Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I have nothing against the girl...

But seriously ENUF with Taylor Swift already!!!  

Can you say "saturated?"

• Thanks 1

Received an email from SiriusXM earlier this week. Informed me I can get Channel 13 (Taylor's Version) free in my car the rest of the month. 

Yeah, enough already. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Can you say "saturated?"

You’re saying she’s wet?

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Can you say "saturated?"

If her and Caitlin Clark team up to do literally anything, I’m going to blow my brains out

• Haha 2

She has a new album out!  We listened to it yesterday... ugh, it was song after song of what my wife called "the Taylor Swift song."  They all sounded the same.  And bad.

I like a lot of her prior stuff and get the allure, but I think she jumped the shark with this one.  :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

If her and Caitlin Clark team up to do literally anything, I’m going to blow my brains out

Bookmarked for posterity.

6 minutes ago, gas said:

Bookmarked for posterity.

You sonofabitch:) 

Shake it off. Shake it off.

The music on this new album is just a subtle, simple chassis for her lyrics. Yes, there are too many songs, but she doesn't give a chit. She's a prolific songwriter her and giving her fans a gigantic helping of what they want. Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ...

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The music on this new album is just a subtle, simple chassis for her lyrics. Yes, there are too many songs, but she doesn't give a chit. She's a prolific songwriter her and giving her fans a gigantic helping of what they want. Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ...

Interesting... in our family, my wife is more the lyric person, and I'm more the music person.  So it would be true to form that I found the songs boring.  But my wife did as well.  Maybe there needs to be some minimal amount of musical complexity to capture her interest.  :dunno: 

As a capitalist, I have no problem whatsoever with her putting this album out and, as you say, giving her fans a gigantic helping of what they want.  But since I'm not such a fan, I stick with my review.  :cheers: 

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Taylor could sing a song about Ukraine, while Caitlin Clark shoots 3s for donations. 🎇

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Taylor could sign a song about Ukraine, while Caitlin Clark shoots 3s for donations. 🎇

Hey hey hey -

Let's not forget that fella that the Ruskies nabbed for weed!  🤔

4 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Taylor could sing a song about Ukraine, while Caitlin Clark shoots 3s for donations. 🎇

Got to fit Kevin Hart in there as well. Maybe have him talking over both of them, lord knows he needs more attention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to say, “The Tortured Poets Department” is mighty presumptuous.

You’re a billionaire pop star, sweetheart. Not a focking tortured artist 😂

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting... in our family, my wife is more the lyric person, and I'm more the music person.  So it would be true to form that I found the songs boring.  But my wife did as well.  Maybe there needs to be some minimal amount of musical complexity to capture her interest.  :dunno: 

As a capitalist, I have no problem whatsoever with her putting this album out and, as you say, giving her fans a gigantic helping of what they want.  But since I'm not such a fan, I stick with my review.  :cheers: 

I agree that the album is boring, at least to me. My wife has been listening to it non-stop, and she agrees there are too damned many songs on it. The music is slow- to mid-tempo atmospheric, pretty much background noise over which to float her lyrics. Her vocal melodies all kind of sound the same.

Good luck for those who have Kids. There's a new version of the vinyl album on sale every 10 minutes. There's like 6 of them now. My Daughter is wearing me out. 

This biatch is printing money. 

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Good luck for those who have Kids. There's a new version of the vinyl album on sale every 10 minutes. There's like 6 of them now. My Daughter is wearing me out. 

This biatch is printing money. 

Glad your money is going to Ukraine AND Taylor Swift!

:banana:

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Glad your money is going to Ukraine AND Taylor Swift!

Your money is going Tranny Hookers and 8 balls. 

On 4/20/2024 at 5:46 PM, IGotWorms said:

She got nice gams and that b00b job was pretty well done :wub:

Didn't know she had a bewb job. 

Grown men listening to a woman cry about her ex-boyfriends, the same music that teenage girls listen to. I hope the Chinese are nice when they conquer us. But they might send in the Muslims first. 

38 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s a really good album. Not as good as folklore or Evermore but nearly. Second best album I’ve heard this year (after Cowboy Carter). 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Grown men listening to a woman cry about her ex-boyfriends, the same music that teenage girls listen to. I hope the Chinese are nice when they conquer us. But they might send in the Muslims first. 

Time to take stock of your life and realize that Taylor Swift is a force in our culture and that she could defeat the Chinese with a public-relations release while you spend every night crying in your pillow of sadness and trying to whatabout the endless barrage of what is bettering our country's awesomeness. I love our country, and we're finally isolating the MAGAturd scum like you who threatens it. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Time to take stock of your life and realize that Taylor Swift is a force in our culture and that she could defeat the Chinese with a public-relations release while you spend every night crying in your pillow of sadness and trying to whatabout the endless barrage of what is bettering our country's awesomeness. I love our country, and we're finally isolating the MAGAturd scum like you who threatens it. 

Uh huh. My post was concise and to the point. You, trying to go down the same type of path, took longer and didn’t deliver. I’m original and interesting. You’re a shallow bore. HTH 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m original and interesting. You’re a shallow bore. HTH 

You forgot "very stable genius'. 

• Haha 1