Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Bill Maher on Hollywood pedos and Drag Queen story hour

Moon landing?  
Dude nails it. This should be the most non-partisan thing on the planet.  People like this are pieces of shat, left or right.  Brave of him to call out LGBTQ community for sexualizing kids with drag shows and public schools.

• Like 2

Libtard free thread. 

• Like 1

“Contrary to current progressive dogma: Children aren't miniature adults wise beyond their years, they're morons. They're gullible morons who'll believe anything and just want to please grown ups. They don't have any frame of reference, so they normalize whatever is happening. 
That's why endlessly talking about gender to six year olds isn't just inappropriate, it's what the law would call entrapment. Which means enticing people into doing something they wouldn't ordinarily do.
Entrapment, suggesting someone into something they wouldn't otherwise do. And if you think some of that isn't going on with gender in schools, you're not watching enough Tik Tok videos.
There's a certain kind of activist these days who wants to take heterosexuality and lump it in with patriarchy and sexism and racism and tell kids: 'Wouldn't it be cool if you were anything but that?'
That also seems to be the theme of a lot of kids books these days.
Maybe we should think about giving kids a break from our culture wars for a minute, or at least until the election is over."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A drag queen reading a story to children in a library does not sexualize kids. Please. :lol:

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

A drag queen reading a story to children in a library does not sexualize kids. Please. :lol:

Disney and Nickelodeon do.  

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

You’re right. A human walking into room, reading a book, and immediately walking out is cool.  If you think that’s what happens, you’re an idiot

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

In normalizes a sickness. It’s a basic start to grooming 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The true sickness is this anti-gay and anti-trans hysteria. It’s gotten so ugly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The true sickness is this anti-gay and anti-trans hysteria. It’s gotten so ugly. 

Didn’t watch it.  Par. These clowns don’t even read their own links. Headlines only. 

I also don’t support pedophiles, whether they’re in church, school, Hollywood or DC.

I should run for Congress. :bandana: 

29 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Meh.

I seriously doubt that any child, after seeing a drag queen reading a story to them in a library, would think that being a drag queen is "normal"

It does "normalize" it to the extent that it shows that drag queens do actually exist in the world. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

“Contrary to current progressive dogma: Children aren't miniature adults wise beyond their years, they're morons. They're gullible morons who'll believe anything and just want to please grown ups. They don't have any frame of reference, so they normalize whatever is happening. 
That's why endlessly talking about gender to six year olds isn't just inappropriate, it's what the law would call entrapment. Which means enticing people into doing something they wouldn't ordinarily do.
Entrapment, suggesting someone into something they wouldn't otherwise do. And if you think some of that isn't going on with gender in schools, you're not watching enough Tik Tok videos.
There's a certain kind of activist these days who wants to take heterosexuality and lump it in with patriarchy and sexism and racism and tell kids: 'Wouldn't it be cool if you were anything but that?'
That also seems to be the theme of a lot of kids books these days.
Maybe we should think about giving kids a break from our culture wars for a minute, or at least until the election is over."

He also says that abortion is Murder, and that he’s okay with that.   He’s a very double minded loser, You is going to be throw up out of the mouth of Jesus.  

Lets stop respecting this sick person. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Meh.

I seriously doubt that any child, after seeing a drag queen reading a story to them in a library, would think that being a drag queen is "normal"

It does "normalize" it to the extent that it shows that drag queens do actually exist in the world. 

Because a 5 year old knows what "normal" is?

And a 5 year old might not think that all the bright colors and face paint are neat, and want to be like that?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

You’re right. A human walking into room, reading a book, and immediately walking out is cool.  If you think that’s what happens, you’re an idiot

He's a f'n idiot who is a slave to the dogma.  Ignore him.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I used to really like him. And he’s still funny at times. But I strongly disagree with him about this and other woke issues. 

"I used to like him until he started thinking on his own and disagreed with my absurd stances because people who don't agreed with me are the devil."

Fixed your post.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Meh.

You're a f'n slave to your dogma.  You think pedophilia is normal and should be taught in school.  You really wouldn't know what f'n normal is if it fell out of the sky, sat on your face and wiggled. 

GTFO, slave.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're a f'n slave to your dogma.  You think pedophilia is normal and should be taught in school.  You really wouldn't know what f'n normal is if it fell out of the sky, sat on your face and wiggled.  GTFO, slave.

:lol:

No, I don't think that. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

No, I don't think that. 

You most certainly do.  Not only do you advocate for that, you actually cast your vote for it to.  That's undebatable.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You most certainly do.  Not only do you advocate for that, you actually cast your vote for it to.  That's undebatable.  :dunno:

I have never advocated that, nor have I cast a vote for anyone who thinks pedophilia is normal and should be taught in school.

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

I have never advocated that, nor have I cast a vote for anyone who thinks pedophilia is normal and should be taught in school.

You most certainly have.  The receipts are here for all to see.  Again, not debatable so don't know why you're even arguing.  We all know you support it. 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You most certainly have.  The receipts are here for all to see.  Again, not debatable so don't know why you're even arguing.  We all know you support it. 

Link? 😁

You mean like in rural Oklahoma where their lives are in danger?

• Like 1

Pedophilia is being taught in schools? :o 

Probably the same school that has litter boxes for furries. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Link? 😁

Don't feel bad - most of you liberal perverts all support, advocate and vote for it too.  You're due for a name change:

Democrats: The Party of Pedophilia 

I’m not anti gay or anti trans. I’m for keeping the drag queens which is a sexual parody. Away from kids. It’s sad you’re such a lib you do t even know drag queens aren’t trans. There was nothing even mentioned of trans

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Meh.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MET3HO0

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It's amazing the lengths some posters will go to defend perversion and pedophiles.  That's the true sickness.

That they THINK that defending all of that is OKAY.  It's not.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We lost the Ukraine argument, and Trump is in trouble…let’s talk about gays and trans again!! That’s a sure winner. 

Which, is a weird thing for you to say since it's YOUR side that's pushing this on everyone.  So when they say something, then suddenly you want to get all indignant and sarcastic?

GTFO, you limousine liberal.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, squistion said:

What is the goal of such activitiy?

30 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

What is the goal of such activitiy?

https://theconversation.com/5-things-to-know-about-drag-queen-story-time-206547#:~:text=These are educational events where,develop creativity in personal expression.

These are educational events where drag performers read books to children. The aim is to present the diversity of gender expression and identity, build acceptance and develop creativity in personal expression.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Because a 5 year old knows what "normal" is?

And a 5 year old might not think that all the bright colors and face paint are neat, and want to be like that?

@squistion, your thoughts?

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

@squistion, your thoughts?

He is a f@ggot who that will defend the agenda until the the AIDS kills him. Don’t waste your time asking for a response. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

He is a f@ggot who that will defend the agenda until the the AIDS kills him. Don’t waste your time asking for a response. 

I've learned to speak Squistion some.  I expect it to go like this:

Squistion:  I have no opinion.

Me:  So you agree that young children are impressionable and don't know with normal is?

Squistion:  I didn't say that. :D

A Leftist bot is more cerebral than Squistion.

• Like 4

Just now, jerryskids said:

I've learned to speak Squistion some.  I expect it to go like this:

Squistion:  I have no opinion.

Me:  So you agree that young children are impressionable and don't know with normal is?

Squistion:  I didn't say that. :D

A Leftist bot is more cerebral than Squistion.

I hear you, buddy. I typically stay out of these threads but bostonlager is still bostonlager and he doesn’t like the gheys as well as other groups. 

Real Tim won’t even condemn the rapidly growing blatant anti-Semitic movement within the progressive / Democratic Party. You think he’s going to look out for kids and go against any of the letters in the lgbtq + crew? 

• Like 1