn’t quite. Yet.

And that makes you deplorable

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I do? Why?

In both instances, you would be protecting a western-leaning nation from takeover by an autocrat.

Only real difference is Putin helped Trump win an election but Xi hasn’t quite. Yet.

And that makes you deplorable

🤣🤣 hey answer a quick question for me ….which president’s party has Russia literally taken over new land under twice now? I’ll give you a hint. It wasn’t a Republican either time.

but yeah, he really wants Trump in there. Lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Seriously. He is a traitor

yes, you are quite the patriot for wanting to spend and advocating spending billions of our dollars to fight a losing war for a country that was so corrupt it couldn’t even get into NATO. 
Thanks for your heroic service hero.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

🤣🤣 hey answer a quick question for me ….which president’s party has Russia literally taken over new land under twice now? I’ll give you a hint. It wasn’t a Republican either time.

but yeah, he really wants Trump in there. Lol

Why didn't Putin take Ukraine during Trump's term?

I’m not going to call anyone here an idiot, or a retard, or a bad person, or a traitor. You guys are entitled to your opinions, and I don’t think any of you who wants us to stop helping Ukraine fall into those categories. 

But I urge you to reconsider. It really isn’t in our best interest to allow Ukraine to fail. It puts us, roughly, in the same situation that Neville Chamberlain put England in after he gave up the Sudetenland to Hitler: making a geopolitical enemy far more powerful while at the same time being committed to the defense of her most immediate neighbors. It puts us at great risk and in the end may cost us far more than we are spending now, not only in money but the blood of our children. Please think twice about promoting isolationism in the face of an aggressor. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

What an idiot. MAGAturds cried over gas prices and inflation. A Russia victory would really give you something to cry about, not to mention regional instability.

Word. Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. 

• Like 1